• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So is everyone still mad at Chick filA owner Cathy

jammer

Mayor
Nope, never was, just disagree with his politics and beliefs.

As for building it himself, nope, he had the help of chicken farmers, processing plants, bakeries, construction workers who built his restaurants, paper mills for his cups and napkins, garbage collectors who haul away his trash, Coca-cola suppliers, distributors and warehouse workers, and of course, his customers, just to name a few.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Mad?

Who's mad? I find the whole charade absolutely hilarious. I might even show up for kissy-kissy day -- but I ain't eatin' none of that chikin.

aoscarceezon.files.wordpress.com_2012_08_chick_fil_a_hates_fags.png

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
now that's funny. You didnt build that.. someone else honed that religion.. someone else made you great.. leftist: someone else made you a hate filed bigot who dares express his views...

Nope, never was, just disagree with his politics and beliefs.

As for building it himself, nope, he had the help of chicken farmers, processing plants, bakeries, construction workers who built his restaurants, paper mills for his cups and napkins, garbage collectors who haul away his trash, Coca-cola suppliers, distributors and warehouse workers, and of course, his customers, just to name a few.
What you are describing is commerce which is the natural end result of people building their businesses going back as far as the oldest profession. So who built the prostitutes business trading her services for food and treasure? You actually have it bass ackwards. Its building businesses that make more new businesses possible and generates the revenue that makes it possible for the government to tax revenue.

NightSwimmer

Senator
now that's funny. You didnt build that.. someone else honed that religion.. someone else made you great.. leftist: someone else made you a hate filed bigot who dares express his views...
I am of the opinion that bigotry, like homosexuality, derives more from nature than from nurture.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I.m of the opinion that it likely a combination of each.

other than that, i'm also of the opinion that casting each and every under the 'bigotry' bus, for expressing their views, just plain sucks.

NightSwimmer

Senator
I.m of the opinion that it likely a combination of each.

other than that, i'm also of the opinion that casting each and every under the 'bigotry' bus, for expressing their views, just plain sucks.
I agree. One should only call a bigot a bigot. That said, refusing to call a bigot a bigot does not equal "tolerance".