• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So Many Surprising Events in 2020

This year of 2020 has been full of shock and awe for all of is. It has not been a good year.

I saw this today and it is probably the most utterly chilling thing I have seen yet.

Think about it.

From what I have gathered both Covid (insidious martial law) and a psy-op followed by riots, instigated by NWO agents ( within admin, Police and protesters) to bring in the military ( actual martial law) and pull down the gov in order to bring in the one world gov, were planned for 2021 - but Hillary was due in court on the 2nd, I think, and Obama was to follow so they brought their plans forward. I think Soros et al have lost but they can recoup if more people, including Black people, don't wake up to their evil plans for the world. Trump was right to walk out into his 'Hood' after the DC riots - He is right to call out the Governors who have allowed ther states to fall into a state of anarchy - I hope for us all that he stays being right and gets Clinton, Obama and all.

Jen

Senator
From what I have gathered both Covid (insidious martial law) and a psy-op followed by riots, instigated by NWO agents ( within admin, Police and protesters) to bring in the military ( actual martial law) and pull down the gov in order to bring in the one world gov, were planned for 2021 - but Hillary was due in court on the 2nd, I think, and Obama was to follow so they brought their plans forward. I think Soros et al have lost but they can recoup if more people, including Black people, don't wake up to their evil plans for the world. Trump was right to walk out into his 'Hood' after the DC riots - He is right to call out the Governors who have allowed ther states to fall into a state of anarchy - I hope for us all that he stays being right and gets Clinton, Obama and all.
And you have nailed it right there, @Queen Titania. And notice how it took Hillary right off the news entirely. No one even knows about all of the subpoenas that have been issued regarding Hillary's top secret emails she shared with the world or that the courts ruled that Hillary must now testify - really testify - about it.

That's fine because all of that will happen whether or not the public pays attention. The Democrat Party narrative .. .. was meant to destroy our nation, to hog the news, and to bring them a victory. It will do none of those things.... well.... since the Media is full of stupid Democrat lapdogs, they have managed to hog the news.

I heard yesterday that 40% of black people like what Trump has done as president and are likely to vote for him. Any thinking black person will realize that Biden has been in our government for over 40 years and his platform is still that he will help black people. WTH???? Why hasn't he done anything but insult them for the last 40 years?

Trump has had 3 years to help black people and he has done exactly that.

And you have nailed it right there, @Queen Titania. And notice how it took Hillary right off the news entirely. No one even knows about all of the subpoenas that have been issued regarding Hillary's top secret emails she shared with the world or that the courts ruled that Hillary must now testify - really testify - about it.

That's fine because all of that will happen whether or not the public pays attention. The Democrat Party narrative .. .. was meant to destroy our nation, to hog the news, and to bring them a victory. It will do none of those things.... well.... since the Media is full of stupid Democrat lapdogs, they have managed to hog the news.

I heard yesterday that 40% of black people like what Trump has done as president and are likely to vote for him. Any thinking black person will realize that Biden has been in our government for over 40 years and his platform is still that he will help black people. WTH???? Why hasn't he done anything but insult them for the last 40 years?

Trump has had 3 years to help black people and he has done exactly that.
I have been listening to some Black Americans. Those who do know what is happening do respect that Trump is trying to help their communities which the Democrats have never ever done - for all of the reasons history tells us they never would. I do hope that the minority communities, everywhere, do wake up, on mass, for everyone's sake.

Oh God and Trump must, he absolutely must get Hillary and Obama and their mates - they have gone far far too far and will never stop on their own.

Until he walked out of the WH in DC I wasn't sure about Trump - well one can never be sure of politicos - that was a brave and the right thing to do. They had attacked his territory the day before - he walked out into the street the next day to show that it was still his, they hadn't won. Now they are frantically trying to destroy evidence that treason had been committed on your soil. Get them - get those evil monsters.

Jen

Senator
I have been listening to some Black Americans. Those who do know what is happening do respect that Trump is trying to help their communities which the Democrats have never ever done - for all of the reasons history tells us they never would. I do hope that the minority communities, everywhere, do wake up, on mass, for everyone's sake.

Oh God and Trump must, he absolutely must get Hillary and Obama and their mates - they have gone far far too far and will never stop on their own.

Until he walked out of the WH in DC I wasn't sure about Trump - well one can never be sure of politicos - that was a brave and the right thing to do. They had attacked his territory the day before - he walked out into the street the next day to show that it was still his, they hadn't won. Now they are frantically trying to destroy evidence that treason had been committed on your soil. Get them - get those evil monsters.
Treason was committed here on our soil by people that were elected to uphold the Constitution.

They ARE Evil and they must account for their treason. Hillary and Obama are at the top of that list. They may only have to account for it with their reputation and legacy. That might have to be enough. I don't think we have the will to put them before a firing squad where they should be.

Treason was committed here on our soil by people that were elected to uphold the Constitution.

They ARE Evil and they must account for their treason. Hillary and Obama are at the top of that list. They may only have to account for it with their reputation and legacy. That might have to be enough. I don't think we have the will to put them before a firing squad where they should be.
Deep dark cells would do, wouldn't they?

Bugsy McGurk

President
This year of 2020 has been full of shock and awe for all of is. It has not been a good year.

I saw this today and it is probably the most utterly chilling thing I have seen yet.

Think about it.

No surprise to sane people. It was widely predicted that Trump would be a nightmarish president. Indeed, that’s why Putin installed him.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump has been fine.

The nightmare part was brought to us by Democrats.

I see you still buy that proven lie about Russia............. :p
Fine? The nation is devastated.

But I don’t expect you to be able to grasp that reality.

Jen

Senator
Fine? The nation is devastated.

But I don’t expect you to be able to grasp that reality.
Trump did not cause the devastation. But he will bring us out of it.

It is astonishing that you think Trump caused covid and the riots. Just astonishing.

Reality isn't a problem for me as much as it's a problem for you.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump did not cause the devastation. But he will bring us out of it.

It is astonishing that you think Trump caused covid and the riots. Just astonishing.

Reality isn't a problem for me as much as it's a problem for you.
It’s not at all surprising that you blame all the Trump catastrophes on others. It’s what cultists do.

Like I said, I don’t expect you to be able to grasp the reality.

Colorforms

Senator
It’s not at all surprising that you blame all the Trump catastrophes on others. It’s what cultists do.

Literally everything we are going through with the economy, unemployment, the riots, all of it was by democrat hands. Either through incompetence or by design.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

The kooks are running wild on this thread - watch out they'll be accusing of of being a deep stae operative or an alien from the planet Zorno pretty soon.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Literally everything we are going through with the economy, unemployment, the riots, all of it was by democrat hands. Either through incompetence or by design.
In Trumplandia, the “Democrats” dismantled our pandemic response team and lied and dithered for two months as the nation’s experts provided their warnings and while the virus raged throughout the land.

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
In Trumplandia, the “Democrats” dismantled our pandemic response team and lied and dithered for two months as the nation’s experts provided their warnings and while the virus raged throughout the land.

;-)
In stupidia, Governors closing down a state's economy is all Trump's fault. Moving Covid infected people into nursing homes is all Trump's fault. Having to lay off millions of people because democrat leaders closed down their states is all Trump's fault. Left-wing rioters burning businesses and killing people is all Trump's fault. Pelosi and Cuomo telling people to go out and ignore the Wuhan virus is all Trump's fault.

Lefty is too stupid to function in the real world and too dishonest to admit to their own screw-ups. You're like children, only violent.

Bugsy McGurk

President
In stupidia, Governors closing down a state's economy is all Trump's fault. Moving Covid infected people into nursing homes is all Trump's fault. Having to lay off millions of people because democrat leaders closed down their states is all Trump's fault. Left-wing rioters burning businesses and killing people is all Trump's fault. Pelosi and Cuomo telling people to go out and ignore the Wuhan virus is all Trump's fault.

Lefty is too stupid to function in the real world and too dishonest to admit to their own screw-ups. You're like children, only violent.
Nope. But Trump’s dismantling of our pandemic response team and his two months of lying and bumbling are most definitely his fault, and here we are in the midst of the catastrophe he created. Yet your mind is so shot you blame that on “the Democrats.”