• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So this is what Sarah Huckabee Sanders takes to help her lie for Trump every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Women who hate other women like Nina does usually do so because of their own shortcomings and lack of self confidence. Classic example, right there.
I have plenty of self confidence...otherwise I'd have left this shit hole long ago.
BTW....when a person has to promote themselves, they are the ones who lack self-confidence. The people that brag and preen are the most NEEDY and insecure people in the world. Your friends have said they have "seen my picture" and I'm ugly, fat, etc.
Fact is, they haven't and won't. I'm not embarrassed of my looks, my size or anything about myself. BUT, I don't feel like I have to prove anything at the risk of having my photo hacked into some website like Mike did with the old picture YOU, as Bru's patsy, posted and for you all to make a point. That picture proved one thing. It was a very pretty gal...and yet all of you, especially Bru and Leilani went on and on and on about her flaws (which were not there) I really don't care what any of you think about my looks. I'm okay with my looks and size. I have great genes. I could look like Nichole Kidman and wouldn't post it. You were part of the bashing of Bo and the pictures Right wing trouble maker sent to you gals to humiliate him. I've seen his "real" pictures that weren't doctored. They weren't the ones posted here.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't care what you call me on. You're wrong. As always.

Is that because you WANT to be, or because you simply ARE? Hmmmm....
You've definitely called me a BITCH...many times. I didn't care. Sometimes, like you, I am a bitch.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
If I did, it obviously wasn't because of your looks, but in response to your constant attacks and undeniable hatred of women who don't agree with your opinions.

Big difference there....
IF YOU DID?? Barb, you have lots of times. Your dementia is obvious. And when you talk about someone being attacked...I doubt there is anyone on this board attacked more than I am. Do I care? Nope. I don't live here, I won't ever meet any of you personally, right or left. Don't forget...there are archives.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Find me a link where you rip the 'Rightys' who Rip women for their looks.
Or are you going to continue being a hypocrite? There are DOZENS of links where your right wing pals ridicule Liberal women. Check it out. How many times have you seen pictures posted of conservative women, and claiming they're hot or whatever. Then a bunch of Liberal women, pictures taken when they aren't posed...something ANYONE can look awful in. Comparing the pictures and going on about how Liberals are ugly inside and out. Putting pictures of Conservative women on there that are plain and saying they're beautiful. Happens all the time. Check out Leilani's threads and then in the next breath she says Liberals are all ugly inside and out. Jen always agrees with her. Barbella...much less. She focus on the color of their skin. Clean out your own back yard, Rick, before you go on and on about "Lefty". And look at the things you say about other posters here in PJ and then get your little panties in a twist when you're called out for your hypocrisy.
YOU belittle women for their appearance. Some righties belittle women for their appearance. I do not belittle women for their appearance.
That is all you need to know regarding this matter and what I posted regarding it. You acted badly. You attempt to distract from your horrible character by saying that others do it as well. Then you get on me for not criticising OTHERS who act badly, never addressing YOUR bad actions. Deflect...don't reflect, lefty. It's what you do.

That summarizes this matter accurately.

Have a nice day. :)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You'll never convince me that you're better than me, so stop trying. Your 'gun collection' and signature line proves that you're a sick man and the FBI should be watching your posts.
I don't need to convince you my service record to the country speaks for itself. What have you personally done other than hide behind a keyboard

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Women who hate other women like Nina does usually do so because of their own shortcomings and lack of self confidence. Classic example, right there.
I don't "hate other women". I didn't drive Gigi off the board by sliming blacks. Mike posted several pictures (and still uses blacks in a demeaning way for his avatars) and you all jumped all over Gigi when she defended her race. I always upheld her, even though she is a conservative. You all joined Mike in BB when he tortured Ann until she left. You, Jen, Leilani, Bru....all of you loved it when he accused her of being a Jihad. Just because she didn't like Bush and what he was doing. He even got giggles and accolades when he made fun of her for grieving for her dead husband. It was there in BB...and brought into PJ.
And it hasn't changed one iota.

None of you could handle Minotaur because she called you all out for your viciousness.

I have plenty of "women' friends where I live and since I don't feel the need to get on Facebook (thank god for that as I hear they have ALL your info) I don't have any friends? I've been invited to other forums by people who posted here I consider my friends.

Sarah Sanders has gotten on my last nerve when watching her press releases and listening to her lies and her rudeness to the Press since she started. I have only made fun of her looks Twice. How many times have you and your pals made fun of Hillary or Michelle Obama's looks? Dawg calls Hillary a SOW all the time and MP calls her cankles and posts photo shopped pictures of her. YET...when I called Sarah H. a sow recently...Mr. Fish...immediately jumped me about making remarks about "women". Yet not once did he call out the conservative women who were sliming Hillary and Michele Obama every damn day. Nor did he ask Dawg why he calls Hillary a sow every day.
Yeah...I'm just a BITCH for attacking others and never get attacked myself. Funny shit.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't need to convince you my service record to the country speaks for itself. What have you personally done other than hide behind a keyboard
Yeah...YOUR SERVICE. Your signature line here says more about you than you telling us you did this or that. As I said, the FBI should be checking you out. Your rhetoric is that of a deranged wanna-be.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
YOU belittle women for their appearance. Some righties belittle women for their appearance. I do not belittle women for their appearance.
That is all you need to know regarding this matter and what I posted regarding it. You acted badly. You attempt to distract from your horrible character by saying that others do it as well. Then you get on me for not criticising OTHERS who act badly, never addressing YOUR bad actions. Deflect...don't reflect, lefty. It's what you do.

That summarizes this matter accurately.

Have a nice day. :)
You're a raving HYPOCRITE who condemns LEFTY for what he perceives she or he does, yet never says a word when they right wing women make whole threads about "hot" conservative women and ugly Lefty women.
And by the way, Rick....who the hell are you to judge anyone? You are always ankle biting, claiming that some here are PAID BOTS, etc. You are sliming them. Is that different?
Your "Have a Nice Day" isn't meant for me....it's to pretend that you're actually a nice person. Your posts here prove otherwise. I don't even try that crap...I can't stand two faced hypocrites who talk out of both sides of their mouth.

How does she make herself the target?
By being female and working for a Republican administration. That's all the lefty harridans need to go after her. Believe me, they would shovel her into an oven right along with the rest of the "sub-human scum" if they thought they could get away with it.

Clinton's polling numbers went up in the wake of the deplorables comment. It pissed off the halfwits and the sub-human scum who were embarrassed to realize that people recognized how deplorable they were, but they already supported Trump, so it made no difference what they thought.

BobbyT

Governor
Why do you find this denigrating to women and not just Huckleberry?
It's mocking a woman for her looks. A (republican? conservative? RWNJ?) trademark. Another tactic I see on here frequently is the con men making sexual remarks to the liberal women on here. Nina and Julie are frequently treated to "ride my pole" type of sexually threatening remarks by those on the right. I think that should be a bannable offense.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You're a raving HYPOCRITE who condemns LEFTY for what he perceives she or he does, yet never says a word when they right wing women make whole threads about "hot" conservative women and ugly Lefty women.
And by the way, Rick....who the hell are you to judge anyone? You are always ankle biting, claiming that some here are PAID BOTS, etc. You are sliming them. Is that different?
Your "Have a Nice Day" isn't meant for me....it's to pretend that you're actually a nice person. Your posts here prove otherwise. I don't even try that crap...I can't stand two faced hypocrites who talk out of both sides of their mouth.
You DID it. I did not. Whip up all the outrage you want. One of us is innocent and one is not.

What other folks choose to do is on them and not me. You made your choice. Sorry this troubles you so. Perhaps you can do better in the future. You should aspire for personal character growth. Consider it a stretch goal. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's mocking a woman for her looks. A (republican? conservative? RWNJ?) trademark. Another tactic I see on here frequently is the con men making sexual remarks to the liberal women on here. Nina and Julie are frequently treated to "ride my pole" type of sexually threatening remarks by those on the right. I think that should be a bannable offense.
The top post took advantage of a funny picture to offer that the combined usage of Nyquil and Dayquil may just produce that look of confusion that seems to be on her face so frequently...

BobbyT

Governor
The top post took advantage of a funny picture to offer that the combined usage of Nyquil and Dayquil may just produce that look of confusion that seems to be on her face so frequently...
From the way Donald whipsaws his positions on pretty much everything, it's no wonder she is confused most of the time. She's still a soulless hack though for even being up there and she has no excuse for that. I don't know how she sleeps at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.