• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So Muslims can be Trusted? Seems not....

Jen

Senator
First, none of us supports fanatical terrorists Muslims and, in fact, I have spent my career supporting military efforts to stop them and my son is currently serving in the military with the same aim and he's as liberal as they come. So who are these "leftists" and how are they supporting fanatical terrorist Muslims?

How does one "stop a culture"? We are at war with terrorism, what "culture" is that?
If that's the case, you certainly spent a lot of time (7 thread-hijacking posts) defending Muslims and turning the blame on someone else.

BobbyT

Governor
lets go by what the left likes to call "whites"
and i wont even include "white/hispanic the left created when it turned out zimmerman was not white, but hispanic..

American
Canadian
crusaders, white christians
the civil war [double count]
white european
english
dutch
scandinavian
german
russian
french
italian
australian
belgian
sweden
irish
scottish
etc.
feel free to add more.

all of the above, at one time or another had varying degrees of killing.

i think if the numbers [killings attributed]were added all together it would become abundantly clear white males are the number one killer.. [leaving white female killers out]

while the asians have a substantial number [china, japan etc.] i dont think it comes anywhere near eclipsing white males.

blacks, while the black on black rwandan hutu vs tootsie genocide was impressive [ just over 1 million butchered in just under 90 days] and remains the largest genocide ever in the shortest amt. of time, i dont think their numbers are as large.

just looking at the wars,,revolutionary, civil [ours] and the vietnam, korea, etc, then ww1 ww2 etc..i think it becomes clear...
OK you've named a bunch of countries, but none of them are "pure white," what with immigration over the years. That will complicate your kill count, but I'm sure you have a way to compile your numbers even with that limitation. Your earliest war is our revolutionary war, so is that the time from which you want to start your kill count? It's a lot closer to your statement, which included "the globe has ever known"; nevertheless, I'm looking forward to your numbers and methodology. I really hope you didn't just pull your statement out of your nether region.

BobbyT

Governor
The one that says ALL cultures and religions (except Christians) must be allowed. Muslims are just misunderstood. Christians are evil.
Can you provide a link to anyone saying all religions except Christians must be allowed (and Christianity is not a culture - many, many cultures - probably most - include Christian members)? Or that radical Muslim terrorists are just misunderstood? I will accept that someone one the left somewhere at some time has said Christians are evil so I won't ask you to provide a link to that (although you are of course welcome to).

Jen

Senator
Can you provide a link to anyone saying all religions except Christians must be allowed (and Christianity is not a culture - many, many cultures - probably most - include Christian members)? Or that radical Muslim terrorists are just misunderstood? I will accept that someone one the left somewhere at some time has said Christians are evil so I won't ask you to provide a link to that (although you are of course welcome to).
For you?
No.
For someone who isn't trying to attack?
Probably so.
You see what you want to see, @BobbyT, and you get nasty to those who try to prove anything else. I'll leave you to that. I just can't do the nastiness these days. It's okay.

BobbyT

Governor
If that's the case, you certainly spent a lot of time (7 thread-hijacking posts) defending Muslims and turning the blame on someone else.
Where exactly did I defend Muslims? My point was that out-of-power groups can resort to asymmetrical violence and terrorism to restore their power. The RIRA is just one example of that. Native Americans did the same thing for years. So does FARC. So did the French Resistance during WWII. Did you demonize the entire population of those groups (all Irish, all Native Americans, all Colombians, all French) for the actions of the terrorist organizations within their populations? Well, probably yes for Native Americans come to think of it.

BobbyT

Governor
For you?
No.
For someone who isn't trying to attack?
Probably so.
You see what you want to see, @BobbyT, and you get nasty to those who try to prove anything else. I'll leave you to that. I just can't do the nastiness these days. It's okay.
Please point out any of my nastiness so I can apologize. I'm trying to understand what is driving your opinions, and trying to make an overall point, not trying to be nasty.

Jen

Senator
Where exactly did I defend Muslims? My point was that out-of-power groups can resort to asymmetrical violence and terrorism to restore their power. The RIRA is just one example of that. Native Americans did the same thing for years. So does FARC. So did the French Resistance during WWII. Did you demonize the entire population of those groups (all Irish, all Native Americans, all Colombians, all French) for the actions of the terrorist organizations within their populations? Well, probably yes for Native Americans come to think of it.
My thought is that those who resort to terrorism should not be protected. We can't go back and fix the past, but we can stand up against terrorism here and now.

BobbyT

Governor
My thought is that those who resort to terrorism should not be protected. We can't go back and fix the past, but we can stand up against terrorism here and now.
I don't disagree with that at all. My point is not all Muslims are terrorists any more than all of any of the other groups I discussed were terrorists.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
OK you've named a bunch of countries, but none of them are "pure white," what with immigration over the years. That will complicate your kill count, but I'm sure you have a way to compile your numbers even with that limitation. Your earliest war is our revolutionary war, so is that the time from which you want to start your kill count? It's a lot closer to your statement, which included "the globe has ever known"; nevertheless, I'm looking forward to your numbers and methodology. I really hope you didn't just pull your statement out of your nether region.

its not important that none are "pure" white,,thats nonsense,,of course theres no country on the planet thats pure anything..

when you think of mexico, does the asian race come to mind?
how about china?
africa?

now think sweden.
do blacks come to mind?

understand?

most people see countries as primarily one race or another

while every country is made up of various races,,the majority fall into one category..whatever the dominate race is...

Jen

Senator
Please point out any of my nastiness so I can apologize. I'm trying to understand what is driving your opinions, and trying to make an overall point, not trying to be nasty.
You haven't been nasty yet today. I appreciate that. I'm just trying to express my points without making that happen and I have to walk on eggshells around you.

Terrorism, violence - has happened throughout history as you have pointed out. It seems to me that Leftists think of Christians as potential terrorists and list all of the things of the past that shows Christians have been terrorists. Fine. It's true.

But, then, Leftists make excuses for the present day terrorism by fanatical Muslims. They are just living out their culture, they are put-upon, they have been maligned so they must kill. The truth is that Islam will allow no other religion. Not one. Not even atheism. Anyone who is not a Muslim is supposed to be killed according to the Koran.

Somehow, it seems that Lefty figures that if he protects Islam, he will be spared. He won't be.

The truth is that Islam is a political control mechanism shrouded in religion to protect it. It is crossing the globe now, as it has done in the past, taking everything in its path. Europe as we knew it is just about gone. Lefty, in his attempt to appease and make excuses for the terror of Islam has given up everything.

My prediction is that it will continue on and come full-force to the USA. Secular Lefty will not protect Christianity. But it will protect Islam. After Muslims kill the Christians, they will kill all Secular Lefties who don't convert. By the time Lefty realizes what has happened, it will be too late.

BobbyT

Governor
its not important that none are "pure" white,,thats nonsense,,of course theres no country on the planet thats pure anything..

when you think of mexico, does the asian race come to mind?
how about china?
africa?

now think sweden.
do blacks come to mind?

understand?

most people see countries as primarily one race or another

while every country is made up of various races,,the majority fall into one category..whatever the dominate race is...
Is that a pre-excuse for "I can't come up with the numbers to prove my assertion"?

Jen

Senator
I don't disagree with that at all. My point is not all Muslims are terrorists any more than all of any of the other groups I discussed were terrorists.
Real Muslims are terrorists. The Koran dictates that. There are many Muslims who fight against that. They are the ones who are the Muslim rebels. It is impossible to tell which is which on the surface........when passing them on the street. It is possible to find the groups who are gathering to wreak havoc on non-Muslims.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Is that a pre-excuse for "I can't come up with the numbers to prove my assertion"?

what numbers?

specific numbers are impossible to calculate...
[what? you think thats some sort of "gotcha?"]

rational thought is all that's necessary..

unless you can argue theres some other race/gender you think is more proficient, lets explore your rational on why you think so...

BobbyT

Governor
You haven't been nasty yet today. I appreciate that. I'm just trying to express my points without making that happen and I have to walk on eggshells around you.

Terrorism, violence - has happened throughout history as you have pointed out. It seems to me that Leftists think of Christians as potential terrorists and list all of the things of the past that shows Christians have been terrorists. Fine. It's true.

But, then, Leftists make excuses for the present day terrorism by fanatical Muslims. They are just living out their culture, they are put-upon, they have been maligned so they must kill. The truth is that Islam will allow no other religion. Not one. Not even atheism. Anyone who is not a Muslim is supposed to be killed according to the Koran.

Somehow, it seems that Lefty figures that if he protects Islam, he will be spared. He won't be.

The truth is that Islam is a political control mechanism shrouded in religion to protect it. It is crossing the globe now, as it has done in the past, taking everything in its path. Europe as we knew it is just about gone. Lefty, in his attempt to appease and make excuses for the terror of Islam has given up everything.

My prediction is that it will continue on and come full-force to the USA. Secular Lefty will not protect Christianity. But it will protect Islam. After Muslims kill the Christians, they will kill all Secular Lefties who don't convert. By the time Lefty realizes what has happened, it will be too late.
The point that "lefty" is trying to make, over and over, is that when you demonize the Muslim religion as a whole, or Muslim peoples as a whole, you play into the hands of (and aide and abet) the terrorists. The terrorists want other Muslims to feel persecuted and that the entire West is against them. That is their primary recruitment meme. If we embrace Muslims here in the US and make them feel welcome, we subvert the terrorists' meme. All Muslims are not potential terrorists any more than all Irish are. The vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists just as the vast majority of Irish are not members of RIRA.

The left doesn't want to protect Muslim terrorists. The left wants to protect Muslims who are NOT terrorists from anyone who wants to persecute them for the acts of terrorist Muslims. It is not appeasement of terrorists, it's the ability to separate terrorist elements within a population from the population as a whole.

I honestly don't get the Christian persecution angle. Honestly I don't. Disagreeing with Christians is not persecution. Voting for things Christians don't want is not persecution. Not having Christian, and only Christian, symbols in our public spaces is not persecution. Terrorizing Christians, burning their churches, beating them on trains for being Christian is persecution. Is that happening in the US? Are you being persecuted, and if so, how?

BobbyT

Governor
what numbers?

specific numbers are impossible to calculate...
[what? you think thats some sort of "gotcha?"]

rational thought is all that's necessary..

unless you can argue theres some other race/gender you think is more proficient, lets explore your rational on why you think so...
Nice try but I'm not going to do your research for you. You made a claim that "white males are the most proficient killers the globe has ever known." You either pulled that out of your nether parts or you can prove it. I stated up front I didn't know if it was true. I doubt it is because there have always been more non-whites on the planet than whites (Asia, India, and Africa having always made up the bulk of the planet's population, http://www.worldhistorysite.com/population.html), but I was willing to defer to your evidence. As you have none, we are done.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Nice try but I'm not going to do your research for you. You made a claim that "white males are the most proficient killers the globe has ever known." You either pulled that out of your nether parts or you can prove it. I stated up front I didn't know if it was true. I doubt it is because there have always been more non-whites on the planet than whites (Asia, India, and Africa having always made up the bulk of the planet's population, http://www.worldhistorysite.com/population.html), but I was willing to defer to your evidence. As you have none, we are done.

nice dodge,,but you havent provided anything to refute my observation...

of course we're done,,you were done the moment you thought you could challenge me.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Leftists support fanatical terrorist Muslims now, but please understand, they do not support you in return and they will kill you just as they kill all infidels. You are making excuses for them - they hate you anyway.

Some cultures must be stopped. Period.
Carol said MUSLIMS...her subject line didn't say fanatical terrorist Muslims. Do you think all Muslims are bad?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
She was talking about terrorists...right? Bobby just added some info that Carol conveniently left out, because, like you...she's a Muslim hater.