• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So now the likes and dislikes is gone

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Al,

I think the management realized that the liberals here blanketly post a dislike for all conservative thought, and sycophantically post a like for every time a liberal so much as farts, and realized there was no point to the system.

Jen

Senator
It just happened. At least I just found out about it. Looks like you made the announcement for us. Thanks.

Minotaur

Governor
I would like to send my best Regards, Thanks, and Appreciation to whoever inspired the change and caused the change as I HATED the Dislike. :clap2:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The "Thanks/Likes Statistics" link is still active. You can clearly see which posters abused it.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Mr. Al,

I think the management realized that the liberals here blanketly post a dislike for all conservative thought, and sycophantically post a like for every time a liberal so much as farts, and realized there was no point to the system.

It was probably something along those lines. ;)

Where did I say you gave out dislikes?

Oh. How many dislikes did I give out?
You and lappy gamed the system in giving out likes. Do you honestly think we're that stupid or are you going to deny what all of us know and is out there for all to see? I've even had several of your friends tell me if you got mad at them for being friends with lefties you would punish them by not giving out likes. LOL BIG secret!

Bluedog

Mayor
I never disliked anyone. Not my style. Always Thanked posts if a valid point was made even if I did not see eye to eye with the poster.

BRU

Mayor
You and lappy gamed the system in giving out likes. Do you honestly think we're that stupid or are you going to deny what all of us know and is out there for all to see? I've even had several of your friends tell me if you got mad at them for being friends with lefties you would punish them by not giving out likes. LOL BIG secret!
that's a two way street but I think you know that. Your side does not have clean hands by any means with regard to this topic.