• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SO, "shithole" wasn't even said, a total dem/lib Trump hater fake LIE

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, he didn't. Just because he had ready access to insurance doesn't mean everyone with a child with a pre-existing condition did.
Where in hell did I post of other than Durbin.............I posted nothing of anything but Durbin's Lie........ONE of the rich you want to eat while defending..........geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Republicans have given up on morality. The world passed them by and they believe in nothing. They don't even want to hold the moral high ground. The only thing they care about is power. In the end It's not about having power, it's about what you do with it. And Trump and Republicans would rather use their power to get in dumbass Twitter feuds than positively change the world.
"change the world"
shove that millennial thinking where it belongs

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, he didn't. Just because he had ready access to insurance doesn't mean everyone with a child with a pre-existing condition did.
Where did I say everyone with a child did_________________
post is of Durbin lying his daughter didn't............................................

enough with the damn 'everyone' BS post on subject or don't post

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump told the truth....he did not use those words. Durbin decided that what Trump said indicated to him that Trump was calling those countries shitholes. But he did not use those words! Even though they are shitholes, it wasn't said by the President. I bet even if Durbin comes out now and admits those weren't the words used, lefty will never accept it. Just like when Hillary said she shouldn't have used those words (deplorables, etc) to describe half the country, the leftists keep carrying it on....showing how stupid they really are. But that's ok, let them keep it up. They're only sealing their fate.
How the HELL do you know that??? Were you there? Durbin isn't the only one who heard Trump. Now they're saying he said Shithouse. WTH is the difference??? He shouldn't have said either. So you're taking the word of the republicans in the room who were asked by Trump to be there. First they said they "couldn't recall". Now they're blatantly said that he didn't say it. But...tell us, Carol...what's the difference between saying shithole and Shithouse. Have you bothered to read/listen to what people from other countries think about all this? Who denied that Hillary said "deplorables"?? It's a good word for all of you that voted for him. So...Trump also claimed it wasn't his voice on the Access Hollywood tape. Do you also believe that??

I watched the meeting today and saw one of the mealy mouthed people Secretary of Homeland Security sit there and lie her ass off. "I can't recall".....but she certainly referred to 'certain cuss words' being used by others. LOL Typical. He said Sh*thole...or Sh*thouse.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How the HELL do you know that??? Were you there? Durbin isn't the only one who heard Trump. Now they're saying he said Shithouse. WTH is the difference??? He shouldn't have said either. So you're taking the word of the republicans in the room who were asked by Trump to be there. First they said they "couldn't recall". Now they're blatantly said that he didn't say it. But...tell us, Carol...what's the difference between saying shithole and Shithouse. Have you bothered to read/listen to what people from other countries think about all this? Who denied that Hillary said "deplorables"?? It's a good word for all of you that voted for him. So...Trump also claimed it wasn't his voice on the Access Hollywood tape. Do you also believe that??

I watched the meeting today and saw one of the mealy mouthed people Secretary of Homeland Security sit there and lie her ass off. "I can't recall".....but she certainly referred to 'certain cuss words' being used by others. LOL Typical. He said Sh*thole...or Sh*thouse.
Obama used the word "shitshow" and you didn't come here cursing at anyone or postin "WTH is the difference"

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03/11/obama-new-world-order-created-a-shit-show-in-libya/

Hypocrite much

Caroljo

Senator

I couldn't give a shit less what other countries think about all this.
When Obama called Libya a Shit Show, where were you then? And he's the one that helped make it a shit show! Ha!
So again......I DON'T CARE!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I couldn't give a shit less what other countries think about all this.
When Obama called Libya a Shit Show, where were you then? And he's the one that helped make it a shit show! Ha!
So again......I DON'T CARE!
there's the racist

EatTheRich

President
Where in hell did I post of other than Durbin.............I posted nothing of anything but Durbin's Lie........ONE of the rich you want to eat while defending..........geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus
No, the point is that his daughter not having trouble getting insurance doesn't make his statement a lie. To call it a lie is to take for granted that empathy doesn't exist.

Trump is richer and you are defending him and his lies.