• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So Stacy Abrams get's three more days

Bugsy McGurk

President
Once more , from your new and supposedly improved link...

Van Jones of all people..

......but it is the product of misconduct so brazen and unethical that UN monitors would likely declare a stolen election if the contest were held in another country.

There ya go.....absolute proof Kemp broke the law...not only Georgia's laws but any f'kn country in the world.

How brazen and unethical of Kemp to hold on to.... maybe?.... as far as we know, follow Georgia state law regarding valid vs. invalid voter registrations.

Da nurv uv dat white cracker!

And we still don't know if he did or didn't toss 'em.
You view his rampant voter suppression as “following the law.” Of course, his record in the courts has been poor, but his actions suppressed voting rights whether or not a judge said they were legal.

Boca

Governor
You view his rampant voter suppression as “following the law.” Of course, his record in the courts has been poor, but his actions suppressed voting rights whether or not a judge said they were legal.
Do I have to repeat everything for you?

Do we know if he purged those registrations or not!

S

Sickofleft

Ladies and Gentleman I give you the philosophy of the left, they are all for the Law if it achieves the ends they seek. If the Law followed as it is written hinders them in anyway from achieving their Fascist ends you get:

You view his rampant voter suppression as “following the law.”

Bugsy McGurk

President
Do I have to repeat everything for you?

Do we know if he purged those registrations or not!
Which registrations? The pieces I linked document numerous instances of Kemp’s voter suppression. Read the pieces and then tell me where you’re confused.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ladies and Gentleman I give you the philosophy of the left, they are all for the Law if it achieves the ends they seek. If the Law followed as it is written hinders them in anyway from achieving their Fascist ends you get:
Not at all. All laws should be applied, including the fundamental right to vote.

Republicans are very hostile toward voting rights.

S

Sickofleft

Not at all. All laws should be applied, including the fundamental right to vote.

Republicans are very hostile toward voting rights.
Right all laws accept the Exact match law Georgia has.............

Or any other law that does not allow us to commit fraud................

@#$! you.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Right all laws accept the Exact match law Georgia has.............

Or any other law that does not allow us to commit fraud................

@#$! you.
Please. I know you’re not brainwashed or dopey enough to really think this is about preventing fraud. It’s about schemes to disproportionately affect the voting by classes of people deemed more likely to vote Dem. You know that. Just admit it.

S

Sickofleft

Please. I know you’re not brainwashed or dopey enough to really think this is about preventing fraud. It’s about schemes to disproportionately affect the voting by classes of people deemed more likely to vote Dem. You know that. Just admit it.
I know you are brainwashed enough to actually believe whatever your fascist overlords tell you.

Here is reality for you:

Under Georgia’s so-called exact-match law, if information on a voter registration doesn’t match a driver’s license, state ID card or Social Security records, the voter has a little over two years to clear up the discrepancy. Until then, the voter is put into the “pending file” (53,000 people were on it). This isn’t a prohibition from voting. If the voter shows up at a polling place with an ID verifying his information (mandatory in Georgia, regardless), there isn’t an issue.

Finally, they object to Kemp’s enforcement of Georgia’s “use it or lose it” rule. A similar law in Ohio was upheld by the Supreme Court earlier this year. It’s hardly punitive. If you haven’t voted for three years, you get notified in the mail. If you don’t reply and then don’t vote in the next two federal elections, you are struck from the rolls. This happened to an estimated 100,000 people last year who, judging by their behavior, were nonvoters rather than voters.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I know you are brainwashed enough to actually believe whatever your fascist overlords tell you.

Here is reality for you:

Under Georgia’s so-called exact-match law, if information on a voter registration doesn’t match a driver’s license, state ID card or Social Security records, the voter has a little over two years to clear up the discrepancy. Until then, the voter is put into the “pending file” (53,000 people were on it). This isn’t a prohibition from voting. If the voter shows up at a polling place with an ID verifying his information (mandatory in Georgia, regardless), there isn’t an issue.

Finally, they object to Kemp’s enforcement of Georgia’s “use it or lose it” rule. A similar law in Ohio was upheld by the Supreme Court earlier this year. It’s hardly punitive. If you haven’t voted for three years, you get notified in the mail. If you don’t reply and then don’t vote in the next two federal elections, you are struck from the rolls. This happened to an estimated 100,000 people last year who, judging by their behavior, were nonvoters rather than voters.
Again, you’re quibbling. The real objection to the GOP voter suppression measures is that there is just no legit reason for them. Whether or not some hack judge lets them get away with it, the issue is still the same - patriotic Americans think all eligible voters should be able to exercise their basic right to vote without having to overcome the GOP’s hurdles. The GOP favors erecting those carefully targeted hurdles.

Bottom line - without Kemp’s voter suppression, Abrams kicks his ass. And vice-versa.

S

Sickofleft

Again, you’re quibbling. The real objection to the GOP voter suppression measures is that there is just no legit reason for them. Whether or not some hack judge lets them get away with it, the issue is still the same - patriotic Americans think all eligible voters should be able to exercise their basic right to vote without having to overcome the GOP’s hurdles. The GOP favors erecting those carefully targeted hurdles.

Bottom line - without Kemp’s voter suppression, Abrams kicks his ass. And vice-versa.
Translation: I got nothing, stop pointing out how [Unwelcome language removed] stupid I am.

UPNYA2

Mayor

"patriotic Americans think all eligible voters should be able to exercise their basic right to vote without having to overcome the GOP’s hurdles. The GOP favors erecting those carefully targeted hurdles."

I see...…
And the GOP erected these "hurdles" such as having you use the same name when voting as you did when getting a driver's license, ID card or as it is on you SS card to "carefully target" dems, is that what you are telling us?

How very racist, sexist, classist for a dem/lib. Acting as if only dems are too dim to do things correctly.

Boca

Governor
Okay bugs since you didn't I did. It's true that Brian Kemp purged several hundred thousand voter registrations.in 2017. He did so by sending postcards to the last known mailing address of those who have not voted for a while asking them to acknowledge their desire to vote by returning the card. The process went all the way to the Supreme Court where it was ruled admissable.

Then some guy obtained the data and through a meticulous process found that 340,000 of those voters had not moved. Obviously they weren't interested, or thought it was junk mail, or whatever. Still the effort was made by the State and 340,000 didn't take the opportunity.and by law were removed from the rolls

If people aren't interested in voting it's their prerogative. So why the outrage from the Left

What's with the accusation of voter suppression and hints of racism directed at Kemp for doing something Georgia law says he must do and the Supreme Court says he can? It makes no sense.

That is until you consider that 340,000 fewer registered voters is 340,000 fewer names and addresses that can be harvested for acquiring absentee ballots to be mailed in.

Of course harvesting entails intercepting the absentee ballots. The homeowner may be at work, not at home, off to the grocery store when the postman delivers the mail. Takes a lot of effort and certainly 340,000 is not feasible. But fifty here, fifty there a hundred mules doing the work...it all adds up.

Just for the hell of it let's say in a district you have 20 mules on the payroll gathering up 20 absentee ballots a day for 30 days. That's 12,000 ballots. With 14 Georgia Congressional Districts that's 168,000. That's a game changer.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Instead of today a Federal Judge has ordered three more days for counting provisional ballots.

Judge Amy Totenberg of the US District Court Northern Georgia, not to be confused with Stacy Abrams' sister Judge Leslie Abrams of the US Middle District Court Middle Georgia:confused:, ordered that even though Brian Kemp is up 60,ooo votes ordered certification of the election be delayed until 27,000 provisional ballots are reviewed.

The lawsuit sought to delay the deadline until Wednesday and require counties to count absentee ballots rejected for missing information and other inaccuracies. It also would require that counties accept provisional ballots that were rejected because the voters live in a different county....to accommodate migrants I suppose.
The additional two days, until Friday, to make allowance for a shortage of rental trucks maybe?
That judge was appointed by obama

Bugsy McGurk

President
"patriotic Americans think all eligible voters should be able to exercise their basic right to vote without having to overcome the GOP’s hurdles. The GOP favors erecting those carefully targeted hurdles."

I see...…
And the GOP erected these "hurdles" such as having you use the same name when voting as you did when getting a driver's license, ID card or as it is on you SS card to "carefully target" dems, is that what you are telling us?

How very racist, sexist, classist for a dem/lib. Acting as if only dems are too dim to do things correctly.
Yup. All such hurdles disproportionately affect likely Dem voters, principally the poor. The GOP actually conducts studies in advance to make sure their voter suppression laws will have that effect, and then they implement them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Okay bugs since you didn't I did. It's true that Brian Kemp purged several hundred thousand voter registrations.in 2017. He did so by sending postcards to the last known mailing address of those who have not voted for a while asking them to acknowledge their desire to vote by returning the card. The process went all the way to the Supreme Court where it was ruled admissable.

Then some guy obtained the data and through a meticulous process found that 340,000 of those voters had not moved. Obviously they weren't interested, or thought it was junk mail, or whatever. Still the effort was made by the State and 340,000 didn't take the opportunity.and by law were removed from the rolls

If people aren't interested in voting it's their prerogative. So why the outrage from the Left

What's with the accusation of voter suppression and hints of racism directed at Kemp for doing something Georgia law says he must do and the Supreme Court says he can? It makes no sense.

That is until you consider that 340,000 fewer registered voters is 340,000 fewer names and addresses that can be harvested for acquiring absentee ballots to be mailed in.

Of course harvesting entails intercepting the absentee ballots. The homeowner may be at work, not at home, off to the grocery store when the postman delivers the mail. Takes a lot of effort and certainly 340,000 is not feasible. But fifty here, fifty there a hundred mules doing the work...it all adds up.

Just for the hell of it let's say in a district you have 20 mules on the payroll gathering up 20 absentee ballots a day for 30 days. That's 12,000 ballots. With 14 Georgia Congressional Districts that's 168,000. That's a game changer.
You’re jumping through hoops trying to justify the GOP voter suppression efforts. For example, by concluding that people aren’t interested in voting, even though they registered to vote, because they didn’t jump over the GOP’s hurdles.

Nonsense, of course. But even such lame efforts to defend such voter suppression measures does not deny that it occurs. And it does occur - in many forms - and it is the difference in tight races like the GA governor’s election. And if Kemp wins, it’s due to the voter suppression he rammed through as secretary of state to ensure his own election as governor.

Banana republican tactics.

redtide

Mayor
Instead of today a Federal Judge has ordered three more days for counting provisional ballots.

Judge Amy Totenberg of the US District Court Northern Georgia, not to be confused with Stacy Abrams' sister Judge Leslie Abrams of the US Middle District Court Middle Georgia:confused:, ordered that even though Brian Kemp is up 60,ooo votes ordered certification of the election be delayed until 27,000 provisional ballots are reviewed.

The lawsuit sought to delay the deadline until Wednesday and require counties to count absentee ballots rejected for missing information and other inaccuracies. It also would require that counties accept provisional ballots that were rejected because the voters live in a different county....to accommodate migrants I suppose.
The additional two days, until Friday, to make allowance for a shortage of rental trucks maybe?
That should be more than enough time for her to "find" more votes to that the "correct" result is realized

Boca

Governor
You’re jumping through hoops trying to justify the GOP voter suppression efforts.
End of story ass****. Another non-response. Is it cowardice, balls, or what? There's a law. You don't like laws.

So FY and the dark horse you rode in on.

Last edited:

UPNYA2

Mayor
Yup. All such hurdles disproportionately affect likely Dem voters, principally the poor. The GOP actually conducts studies in advance to make sure their voter suppression laws will have that effect, and then they implement them.
Wow...

So I said, YOU are saying that only do m voters are too dim to fill out paperwork correctly and the FIRST word that YOU Could think of to reply with is, and I QUOTE, was, "YEP".....

Just.....DAMN boy.

I would NEVER have thought that when called out for being a racist/sexist/classiest pig you would actually reply with an honest reply.

Props to you, earned, thanks for that.