• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SO, "shithole" wasn't even said, a total dem/lib Trump hater fake LIE

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
He compared torture techniques used by U.S. troops to the identical torture techniques for which Nazis were sentenced at Nuremberg.
Are there any depths of depravity that you and your ilk won't stoop to in despairing this president? You people are truly sick.

Strange. At first they said they didn't hear it. Now they are sure it was not said.
Why did they change their stories ?
Republicans have given up on morality. The world passed them by and they believe in nothing. They don't even want to hold the moral high ground. The only thing they care about is power. In the end It's not about having power, it's about what you do with it. And Trump and Republicans would rather use their power to get in dumbass Twitter feuds than positively change the world.

EatTheRich

President
Republicans have given up on morality. The world passed them by and they believe in nothing. They don't even want to hold the moral high ground. The only thing they care about is power. In the end It's not about having power, it's about what you do with it. And Trump and Republicans would rather use their power to get in dumbass Twitter feuds than positively change the world.
It's like the Roman Senate and imperial court in the days of Caligula and Nero.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So the vacation / golf video goes unacknowledged - wow - the faithful surely has some kind of defense for those statements and subsequent action by the vacationer in chief? I know it - is Obamahillarybill's fault he plays so much golf and spends 100's of millions of tax dollars - giving them directly to himself.

Where is the outrage over this waste of tax dollars - you people posted for last 8 years how bad this was but yet now it is perfectly fine, nothing to see - do you see your hypocrisy?

Honstly, what lie would he have to tell before you stop and say - hey wait a minute ?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
So the vacation / golf video goes unacknowledged - wow - the faithful surely has some kind of defense for those statements and subsequent action by the vacationer in chief? I know it - is Obamahillarybill's fault he plays so much golf and spends 100's of millions of tax dollars - giving them directly to himself.

Where is the outrage over this waste of tax dollars - you people posted for last 8 years how bad this was but yet now it is perfectly fine, nothing to see - do you see your hypocrisy?

Honstly, what lie would he have to tell before you stop and say - hey wait a minute ?
Uranium One baby

D

Deleted member 21794

I believe Julie quoted Erick Erickson

So why hasn't Raj Shah, deputy press secretary, not denied the statements? Why did trump call 2 associates to gauge the fallout?

BTW - Is Trump on vacation again........
Excuse me, but his name his Raj what's-his-name according to your pal Chris Cuomo. As to your two questions:

1) I don't know. Do you?
2) I don't know. Do you?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So Uranium One is the excuse for Trump taking so much vacation times and playing all that golf - please tie this together for me as I don't see it ?

Yeah Trump on vacation was pretty obvious wasn't it - Golfing on MLK Day - more meat for the base

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Excuse me, but his name his Raj what's-his-name according to your pal Chris Cuomo. As to your two questions:

1) I don't know. Do you?
2) I don't know. Do you?
Who was recent member that always posted to self as sensible does and never to posters?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So Uranium One is the excuse for Trump taking so much vacation times and playing all that golf - please tie this together for me as I don't see it ?

Yeah Trump on vacation was pretty obvious wasn't it - Golfing on MLK Day - more meat for the base
Would you rather he wait and golf 15 minutes after addressing beheading of American citizen...........evidently Obama not golfing as much since he has to pay for T-times......