• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So this is what Sarah Huckabee Sanders takes to help her lie for Trump every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Apparently not, as you're alone among your fellow lefties in condemning it. At this point, I think we can safely say mocking women for their looks is a lefty trademark, with you being the sole outlier.
Seems so...and even that bit of resistance was ultimately worn down with the prosecution of Middleview's filibuster.

There is no "there" to persuade when discussing ANYTHING with lefty. There is no conscience to penetrate and inform. A stumbling, emoting husk...lefty ambles about, unable to ever look inward.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You're a raving HYPOCRITE who condemns LEFTY for what he perceives she or he does, yet never says a word when they right wing women make whole threads about "hot" conservative women and ugly Lefty women.
And by the way, Rick....who the hell are you to judge anyone? You are always ankle biting, claiming that some here are PAID BOTS, etc. You are sliming them. Is that different?
Your "Have a Nice Day" isn't meant for me....it's to pretend that you're actually a nice person. Your posts here prove otherwise. I don't even try that crap...I can't stand two faced hypocrites who talk out of both sides of their mouth.

that rant is what creates bullies........geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebus

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You DID it. I did not. Whip up all the outrage you want. One of us is innocent and one is not.

What other folks choose to do is on them and not me. You made your choice. Sorry this troubles you so. Perhaps you can do better in the future. You should aspire for personal character growth. Consider it a stretch goal. :)
No, you hypocrite!! You stuck your nose into some post I made about Sarah Sanders which was nothing as bad as the MANY posts about Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton or many "LEFTY" women. You had no right to condemn me for anything. You're as nasty as can be. YET...you never ever say one word when they write their many posts saying that "Lefty" is UGLY inside and out. Keep your pious nose in your own business.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Really? Can you show some of these remarks?
Here you go. Not as bad as you telling a woman she's mourning over her dead husband's rotting corpse, but sickening nevertheless. Ever use the search thing before you ask for something or are you too god damn lazy?

1. Post
    The Nation's children couldn't organize toilet training.
    Go to bed? why cause that's where you want me? I've told you that you are not going to ride the long pole sorry it ain't happening, No thanks...
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Feb 26, 2018 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

2. Post
    "Orange Thing: Should It Stay or Should It Go?"
    I'm the one that you desire to ride the long pole on. Mr. Anaconda
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Oct 16, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

3. Post
    Ridiculist ...Funniest clip I've seen in a while.
    You appear very needed but I must inform you no ride on the long pole stop trying.
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Oct 12, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

4. Post
    Homegrown Terrorist?
    How many times do I quote any garbage that you post? Most time it's a reminder to you that you'll never get to ride the long pole no matter how...
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Aug 13, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

5. Post
    Good guy with a gun
    ok but you still aren''t going to ride my big pole All I will say is try the impeachment using all that fake news. See what happens
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Jul 23, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

6. Post
    Good guy with a gun
    Who bragged? oh come on I told you I would not allow you to ride my pole.
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Jul 23, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

7. Post
    For the sake of conversation.....
    You melt over anything you whine because I refuse to allow you the chance to ride the big long pole.
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Jul 20, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

middleview

President
Supporting Member
From the way Donald whipsaws his positions on pretty much everything, it's no wonder she is confused most of the time. She's still a soulless hack though for even being up there and she has no excuse for that. I don't know how she sleeps at night.
Just once I'd like to see her honestly say "Hell, I don't know where DT gets that shit....he doesn't talk to me"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Here you go. Not as bad as you telling a woman she's mourning over her dead husband's rotting corpse, but sickening nevertheless. Ever use the search thing before you ask for something or are you too god damn lazy?

1. Post
    The Nation's children couldn't organize toilet training.
    Go to bed? why cause that's where you want me? I've told you that you are not going to ride the long pole sorry it ain't happening, No thanks...
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Feb 26, 2018 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

2. Post
    "Orange Thing: Should It Stay or Should It Go?"
    I'm the one that you desire to ride the long pole on. Mr. Anaconda
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Oct 16, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

3. Post
    Ridiculist ...Funniest clip I've seen in a while.
    You appear very needed but I must inform you no ride on the long pole stop trying.
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Oct 12, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

4. Post
    Homegrown Terrorist?
    How many times do I quote any garbage that you post? Most time it's a reminder to you that you'll never get to ride the long pole no matter how...
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Aug 13, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events

5. Post
    Good guy with a gun
    ok but you still aren''t going to ride my big pole All I will say is try the impeachment using all that fake news. See what happens

6. Post
    Good guy with a gun
    Who bragged? oh come on I told you I would not allow you to ride my pole.

7. Post
    For the sake of conversation.....
    You melt over anything you whine because I refuse to allow you the chance to ride the big long pole.
    Post by: Constitutional Sheepdog, Jul 20, 2017 in forum: Latest Political News and Current Events
@Constitutional Sheepdog is on permanent ignore. He hasn't had an intelligent thing to say since he started posting here.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Show you?? You'd still be in denial. You still deny the terrible things you said to a woman about her dead husband. You got involved in a LOVE AFFAIR with a cyber-sex couple years ago and she's still licking your boots. Do you ever just tend to your business?
I know from good sources the trouble you made in other forums and how you had to change nics in order to keep posting there and got found out. You're a known liar and trouble maker.
Bully often?
Why post as a grade school girl?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Apparently not, as you're alone among your fellow lefties in condemning it. At this point, I think we can safely say mocking women for their looks is a lefty trademark, with you being the sole outlier.
So you've never, ever had a bad thing to say about Michelle Obama's looks? Never seen a post from other right wingers about ugly liberal women? You're kidding, right? Or were you thinking it was only new posters who'd read that?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
@Constitutional Sheepdog is on permanent ignore. He hasn't had an intelligent thing to say since he started posting here.
I've reported those disgusting comments. Nothing is done, so I gave up. That's why they are still in the archives.
This is only one forum. God knows what kind of crap he has posted on other forums. Just another person who should be watched or maybe just a weak, internet tough guy.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No, you hypocrite!! You stuck your nose into some post I made about Sarah Sanders which was nothing as bad as the MANY posts about Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton or many "LEFTY" women. You had no right to condemn me for anything. You're as nasty as can be. YET...you never ever say one word when they write their many posts saying that "Lefty" is UGLY inside and out. Keep your pious nose in your own business.
Hey, Nina...maybe next you can go assault someone while I remain non-violent. Then you can nag me about not criticizing other people who are violent like you.
Makes perfect sense, eh? o_O

MrMike

Bless you all
I've reported those disgusting comments. Nothing is done, so I gave up. That's why they are still in the archives.
This is only one forum. God knows what kind of crap he has posted on other forums. Just another person who should be watched or maybe just a weak, internet tough guy.
But you never report anyone? Or so you’ve said... lol

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hey, Nina...maybe next you can go assault someone while I remain non-violent. Then you can nag me about not criticizing other people who are violent like you.
Makes perfect sense, eh? o_O
Makes perfect sense that you can't see that the posts the con women here make about LEFTY are assaulting them as much as my posts about others because you are the biggest ankle biter here. That's assaulting others when you accuse them of being paid to post here, accusing "LEFTY" of being corrupt, etc. Why aren't you condemning the Hillary and Michelle posts and the filth that Freyasman, Dawg, Constitutional Sheepog and other RIGHTY posters write here?? You're a typical coward hiding behind your supposed righteousness and Christianity so you can do the same thing you accuse others of.
Go away. I've rarely seen Bugsy, Middleview, Fair and Craig post anything that you didn't make some snide remark.

Jen

Senator
No...not YOU and Julie. LOL Poor Ann, got an apology out of Sunset after making snide remarks about her since she started posting here. Thought she was saying something about your "LOOKS". Poor little Jenny.....looking for sympathy.
Oh Lordy!

Status
Not open for further replies.