• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So much for his Open by Easter prediction

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Idiot Trump has been forced to back off of his promises to open up the country by Easter. Why is it so hard for this moron to show any common sense. There was not a single medical expert in the country that believed that opening things up by Easter would have resulted in anything other than catastrophy. Now we'll have to listen to the low IQ short bussers talk about how smart Trump was to extend this deadline. They'll ignore the fact that up until an hour ago they were syaing that the liberals wanted to keep the country shut down to hurt Trump.

You can't spell MORON without the (R).

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Idiot Trump has been forced to back off of his promises to open up the country by Easter. Why is it so hard for this moron to show any common sense. There was not a single medical expert in the country that believed that opening things up by Easter would have resulted in anything other than catastrophy. Now we'll have to listen to the low IQ short bussers talk about how smart Trump was to extend this deadline. They'll ignore the fact that up until an hour ago they were syaing that the liberals wanted to keep the country shut down to hurt Trump.

Not that truth is ever a consideration, let alone ingredient, in your posts...but neither Trump nor anyone else “promised to open up the country by Easter”.
Words have meanings and definitions...except when folks like you and Trump use them.
:)

Colorforms

Senator

Right? Adhering to strict timelines lost Obama Iraq. It's never a good idea to be inflexible.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He would like it open by Easter wasn't a "promise"
Is PN is wanting more Americans bankrupt or dead.

Just got off phone with a friend and he said he'd be back next weekend or the weekend after and I said "I hope this mess is over by then"...…….I didn't promise anything.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Colorforms

Senator

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just look at the namby pamby righties trying to downplay what Trump said.

And the righties all played along....
Not a "promise" anywhere in the link
Just I want/hope...…….many are gathering one way or the other for Easter and not forgetting Jesus arose...……….appears libs hate Christians more than Islamic terrorist!

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He would like it open by Easter wasn't a "promise"
Is PN is wanting more Americans bankrupt or dead.

Just got off phone with a friend and he said he'd be back next weekend or the weekend after and I said "I hope this mess is over by then"...…….I didn't promise anything.
It won’t be. I promise you that.

Of course I want it to be, but it is getting worse by the day. Trump failed to understand the logic that his “hope” wasn’t possible, which made him come off as unable to understand the situation

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Of course I want it to be, but it is getting worse by the day. Trump failed to understand the logic that his “hope” wasn’t possible, which made him come off as unable to understand the situation
Let's see, whom do I trust more, you or experts

not you

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One America Network - Because some people are even dumber than Fox viewers.
Quite the dodge of the link
Thought libs adored 'Nobel Prize' winners
Now comment on your "promise" that everyone shoved down your throat_______

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So this is done within 2 weeks? I’ll bet more than you have that it isn’t.
No where did I or the 'Nobel Prize' winner say a damn thing of "done within 2 weeks" (it's evident you didn't even listen to what the expert said) you couldn't cover a bet as that if I only bet one tractor, much less acres.

Yet the topix twins doing a hell of a job derailing and jacking the OP

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Not really.

Do you hope things get better? I do.

Did I just hang up the phone with my scared shitless older mother...and say I hope to see you soon and I hope it will get better? Yes I did

Does it mean I fail to grasp anything? No

Just another round of playing gotcha.

I trust you won't flee like the op.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No where did I or the 'Nobel Prize' winner say a damn thing of "done within 2 weeks" (it's evident you didn't even listen to what the expert said) you couldn't cover a bet as that if I only bet one tractor, much less acres.

Yet the topix twins doing a hell of a job derailing and jacking the OP
LOL, nobody cares about your welfare tractor, poor farmer. :)

And this was your statement:

“Just got off phone with a friend and he said he'd be back next weekend or the weekend after and I said "I hope this mess is over by then"...…….I didn't promise anything.”

My comment is I promise you it isn’t happening. It’s absurd, just like trump’s idiotic “hope”.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Not really.

Do you hope things get better? I do.

Did I just hang up the phone with my scared shitless older mother...and say I hope to see you soon and I hope it will get better? Yes I did

Does it mean I fail to grasp anything? No

Just another round of playing gotcha.

I trust you won't flee like the op.
You aren’t the president and his “hope” came off as a goal for anybody not making sorry excuses for him like you’re doing. He didn’t promise it. But it came off as very uninformed, given the situation. It was a dumb comment from him.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You aren’t the president and his “hope” came off as a goal for anybody not making sorry excuses for him like you’re doing. He didn’t promise it. But it came off as very uninformed, given the situation. It was a dumb comment from him.
I'm not making excuses. And I strongly suggest you stick to the topic. The current situation appears rather dire. What does it have to do with his optimistic statement naw a few days ago ..?