• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So Stacy Abrams get's three more days

Bugsy McGurk

President
End of story ass****. Another non-response. Is it cowardice, balls, or what? There's a law. You don't like laws.

So FY and the dark horse you rode in on.
Nope. I like laws. I want them followed. Including the law that means the most in our country - the right to vote, and the right to have that vote counted. Directly contrary to the goal of GOP vote suppressors and those who support them. Like you.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Nope. I like laws. I want them followed. Including the law that means the most in our country - the right to vote, and the right to have that vote counted. Directly contrary to the goal of GOP vote suppressors and those who support them. Like you.
You poor dense little lib...………

You insist on keeping on painting yourself as the mental midget we all know you to be every time you post some feeble sh it like this right here.

Fist you say, "I like laws." And then after that also state, " Including the law that means the most in our country - the right to vote, and the right to have that vote counted."

It is almost as if you do not understand that a "law" and a "right" are 2 very distinctly different things entirely. We have voting LAWS that restrict our voting RIGHTS, knothead.

Look at it this way, see if it is dumbed down enough for even the dimmest of dems such as yourself might be able to grasp the content.
We have a RIGHT to bear arms, agreed?
We also have LAWS that restrict these RIGHTS, correct?

What YOU say is the goal of GOP vote suppressors and those who support them are in fact laws that place necessary restrictions on the right to vote.

Without such laws our votes would be worthless. Any and everyone could vote. Citizens, foreigners, felons, people for their dead parents, anyone.
We would have to allow voting all the time. Days, weeks, MONTHS prior to or following "election day". We could never have an actual start or finish time so we could never get a result so the votes would mean nothing.

While voting is a indeed a right, nowhere can you show me we have a right to utilize this right leisurely, whenever it may be convenient for us to do so, or only after we find someone we don't like may be leading in the election.

It is simple really.

If a law states that our right to vote begins at one time and ends at another then THOSE are the only legal votes that need to be counted.
Just like how if a law says we have to wait 2 days to use our right to purchase a gun we can't just say, "Yeah, I know, but sh it, that time is too long so I can get mine right now.", and you supporting THAT. Damn timeframes in laws about our rights, THOSE are more like, "suggestions", right?

If a law states that our right to vote is for legal US citizens never convicted of a felony then THOSE are the only legal votes that need to be counted.
Just like how if a law says w our right to purchase a gun is for legal US citizens never convicted of a felony then THOSE are the only people whose gun purchases are legal. We can't just say, well, yeah, but damn that, we want everyone to be allowed to participate and supporting the law is wrong, evil even.

Just be honest for once. Just come out and state what it is you are telling us all with these ridiculous posts anyway. Just say you don't give 2 sh its about our laws, you just want dems/libs to seize power from the people whenever they can not win it in legal elections.

At least then someone might could take your insane crying more seriously.
(At least a little bit.)

Bugsy McGurk

President
You poor dense little lib...………

You insist on keeping on painting yourself as the mental midget we all know you to be every time you post some feeble sh it like this right here.

Fist you say, "I like laws." And then after that also state, " Including the law that means the most in our country - the right to vote, and the right to have that vote counted."

It is almost as if you do not understand that a "law" and a "right" are 2 very distinctly different things entirely. We have voting LAWS that restrict our voting RIGHTS, knothead.

Look at it this way, see if it is dumbed down enough for even the dimmest of dems such as yourself might be able to grasp the content.
We have a RIGHT to bear arms, agreed?
We also have LAWS that restrict these RIGHTS, correct?

What YOU say is the goal of GOP vote suppressors and those who support them are in fact laws that place necessary restrictions on the right to vote.

Without such laws our votes would be worthless. Any and everyone could vote. Citizens, foreigners, felons, people for their dead parents, anyone.
We would have to allow voting all the time. Days, weeks, MONTHS prior to or following "election day". We could never have an actual start or finish time so we could never get a result so the votes would mean nothing.

While voting is a indeed a right, nowhere can you show me we have a right to utilize this right leisurely, whenever it may be convenient for us to do so, or only after we find someone we don't like may be leading in the election.

It is simple really.

If a law states that our right to vote begins at one time and ends at another then THOSE are the only legal votes that need to be counted.
Just like how if a law says we have to wait 2 days to use our right to purchase a gun we can't just say, "Yeah, I know, but sh it, that time is too long so I can get mine right now.", and you supporting THAT. Damn timeframes in laws about our rights, THOSE are more like, "suggestions", right?

If a law states that our right to vote is for legal US citizens never convicted of a felony then THOSE are the only legal votes that need to be counted.
Just like how if a law says w our right to purchase a gun is for legal US citizens never convicted of a felony then THOSE are the only people whose gun purchases are legal. We can't just say, well, yeah, but damn that, we want everyone to be allowed to participate and supporting the law is wrong, evil even.

Just be honest for once. Just come out and state what it is you are telling us all with these ridiculous posts anyway. Just say you don't give 2 sh its about our laws, you just want dems/libs to seize power from the people whenever they can not win it in legal elections.

At least then someone might could take your insane crying more seriously.
(At least a little bit.)
That lengthy, boring screed misses the point.

The right to vote flows from the Constitution. The Constitution is a source of law. Indeed, it is the ultimate law.

You should just ask questions when you get confused and begin typing your lengthy, boring screeds.

Boca

Governor
The right to vote flows from the Constitution. The Constitution is a source of law. Indeed, it is the ultimate law.
Of course it is. But once you've registered to vote in a state, in the district you live, that registration is not for life. Neither is your driver's license. You move to another state you get another license. Same for voter registration. You move in state but to another district you register there. You die then you don't need to register and will be removed from the roll. Otherwise registrations would grow to infinity.

But you know all this, why stubbornly persist and make a fool of yourself?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course it is. But once you've registered to vote in a state, in the district you live, that registration is not for life. Neither is your driver's license. You move to another state you get another license. Same for voter registration. You move in state but to another district you register there. You die then you don't need to register and will be removed from the roll. Otherwise registrations would grow to infinity.

But you know all this, why stubbornly persist and make a fool of yourself?
You think opposing the GOP’s barriers to voting is “making a fool of oneself.”

I call it patriotism.

UPNYA2

Mayor
You think opposing the GOP’s barriers to voting is “making a fool of oneself.”

I call it patriotism.
How do you feel about opposing the DI M'S barriers to our right to bear arms?

Why is it you do not want any that limits that right to some ignored also? Why just this one?

A right is a right. Right?

Bugsy McGurk

President
How do you feel about opposing the DI M'S barriers to our right to bear arms?

Why is it you do not want any that limits that right to some ignored also? Why just this one?

A right is a right. Right?
I usually ignore tangents from GOP ADD suffererers, but you should know that no one dies when someone votes. People do die when guns are used for the purpose for which they were designed - killing people.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bugs knows nothing of WAR & Death

Doesn't realize only Politicians voted for can start Wars

UPNYA2

Mayor
I usually ignore tangents from GOP ADD suffererers, but you should know that no one dies when someone votes. People do die when guns are used for the purpose for which they were designed - killing people.
Soooooooooo……….…..there are rights and then there are, "rights"?

Who dies if the press is not free to print whatever they like? (The pen IS mightier than the sword though, remember? Should that one be ignored also?)

Who dies if a cop checks your pockets, "just because"?

Who dies if the army stops by and tells you to put them up for a couple of days?

Who dies if you have to testify at your own trial? (if you are had no qualms committing a crime where the punishment could be death you would not mind lying about it anyway, right?)

We have lots of rights, care to tell us all which ones are ok by YOU?

What a crock of sh it. A right is only, really a right IF you dems/libs are not frightened by people using it, is that what you are telling us all now?

You poor dear...……….

BOO!!!!!!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Soooooooooo……….…..there are rights and then there are, "rights"?

Who dies if the press is not free to print whatever they like? (The pen IS mightier than the sword though, remember? Should that one be ignored also?)

Who dies if a cop checks your pockets, "just because"?

Who dies if the army stops by and tells you to put them up for a couple of days?

Who dies if you have to testify at your own trial? (if you are had no qualms committing a crime where the punishment could be death you would not mind lying about it anyway, right?)

We have lots of rights, care to tell us all which ones are ok by YOU?

What a crock of sh it. A right is only, really a right IF you dems/libs are not frightened by people using it, is that what you are telling us all now?

You poor dear...……….

BOO!!!!!!
You should stop whining. You are completely free to go into a gun store and buy a wide array of people slaughtering devices.

Any chance you can find your way back to the topic - GOP voter suppression measures?

UPNYA2

Mayor
You should stop whining. You are completely free to go into a gun store and buy a wide array of people slaughtering devices.

Any chance you can find your way back to the topic - GOP voter suppression measures?
"Any chance you can find your way back to the topic - ?"

There are no "GOP voter suppression measures".

Done. Now what shall we discuss?