• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So we have...ahem...ULTRA TRUTHFUL JAMES COMEY....( snicker ) Telling us

justoffal

Senator
That he wrote memos.....BWAHHHH......BWHAHAHAHAHAH....ahahahahahaha...heh heh heh ......ahahahahaha.

I love it.

James Comey....who was the enemy of the left up till Trump fired him is suddenly Saint James Comey.

My God lefty you are a whore.

JO

Dino

Russian Asset
That he wrote memos.....BWAHHHH......BWHAHAHAHAHAH....ahahahahahaha...heh heh heh ......ahahahahaha.

I love it.

James Comey....who was the enemy of the left up till Trump fired him is suddenly Saint James Comey.

JO
On a similar note.... the lib media are yawning at this offer... (thought these bombshells were explosive??)
Guess no one's interested in anything that clears Trump and clears the fog of lefty lying.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/17/Putin-Russia-can-provide-transcript-of-White-House-meeting/6591495022722/

May 17 (UPI) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin said the Kremlin is prepared to provide a transcript of the conversation between Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and U.S. President Donald Trump last week at the White House.

In response to reports that Trump shared classified information with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the meeting, Putin on Wednesday said his administration would be willing to release the transcript if Trump's administration does not oppose.

"If the U.S. administration considers it possible, we are ready to submit a transcript of Lavrov's talk with Trump to the U.S. Senate and Congress, if, of course, the U.S. administration would want this," Putin said during a joint press conference with Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni in Sochi.

S

Sickofleft

I love it.

JO
Actually we don't even have that, we have a Times reporter who has never seen the memo but had the "source" read part of the memo to him.............................

Arkady

President

I love it.

JO
If he wrote memos, they're available in the FBI system, complete with time stamps showing when they were written. What we need, at this point, is an independent investigator, with enough credibility on both sides of the aisle for his conclusions to be taken seriously -- someone whom Trump can't just fire if he doesn't like the way things are going. If such a person reviews Comey's files and says there was no such memo, great. But for now, all we have is sputtering incredulity from people like you, which obviously will have no value to the rest of us.

Bugsy McGurk

President

I love it.

JO
I think Comey will happily swear under oath that Trump committed his crimes.

You think the Liar-in-Chief will also testify under oath?

;-)

Last edited:

Arkady

President
On a similar note.... the lib media are yawning at this offer
Why would we care about whatever transcript a famously dishonest foreign autocrat has typed up to defend the man widely suspected of being his puppet? What an incredibly hollow "offer!" He could produce any bullshit he wanted, conveniently leaving out anything that would reveal wrongdoing by Trump.

If a recording of the meeting exists, let that be reviewed by an independent investigator (someone Trump can't hold the threat of termination over, and someone not beholden to Republican electoral politics). If such a person looks at it and says Trump didn't reveal any classified information, that'll be sufficient for me. But, for now, all we have is silly propaganda.

Dino

Russian Asset
Why would we care about whatever transcript a famously dishonest foreign autocrat has typed up to defend the man widely suspected of being his puppet? What an incredibly hollow "offer!" He could produce any bullshit he wanted, conveniently leaving out anything that would reveal wrongdoing by Trump.

If a recording of the meeting exists, let that be reviewed by an independent investigator (someone Trump can't hold the threat of termination over, and someone not beholden to Republican electoral politics). If such a person looks at it and says Trump didn't reveal any classified information, that'll be sufficient for me. But, for now, all we have is silly propaganda.
Riiiight, if only the Russians had brought recording equipment into the Oval Office!!
That you'd be OK with.

You liberals and your hilarious double standards. It would be infuriating if it wasn't so predictably insane.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

I love it.

JO
You're half right. I'll concede that. He should have been fired. If Trump was gonna do it then it shoulda been done in January or early February at the latest. If Trump was being truthful when he said how long he had been thinking about it,even he knew Comey needed to go long before he did it.

Arkady

President
Riiiight, if only the Russians had brought recording equipment into the Oval Office!!
That you'd be OK with.
No, dumb dumb, I'm not speaking of a Russian recording. Trump implied he records discussions, when he tried to use that to intimidate Comey into silence. If Trump was being honest, then let him produce the recording, and let an independent investigator, with the security clearance to check what was said against classification records, review that. If such an independent review confirms Trump didn't reveal classified information to the Russians, I'll accept that. But Republicans seem aggressively focused on avoiding any kind of impartial review of the facts.

Honestly, you've disgraced yourself here, by suggesting there would be some probative value in whatever transcript Putin produced.

Dino

Russian Asset
No, dumb dumb, I'm not speaking of a Russian recording. Trump implied he records discussions, when he tried to use that to intimidate Comey into silence. If Trump was being honest, then let him produce the recording, and let an independent investigator, with the security clearance to check what was said against classification records, review that. If such an independent review confirms Trump didn't reveal classified information to the Russians, I'll accept that. But Republicans seem aggressively focused on avoiding any kind of impartial review of the facts.

Honestly, you've disgraced yourself here, by suggesting there would be some probative value in whatever transcript Putin produced.
You never get it do you?
Listen to what Putin is saying, he's mocking YOU *edited*.
He said if his guys brought back any top secret intelligence he sure hasn't seen it. World leaders are mocking the hysterical cackling left and you still don't get it.

You turncoat hypocrites are very entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dino

Russian Asset
Oh my goodness, the brutal dictator of a foreign autocracy is mocking me. However will I cope? You're pathetic.
And you're upset. Why is that?
How come the 0bama administration and Hillary Clinton were so buddy-buddy with Russian and Putin? Remember the phony "reset" button?
Remember 0bama mocking Romney for calling Russia "our number one geopolitical enemy"?
How about 0bama's chummy "open mic" moment?
What happened...upset your Russkie friends switched sides on ya?

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/5-times-liberals-mocked-mitt-romney-for-warning-about-russia/

Arkady

President
And you're upset. Why is that?
How come the 0bama administration and Hillary Clinton were so buddy-buddy with Russian and Putin? Remember the phony "reset" button?
I remember it well. At the time, the right-wingers attacked them for attempting to improve soured relations. And yet nothing Clinton or Obama did was anything like what we've seen from Trump. There was no praise of Putin's greatness, no running interference for him by blocking criticism of his illegal uses of force, etc. Democrats tried to improve Russian relations by gently coaxing Russia in our direction (something that seemed like a realistic expectation with Medvedev in power), whereas Trump is kissing up to Putin based on Putin's worst behavior.

justoffal

Senator
If he wrote memos, they're available in the FBI system, complete with time stamps showing when they were written. What we need, at this point, is an independent investigator, with enough credibility on both sides of the aisle for his conclusions to be taken seriously -- someone whom Trump can't just fire if he doesn't like the way things are going. If such a person reviews Comey's files and says there was no such memo, great. But for now, all we have is sputtering incredulity from people like you, which obviously will have no value to the rest of us.
Yes well um...none of that proves truth now does it. A liar like Comey....who lied about Clinton, lied about Trump and then Lied about almost everything else he was asked to speak about can just as easily type a lie. Credibility is indeed the Issue and the real problem here is Both the DNC and the GOP....no matter who gets selected to lead an investigation instead of determining that person's credibility based on his reputation they will determine it based on what he finds.....there really is no answer to this partisan discord. This is the beginning of a civil war Ark.....it will become a shooting war in less than 20 years IMO. I am sure that Comey's testimony hurt Clinton...how much we will probably never know....but if you recall I was calling for his removal by Obama the day after he did in public what he could easily have done in private with the Clinton E-mail thing. Let's not forget that Comey is an irresponsible liar.

JO

justoffal

Senator
I remember it well. At the time, the right-wingers attacked them for attempting to improve soured relations. And yet nothing Clinton or Obama did was anything like what we've seen from Trump. There was no praise of Putin's greatness, no running interference for him by blocking criticism of his illegal uses of force, etc. Democrats tried to improve Russian relations by gently coaxing Russia in our direction (something that seemed like a realistic expectation with Medvedev in power), whereas Trump is kissing up to Putin based on Putin's worst behavior.
Putin...regardless of who you think he is or what your opinion of his politics are is a remarkable person who did the impossible with a failed state.....it is now, once again a world power and one to be reckoned with.

JO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think Comey will happily swear under oath that Trump committed his crimes.

You think the Liar-in-Chief will also testify under oath?

;-)
Under Oath.......oh hell yeah, bring it on
Memo of Slick meeting Lynch will be interesting to hear

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member

I love it.

JO
Comey's testimony is going to nail that ass hole trump....*edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

Days

Commentator
First you need something more than fake news to investigate... keep searching for that.