• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So I was getting a haircut this morning.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Too funny..."Official Hair Styles"...Flattop with wings? Really?:D

This is a truly weird sub thread here. Most "barbers" are men? Really? I'm living in the same world you are, the one where most places are unisex. And most barbers women. I prefer to have a woman wash my hair...and since I have hair at my age, that's a small luxury.

We also have Sports Clips, sort of a Hooters for Haircuts...and there is one funky old school place nearby, owned by a cat who played sax for Elvis...Del Puschert. But most places are of the Hair Cuttery kind of place these days.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/dels-barber-and-styling-shop-annapolis-2

No biggie...some people are old, no matter their age. :cool:
and some people gay, no matter their age................they have a hairdresser instead of a barber at the unisex shop.........walls painted rainbow colors

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Lame dude, but a question: Does Buzz (or is it Otis the Drunk?) do your hair with the #1, 2 or 3 attachment? :D

so which selfie is you?

lets guess, eh?
andy,,,no,,hes law enforcement..
floyd,,no hes a barber and you style hair...
otis?
hmmm...whats he known for?

give up?

otis is always in jail!
that where you guys met?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My friend, there are no more STRAIGHT guys who go to school to get their license to cut hair. I haven't met a straight male hairstylist or barber in 30 years. So more than likely, these rural dudes are getting their hair cut by closet cases. ;)
more bullshiite...................of course since you moved West it's probably all you have seen is gays cutting hair...........

Bo-4

Senator
more bullshiite...................of course since you moved West it's probably all you have seen is gays cutting hair...........
REALLY Steve? Show me a picture of your NC "barber" under the age of 60 and i'll show ya a closet case!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
so which selfie is you?

lets guess, eh?
andy,,,no,,hes law enforcement..
floyd,,no hes a barber and you style hair...
otis?
hmmm...whats he known for?

give up?

otis is always in jail!
that where you guys met?
BoPeep and his Ice tini nights.................gets plastered and makes a fool of himself and his hairdresser................

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
REALLY Steve? Show me a picture of your NC "barber" under the age of 60 and i'll show ya a closet case!
why in hell would I have a picture of a barber__________of any freaking age? SO, YOU can look at a pictures and tell who is GAY/QUEER/LESBIAN==WOW, what you trying to tell us???????? I'm not into the same Shiite you are evidently and I damn sure don't know any gay barbers (you know how long they stay in business)_________
South has those Unisex places to get hair cut.......wait styled by hairdresser...........yeah, drive by them often with the gay movement...........even here.
Does your hairdresser have you looking like Davey from the old Hey-Hey for the Monkey's? (shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)

bet they use to cut your hair with a bowl on your head............Georgy hairdressers they were☺☺☺☺☺

Bo-4

Senator
why in hell would I have a picture of a barber__________of any freaking age? SO, YOU can look at a pictures and tell who is GAY/QUEER/LESBIAN==WOW, what you trying to tell us???????? I'm not into the same Shiite you are evidently and I damn sure don't know any gay barbers (you know how long they stay in business)_________
South has those Unisex places to get hair cut.......wait styled by hairdresser...........yeah, drive by them often with the gay movement...........even here.
Does your hairdresser have you looking like Davey from the old Hey-Hey for the Monkey's? (shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)

bet they use to cut your hair with a bowl on your head............Georgy hairdressers they were☺☺☺☺☺
MY hairdresser look a lil' sumpin' like THIS!!

No .. that ain't her or me but have you ever F'd your "barber"?

I can personally attest to the fact that female stylists are WABBITS!! :D

its sad...the backlash from radical muslim terrorism is affecting non-muslims as well..

perhaps its time for muslims here to form a "million muslim march" to let the population know they dont approve of their radical counterparts...
And they should chant, "USA forever, Sharia never!!!"

It should be a very clear repudiation. Supposedly the Quran has no objectionable lessons in it and it the Sharia that creates Islamists. Can the Quran believers live under the U.S. constitution? Probably only in relatively small numbers I'd guess.

Last edited:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
And they should chant, "USA forever, Sharia never!!!"

It should be a very clear repudiation. Supposedly the Quran has no objectionable lessons in it and it the Sharia that creates Islamists. Can the Quran believers live under the U.S. constitution? Probably only in relatively small numbers I'd guess.

they could,,,but who knows if their condemnation would be genuine?

after all,,,their religion instructs muslims to lie to non-muslims about their intent..

funny how that works...;)

Bo-4

Senator

Hit ya shine, fry me sum okry and fuking RELAX k Steve? ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
MY hairdresser look a lil' sumpin' like THIS!!

No .. that ain't her or me but have you ever F'd your "barber"?

I can personally attest to the fact that female stylists are WABBITS!! :D

Yeah, of course you have..............
My woman cuts my hair so YEAH I sure have.........
Explains why your haircuts cost $200.......
Davey

MrMike

Bless you all
What his hairdresser really looks like...

And of course he hits that...

Yeah, of course you have..............
My woman cuts my hair so YEAH I sure have.........
Explains why your haircuts cost $200.......
Davey

RickWA

Snagglesooth
My hairdresser and I started talking about Starbucks for some reason. There's a Starbucks right down the street from her shop and a brand new one right across the street from my commercial building. One of her customers was sitting in a chair behind us. She was 70-something. She said "I used to go to Starbucks until I heard somewhere that they were owned by Muslims." Smh.
I had an Allahu Akbar Mochiato just this morning. Be sure to refuse any "extra shots".