• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So show us the whistleblowers- hell with anonymous accusations

Wrong. You just post "lies" when you have nothing.........which happens quite frequently.
The best way to respond to dishonesty is point it clear as dishonesty.
I think it speaks volumes about right-wingers that their agenda is so heavily predicated on dishonesty. Nobody has to lie to do the right thing. Lying doesn't take you good places in life.

Nostra

Governor
When your star witness is proven to have lied, conspired with Adumb Schifferbrains, and worked with a Dimwinger Presidential candidate, you should be required to expose his identity.

This is Banana Republic crap.

The best way to respond to dishonesty is point it clear as dishonesty.
I think it speaks volumes about right-wingers that their agenda is so heavily predicated on dishonesty. Nobody has to lie to do the right thing. Lying doesn't take you good places in life.
You calling conservatives liars?? Which president lied us into obamacare.?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
When your star witness is proven to have lied, conspired with Adumb Schifferbrains, and worked with a Dimwinger Presidential candidate, you should be required to expose his identity.

This is Banana Republic crap.

Notice how quiet Nancy and Nancy's Boy have been this week.

They know they stepped in it. They already know this will not end well for democrats.

Look for yet another fake bombshell at least by Friday - so they have something to talk about on the Sunday Shows.

Someday, some how, my Base of truly dumb people will understand they are being played for power and TV money.