• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So we were attacked by the Russian military.

Spamature

President
They were denied access when it was requested. Just after the supposed hack. Who knows what might have been found from a fresh crime. Instead of 6 month old dead and doctored trial
Here have one you need itView attachment 39712
Nothing on that server would have given them the names of the Russian military intelligence officers who perpetrated this attack. Why are you looking to condemn Americans instead of condemning the Russian military force and its soldiers that attack America ?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Nothing on that server would have given them the names of the Russian military intelligence officers who perpetrated this attack. Why are you looking to condemn Americans instead of condemning the Russian military force and its soldiers that attack America ?
How do you know what was on the server? The only one that got to look at the server was a Russian company called crowd strike

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
True,

That's not the point of these indictments seeing we KNOW Russia isn't just going to give them up.

The bigger issues is Americans have an official account of how Benedict Donald or his crew helped the Russians steal the 16 the election for him
One indicted Russian hired an American lawyer and made Mueller look foolish

Spamature

President
Good to see you post it isn't your country...…...still illegal are you?
Your Russian military superiors have been charged. You'll never get that medal now. Take my advice. This is your chance to desert the US detachment of Putin's Facebook Fake News Army.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your Russian military superiors have been charged. You'll never get that medal now. Take my advice. This is your chance to desert the US detachment of Putin's Facebook Fake News Army.
[sic]
I hope they find you

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
What have I been saying all along ?

Main Intelligence Directorate, abbreviated GRU , is the foreign military intelligence agency of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Since 2010, the agency′s official full name is the Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces

Aiding a foreign enemy in a military attack on the United States is TREASON !
This was Russian intelligence in some fashion, and they did this all thru Obama, Bush and Clintons presidency as well. Just like Obama separated kids from their parents.

Are you really so stupid to believe that hacking began in 2016

Jesus

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Nothing more than Dog and pony to take attention off the arrogant prick from yesterday and make the stupids think the investigation is anything but flaccid and dead.

*breaking* Mueller indicts 12 more easter bunnies.

Spamature

President
This was Russian intelligence in some fashion, and they did this all thru Obama, Bush and Clintons presidency as well. Just like Obama separated kids from their parents.

Are you really so stupid to believe that hacking began in 2016

Jesus
These particular military officers may or may not have launched other attacks on our country. But right now we are talking about what these military officers, under the director orders of Vladimir Putin, did in the 2016 elections, and whether or not Americans gave aid or comfort to them in that attack.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
These particular military officers may or may not have launched other attacks on our country. But right now we are talking about what these military officers, under the director orders of Vladimir Putin, did in the 2016 elections, and whether or not Americans gave aid or comfort to them in that attack.
In Russia you either are retarded or are or were in the military. Again Russia has been hacking the internet since before it existed in its current form, because the first form was military code, that was, hackable once discovered. This was in the 1950's I believe

Spamature

President
In Russia you either are retarded or are or were in the military. Again Russia has been hacking the internet since before it existed in its current form, because the first form was military code, that was, hackable once discovered. This was in the 1950's I believe
WTF does that have to do with these specific soldiers, and the military operation they under took, on the orders of Putin ?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

John Doe

I detest liberalism
The coup attempt? Yes it is. So what has Mueller done when one Russian called his bluff? Except say they are not ready? Usually, an indictment indicates they are ready. Indicting a bunch of tuna sandwiches is a ruse to justify a fruitless "investigation".
The really sad part is your confirmation bias blinds you to the patently obvious.