• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So libs. What would you say to these parents?

Gramps

Mayor
You and I come from the same think tank it would seem. My son was a narc along the border and once spent six months underground on a special mission for the feds. The results of his effort were fabulous. He fingered an entire group of people who were involved but had never been suspected, one case amounting to over a milion dollars and drugs and cash being intercepted near El Paso.

But the story didn't have such a happy ending for my son who was fingered by someone in his own department and was posted in the drug world as a trophy they would pay 100,000 dollars to the man who killed him.

He was forced to flee the area and spent several years in another locality, having foregone his career because of his families fright.

He has told me many tales about what goes on along the US/Mex border on a routine basis and when you hear it from his side of the dispute you just have to wonder why anyone would risk their lives in such an iffy profession.

This is a common covert practice to get the bad guy. Has been for many decades. In order to do covert work in the criminal world you work with criminals. So I would tell those parents to be the change they want to see. As a parent I would weigh the loss of lives for doing nothing versus doing something and then I would seriously look at why things went wrong and take myself to Washington if I felt my child died for nothing. I would tell them how much is too much is their's alone to determine.

What I think this also shows is that border guards are as brave as any law enforcement officer and it has always been a dangerous job but it is even worse now with drug running and every element of crime. My sympathies go to these parents.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Holder represents everything that is wrong with the Obama Regime. He is the FACE of the Obama cabal (the poster child for bad government) When I see this piece of shit on TV I see the incompetence and the corrruption and the pure evil intent that pervades the tragic mistake that was the election of Barack Obama. It's almost as if America picked a team of liars and thieves that we would wish on our greatest enemy and ended up with them ourselves.

Translation: Holder is a criminal and should be prosecuted.
Waterboarding terrorists, bad, killing our own border patrol agents, good.

Peabianjay

Council Member
I'd say, "Guns are bad." :) If people weren't so obsessed with having them (including your son), if they weren't available to the public at all, there wouldn't be any need to operate such a risky sting operation to bust smugglers.

Council Member
I would tell them we are sorry that your son was killed. He was doing a job that surely needed to be done and he was a hero.
We understand that not everything you do in an attempt to catch the bad guys always work, and in this case it may well have led to your sons death and we are sorry. We understand that many weapons are in the hands of those who are trying to harm our country, and we were attempting to create a path as to who was trafficking guns and to whom. We know that even if they had not gotten the guns we were tracking it would not have kept these people from having guns, just not these.
We are Sorry it turned out the way it did that your son lost his life in the manner he did. He was an American Hero and we will always appreciate his service and sacrifice to the American way of life

Council Member
Holder represents everything that is wrong with the Obama Regime. He is the FACE of the Obama cabal (the poster child for bad government) When I see this piece of shit on TV I see the incompetence and the corrruption and the pure evil intent that pervades the tragic mistake that was the election of Barack Obama. It's almost as if America picked a team of liars and thieves that we would wish on our greatest enemy and ended up with them ourselves.
You know what Jack, you are one sick puppy. We all know if this happened under bush you would have a totally different opinion of it and would be praising the ADM in their attempt to stop these criminals, and WE ALL KNOW IT.

Jen

Senator
I don't think Holder could even manage the "we are sorry" part.

I would tell them we are sorry that your son was killed. He was doing a job that surely needed to be done and he was a hero.
We understand that not everything you do in an attempt to catch the bad guys always work, and in this case it may well have led to your sons death and we are sorry. We understand that many weapons are in the hands of those who are trying to harm our country, and we were attempting to create a path as to who was trafficking guns and to whom. We know that even if they had not gotten the guns we were tracking it would not have kept these people from having guns, just not these.
We are Sorry it turned out the way it did that your son lost his life in the manner he did. He was an American Hero and we will always appreciate his service and sacrifice to the American way of life

Council Member
You don't think, Jen?

Do you think that Bush sent a letter to everyone in the second tower on 9/11 tell them he was sorry for not doing his job. That not ordering the military to engage and defend the people of the USA, was a criminal act as I see it.

Council Member
It would be the fact that almost all of us know someone who has been affected by guns in a bad way and don't really see the attachment as a love affair.
These people are so paranoid they don't think.