• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So this is what Sarah Huckabee Sanders takes to help her lie for Trump every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Maybe you should stop attacking women
Make a deal with you...I'll do that when you stop attacking Lefty men on this board, or Barack Obama, or Bill Clinton, or any other democrat that you are talking about. You "so called" men need to realize that women have 1st amendment rights too and it's none of your damned business what we decide to say about other women. Who the hell do you think YOU are??

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Here it is....sounds like he slapped the Rightys more than anyone. And why do you think I give a damn anyway???

We should leave denigrating women to Donald and his minions.

WOW...what a "slap down!!!" Sorry, Dawg, I didn't feel a thing.
Oh but yes you did........ran like a cat with it's tail on fire

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This post is a prime example of the pure hate and mean spirit demonstrated by the left. Attack the people with BS arguments, never real details of issues. You rarely see this type of post from a conservative, and when you do it's usually out of frustration of the constant hammering of posts like this.
Seems to me that you are one of the proponents of the Clinton Death List and as such you should avoid lecturing anyone else about their "hate and mean spirit".

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What a HYPOCRITE. You claim you're not a republican, claim you don't like Donald Trump, but come in here and badger every "Lefty" you can find and uphold the witches who have been beating up verbally on Liberal women for years...photo shopping penis' where there isn't one, wishing Hillary dead, etc. All because they're your "CHRISTIAN" soul mates. If they're Christians I'm Mother Theresa.
Just so we're clear -- YOU rip women for their looks. Other righties also rip women for their looks. I DON'T rip women for their looks.

...and you are tearing into ME.
o_O

Have a swell evening, Nina.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
YOU see the same thing but say nothing. What does that say about you and the other whiners here, including the Mods who never call them out for their crap. I could have photoshopped a picture of Sarah with a penis, or a sh*t stain on the back of her dress like they did Hillary's. Or posting that Michelle Obama is really a man, etc. etc. I say one fricken word about Sarah Sanders and you go ballistic. HYPOCRISY???
I don't care what all of you superficial misogynistic bigots write. Just own it.

I didn't make you type that OP. You CHOSE to do it.

BTW: I never "go ballistic". :)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Make a deal with you...I'll do that when you stop attacking Lefty men on this board, or Barack Obama, or Bill Clinton, or any other democrat that you are talking about. You "so called" men need to realize that women have 1st amendment rights too and it's none of your damned business what we decide to say about other women. Who the hell do you think YOU are??
I don't make deals with people that I am better than.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Just so we're clear -- YOU rip women for their looks. Other righties also rip women for their looks. I DON'T rip women for their looks.

...and you are tearing into ME.
o_O

Have a swell evening, Nina.
Find me a link where you rip the 'Rightys' who Rip women for their looks.
Or are you going to continue being a hypocrite? There are DOZENS of links where your right wing pals ridicule Liberal women. Check it out. How many times have you seen pictures posted of conservative women, and claiming they're hot or whatever. Then a bunch of Liberal women, pictures taken when they aren't posed...something ANYONE can look awful in. Comparing the pictures and going on about how Liberals are ugly inside and out. Putting pictures of Conservative women on there that are plain and saying they're beautiful. Happens all the time. Check out Leilani's threads and then in the next breath she says Liberals are all ugly inside and out. Jen always agrees with her. Barbella...much less. She focus on the color of their skin. Clean out your own back yard, Rick, before you go on and on about "Lefty". And look at the things you say about other posters here in PJ and then get your little panties in a twist when you're called out for your hypocrisy.

Barbella

Senator
Find me a link where you rip the 'Rightys' who Rip women for their looks.
Or are you going to continue being a hypocrite? There are DOZENS of links where your right wing pals ridicule Liberal women. Check it out. How many times have you seen pictures posted of conservative women, and claiming they're hot or whatever. Then a bunch of Liberal women, pictures taken when they aren't posed...something ANYONE can look awful in. Comparing the pictures and going on about how Liberals are ugly inside and out. Putting pictures of Conservative women on there that are plain and saying they're beautiful. Happens all the time. Check out Leilani's threads and then in the next breath she says Liberals are all ugly inside and out. Jen always agrees with her. Barbella...much less. She focus on the color of their skin. Clean out your own back yard, Rick, before you go on and on about "Lefty". And look at the things you say about other posters here in PJ and then get your little panties in a twist when you're called out for your hypocrisy.
I think you misread everything, whether it's done on purpose or lack of reading comprehension, I don't know. Maybe a little of both.

What I have seen/read here is that in the above named persons' opinion (which I agree with), inner ugliness always, eventually, shows on the outside. Get it? In other words, when someone is a good person, and nice, and compassionate and sweet, they are usually beautiful on the outside as well. Inner beauty shines through.... and so does inner ugliness.

Also, I NEVER focus on anyone's "color of their skin". You lie when you say that, and you've been doing it for decades. It's just something you've got in your disturbed mind, and can't let go. Oh, well.

Understand - I focus on people's BEHAVIOR. Always.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I think you misread everything, whether it's done on purpose or lack of reading comprehension, I don't know. Maybe a little of both.

What I have seen/read here is that in the above named persons' opinion (which I agree with), inner ugliness always, eventually, shows on the outside. Get it? In other words, when someone is a good person, and nice, and compassionate and sweet, they are usually beautiful on the outside as well. Inner beauty shines through.... and so does inner ugliness.

Also, I NEVER focus on anyone's "color of their skin". You lie when you say that, and you've been doing it for decades. It's just something you've got in your disturbed mind, and can't let go. Oh, well.

Understand - I focus on people's BEHAVIOR. Always.
OMG...do I have to dig up all her Bullshit about Liberal women being ugly "INSIDE AND OUT"?? How many times did right winger women here make fun of Hillary and Michele Obama's looks? Nancy Pelosi's looks, and posted picture of Ugly Lefty women? I don't see any of the cons who make a big fricken deal about me posting ONE PICTURE of Sarah Huckabee that she and others left off their list of "beautiful conservative women" when they were promoting themselves as usual.

And you've been writing about minorities (esp. black minorities) for years. I'm not the only person who has called you on your little tongue-in-cheek references to minorities.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Women who hate other women like Nina does usually do so because of their own shortcomings and lack of self confidence. Classic example, right there.
Yet how many times have YOU called me a BITCH, Barbella??

Barbella

Senator
OMG...do I have to dig up all her Bullshit about Liberal women being ugly "INSIDE AND OUT"?? How many times did right winger women here make fun of Hillary and Michele Obama's looks? Nancy Pelosi's looks, and posted picture of Ugly Lefty women? I don't see any of the cons who make a big fricken deal about me posting ONE PICTURE of Sarah Huckabee that she and others left off their list of "beautiful conservative women" when they were promoting themselves as usual.

And you've been writing about minorities (esp. black minorities) for years. I'm not the only person who has called you on your little tongue-in-cheek references to minorities.
I don't care what you call me on. You're wrong. As always.

Is that because you WANT to be, or because you simply ARE? Hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.