• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So show us the whistleblowers- hell with anonymous accusations

Mick

The Right is always right
No, its not, He will get all his rights when the DOJ carts him away in handcuffs. Congress sets the rules for impeachment.
TDS is nasty! You can't name a crime but Democrats owe him no due process and the DOJ is going to put him in handcuffs? ROFL! You would think after flubbing up the 500 previous phony accusations you would have learned by now. The low IQ, welfare leeching, criminal part of the electorate is vulnerable to these scams.

reason10

Governor
No, its not, He will get all his rights when the DOJ carts him away in handcuffs. Congress sets the rules for impeachment.
The House isn't even voting on an impeachment inquiry. There will be no handcuffs (although it's looking better that Hillary might get a set of her own) when the House doesn't even have enough evidence for a vote on an inquiry.

Edited Pelosi is just using the word "Impeachment" as a campaign tool. (It's working pretty well, for the Republicans.) She knows the Democrat Clown Car can't Trump on the issues.

If there had been any impeachable offenses, the articles would already have been voted on and the Senate would already have exonerated the President and that would be it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The House isn't even voting on an impeachment inquiry. There will be no handcuffs (although it's looking better that Hillary might get a set of her own) when the House doesn't even have enough evidence for a vote on an inquiry.

Edited Pelosi is just using the word "Impeachment" as a campaign tool. (It's working pretty well, for the Republicans.) She knows the Democrat Clown Car can't Trump on the issues.

If there had been any impeachable offenses, the articles would already have been voted on and the Senate would already have exonerated the President and that would be it.

Correct.

There is no HOUSE impeachment inquiry.

It's a democrat one.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Do they even exist or is this is all more lies from the dems and Big Media?. Just like the mueller investiagation.
Why are you Trumpies so against the Rule of Law regarding whistleblowers?
I'll tell you why. It's because you're authoritarians who want daddy to rule unimpeded.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
they will testify with their voice and face masked like whistleblowers do on 60 minutes
I hope the House Dems protect this whistleblower. Trump already incited violence against him/her by wrongly calling him a spy and reminding that we used to execute spies back in the day. I'm sure Trumpies got the message.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Why are you Trumpies so against the Rule of Law regarding whistleblowers?
I'll tell you why. It's because you're authoritarians who want daddy to rule unimpeded.
The transcript , the connections and the law firm hired already show this wasn't whistleblowing.

Just partisan butthurt.