• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So say Jong, can't we all just get along...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Funny, isn't it?

A few days ago he was all bluster and fury, threatening not to meet with the President. Now, he's cast into the role of a teenager left without a Prom date...…

It's a refreshing change from the way we used to do business with North Korea.
Jeez, such compliments for Trump in how he does business with NK. I can only imagine the vigor of your praise if he accomplished something.

;-)

S

Sickofleft

It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. The usual NK blackmail is not working so now we will just have to wait and see what the fat kid does next.

I would not meet with him until there is a verifiable dismantling of his nuclear program. The risk of them selling that stuff to someone is too great, if they are not willing to do that we don't have a lot to talk about......in fact we have nothing to talk about.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Jeez, such compliments for Trump in how he does business with NK. I can only imagine the vigor of your praise if he accomplished something.

;-)
So in your world it is forbidden to make an observation and note something positive? This is somehow translated as effusive praise?

Bugsy McGurk

President
So in your world it is forbidden to make an observation and note something positive? This is somehow translated as effusive praise?
Of course it’s not forbidden. Nor is my criticism forbidden. That free speech thing.

As to my comment, I’ll stand on what I actually said.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. The usual NK blackmail is not working so now we will just have to wait and see what the fat kid does next.

I would not meet with him until there is a verifiable dismantling of his nuclear program. The risk of them selling that stuff to someone is too great, if they are not willing to do that we don't have a lot to talk about......in fact we have nothing to talk about.
Seems they're willing to meet now anytime anywhere any condition

S

Sickofleft

Seems they're willing to meet now anytime anywhere any condition
They wouldn't even let anyone in to confirm exactly what it was they blew up the other day.

The Fat Kid can't have both or shouldn't have both (I fully expect Trump to kick this down the road if he can) aid for his people, economic investment and a nuclear arsenal he just randomly threaten the world with every time the mood strikes him.

I hope this ends peacefully......I would not bet on it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They wouldn't even let anyone in to confirm exactly what it was they blew up the other day.

The Fat Kid can't have both or shouldn't have both (I fully expect Trump to kick this down the road if he can) aid for his people, economic investment and a nuclear arsenal he just randomly threaten the world with every time the mood strikes him.

I hope this ends peacefully......I would not bet on it.
Nobody's going to war over it

S

Sickofleft

Fifty plus years of bluster , trump offering peace and prosperity .. and you think war may be the outcome?
If what the experts are saying about the condition of the country are correct and his regime etc. is at a tipping point.

I don't see the Fat Kid who has been told that he is a god his whole life quietly going away. I hope he does......I think he should go live quietly some place with an all you can eat buffet so the process of that country moving on can start but...............

To discuss mutual concessions by both sides, yes. This has been N. Korea 's position for decades ... it seems Trump has just knuckled under.
The deal will end up being the nukes for lifting the sanctions and removing the US military presence on the Korean peninsula. But everybody's got to sweat the small stuff.