• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So we have...ahem...ULTRA TRUTHFUL JAMES COMEY....( snicker ) Telling us

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
That he wrote memos.....BWAHHHH......BWHAHAHAHAHAH....ahahahahahaha...heh heh heh ......ahahahahaha.

I love it.

James Comey....who was the enemy of the left up till Trump fired him is suddenly Saint James Comey.

My God lefty you are a whore.

JO
Wouldn't that effectively make you a whore as well?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
On a similar note.... the lib media are yawning at this offer... (thought these bombshells were explosive??)
Guess no one's interested in anything that clears Trump and clears the fog of lefty lying.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/17/Putin-Russia-can-provide-transcript-of-White-House-meeting/6591495022722/

May 17 (UPI) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin said the Kremlin is prepared to provide a transcript of the conversation between Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and U.S. President Donald Trump last week at the White House.

In response to reports that Trump shared classified information with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the meeting, Putin on Wednesday said his administration would be willing to release the transcript if Trump's administration does not oppose.

"If the U.S. administration considers it possible, we are ready to submit a transcript of Lavrov's talk with Trump to the U.S. Senate and Congress, if, of course, the U.S. administration would want this," Putin said during a joint press conference with Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni in Sochi.
Dino..if you'd believe that any "Transcript" from Vladimir Putin is legitimate, you're even more anti-American than I thought. Sickening.

Dino

Russian Asset
Dino..if you'd believe that any "Transcript" from Vladimir Putin is legitimate, you're even more anti-American than I thought. Sickening.
He, like Trump often does, is tweaking your side. He's making your claims look as unreasonable and hysterical as they are. You don't even know what privileged info he supposedly gave them, do you? This was another failed moonbat tactic, but never let that stay your enthusiasm.

justoffal

Senator
Wouldn't that effectively make you a whore as well?
Sure if you can find any of my posts supporting Comey.... They don't exist of course. I felt he needed to go in July 2016. On the other hand your mbtu is full of the " Comey needs to be fired" rhetoric All through October and November.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Sure if you can find any of my posts supporting Comey.... They don't exist of course. I felt he needed to go in July 2016. On the other hand your mbtu is full of the " Comey needs to be fired" rhetoric All through October and November.
No.

You are a righty as much as I am a lefty, so you're also as much of a whore.

Of course, you could backtrack and say lefties aren't all whores, and I would take that into account.

justoffal

Senator
No.

Of course, you could backtrack and say lefties aren't all whores, and I would take that into account.
Hmm....there is one difference between us...

I am familiar with your mbtu....you are definitely not familiar with mine.
Additionally how is it that Comey....a Villain and a criminal just two months ago is suddenly a left wing hero?

NO.....THAT is what a whore is.....right now the entire left wing establishment with the possible exception of the Bernie crowd.... ( watch out for them they aren't dead yet ) have flip flopped totally on comey....it's pretty funny to watch and even funnier to watch left wingers or wingers in general try to wiggle out.

Want proof? Look no further than here

JO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No.

ALL boy Θ critters should have been draining day one............

a whore doesn't love you today and hate you yesterday unless you have no $$$$$$$$$$$$

btw: spamature posted the other day when I offered to cover his bet, he crawfished and said I would pay, I said ask BP and he said I probably lost to you and reported you until you had to leave, I corrected his lie but he will believe you, so straighten his ignorance out......thx

Arkady

President
Yes well um...none of that proves truth now does it. A liar like Comey....who lied about Clinton, lied about Trump and then Lied about almost everything else he was asked to speak about can just as easily type a lie. Credibility is indeed the Issue and the real problem here is Both the DNC and the GOP....no matter who gets selected to lead an investigation instead of determining that person's credibility based on his reputation they will determine it based on what he finds.....there really is no answer to this partisan discord. This is the beginning of a civil war Ark.....it will become a shooting war in less than 20 years IMO. I am sure that Comey's testimony hurt Clinton...how much we will probably never know....but if you recall I was calling for his removal by Obama the day after he did in public what he could easily have done in private with the Clinton E-mail thing. Let's not forget that Comey is an irresponsible liar.

JO
I'm certainly not going to defend Comey, since he's a deeply unethical man. But this particular claim is easily checked. If he wrote the memo, it should be in the system. If it isn't, he'll be further discredited. If it is, it will bolster his claim that the conversation happened.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
ALL boy Θ critters should have been draining day one............

a whore doesn't love you today and hate you yesterday unless you have no $$$$$$$$$$$$
OK.

btw: spamature posted the other day when I offered to cover his bet, he crawfished and said I would pay, I said ask BP and he said I probably lost to you and reported you until you had to leave, I corrected his lie but he will believe you, so straighten his ignorance out......thx
I will say this, all my dealings with Dawg have been forthright: dude is salt of the earth.

If someone needs to cover Spam's due or otherwise, let me know.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Actually we don't even have that, we have a Times reporter who has never seen the memo but had the "source" read part of the memo to him.............................
Anonymous source is anything, and everything, that comes out of the Piss-Stream-Media.

EatTheRich

President
Putin...regardless of who you think he is or what your opinion of his politics are is a remarkable person who did the impossible with a failed state.....it is now, once again a world power and one to be reckoned with.

JO
By nearly all measures for quality of life (life expectancy, literacy, drug abuse, crime) things are worse in Putin's Russia today than under the Soviet Union. With a few exceptions (multiparty elections), they have less freedom too.

D

Deleted member 21794

Actually we don't even have that, we have a Times reporter who has never seen the memo but had the "source" read part of the memo to him.............................
LOL.... dude that's what like fourth hand hearsay????? LOLOLOL... these leftists are getting kookier by the day!