• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So we have...ahem...ULTRA TRUTHFUL JAMES COMEY....( snicker ) Telling us

Days

Commentator
The fact that Huckleberry first said..."No, Trump didn't ask for the letter"...then says "oh, ok, yes he did...but Rosenstein came to Trump with concerns".....should make you wonder just how truthful she is.

Again, Trump asked for the letter. Do you deny that? Go ahead with your "yeah but"....
Is it against your ethical code to tell the truth?

Rosenstein was Deputy AG for less than 2 weeks and he approached Trump and tells him that Comey is doing a terrible job, needs to be fired. Trump says put it in writing for me. Sessions and Rosenstein put it in writing. Then Trump fires him.

Who fired Comey? his boss, Rosenstein, duh.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Rosenstein was Deputy AG for less than 2 weeks and he approached Trump and tells him that Comey is doing a terrible job, needs to be fired. Trump says put it in writing for me. Sessions and Rosenstein put it in writing. Then Trump fires him.

Crikey. Trump tells you it was the other way around, and you STILL tell that lie.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm quite sure you just pulled that out of your ass, like everything you write around here.
Nope. It's we'll know to sane, informed people who have not pledged their loyalty to their right wing propaganda ministers. It's news to you though, right?

Days

Commentator
Nope. It's we'll know to sane, informed people who have not pledged their loyalty to their right wing propaganda ministers. It's news to you though, right?
not news to me, it's just another crazy one-liner from Bugsy... I don't count that as news, I don't count that as anything.

I was discussing the news with MiddleView, you butted in with Bugsy bluss. that's cool, if it keeps you out of your grand kids' hair.

Bugsy McGurk

President
not news to me, it's just another crazy one-liner from Bugsy... I don't count that as news, I don't count that as anything.

I was discussing the news with MiddleView, you butted in with Bugsy bluss. that's cool, if it keeps you out of your grand kids' hair.
I just like watching how you wingers react to facts - kinda reminds me of Dracula reacting to a crucifix.

;-)

Days

Commentator
I just like watching how you wingers react to facts - kinda reminds me of Dracula reacting to a crucifix.

;-)
MV and I are centrists, you are way and gone lost over the western horizon, left of map. MV and I were discussing the real news, you are making up news to suit your insanity.

your grand kids owe me

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Comey is a shill for the Clintons and has been for years. He protected Hillary, many years ago and has continued to do so. Comey's brother works on the Clinton foundation tax firm and Comey holds the paper on his mansion in case...

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Let me remind you of the conversation:

You do realize that Trump said he thought Comey was doing a good job and then he said he was going to fire him no matter what. I also noticed where Trump requested the letter from Rosenstein.

Wait, I don't think Trump requested the letter from Rosenstein. Trump may have said Comey was doing a good job while still planning on firing him... that doesn't equal Trump requesting Rosenstein's letter/memo.

Did you read the LA Times article? It specifically says Trump requested the letter

The LA Times has no credibility, they Lie like water running out a hose. What I need to see is Trump or Rosenstein saying that Trump requested the letter...

they make the claim that Trump asked Rosenstein for the memo/letter that the AG Sessions and Deputy AG Rosenstein gave him...

A White House spokeswoman initially denied that Trump asked Rosenstein for the memo, but then later said that while Trump asked Rosenstein to put his concerns in writing, it was Rosenstein who approached Trump about Comey.

So Trump asked Rosenstein and Sessions to come to the White House. The conversation from there is unknown. Did Trump say "I want to fire Comey and I want letters from you to justify it" or did Sessions and Rosenstein say "we think you should fire Comey"?

The only account we have is from Trump and he isn't very trustworthy. In any case you may now admit you were wrong and Trump did ask for their written recommendation to fire Comey....