• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, what’s the connection between the new indictments and Trump’s Ukraine outrages?

Nostra

Governor
So where is the document backing up your claim? You have none. Some people would call that lying.
Wait. What?

YOU claimed the Gossipblower's report blew away the actual transcript. It's on you to bring the ACTUAL DOCUMENT backing up your claim.

Get to work.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wait. What?

YOU claimed the Gossipblower's report blew away the actual transcript. It's on you to bring the ACTUAL DOCUMENT backing up your claim.

Get to work.
Where did I say it "blew away the actual transcript"? In fact...there is no actual transcript...but I did say the whistle blowers are in agreement with Trump's version.

I've linked to the released whistle blower document and nobody had said that it is not accurate.
The Gossipblower's version had Trump DEMANDING an investigation into Biden 7 times.

You claimed the whistle blower said "Trump DEMANDED" an investigation. Now prove it or admit you were wrong.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Speaking of lying sacks of shit...are you still going to vote for Trump in spite of all the well documented lies he has either uttered or tweeted? Feel free to ignore the stuff he's suggested that is simply stupid....like windmills cause cancer.
You can bet your ass I am. Voting for a democrat is an act of treason as far as I'm concerned.
And the only lies Trump has told are the ones you and your ilk have made up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can bet your ass I am. Voting for a democrat is an act of treason as far as I'm concerned.
And the only lies Trump has told are the ones you and your ilk have made up.
His lies come in the thousands and the videos are plentiful.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Where did I say it "blew away the actual transcript"? In fact...there is no actual transcript...but I did say the whistle blowers are in agreement with Trump's version.

I've linked to the released whistle blower document and nobody had said that it is not accurate.
The Gossipblower's version had Trump DEMANDING an investigation into Biden 7 times.

You claimed the whistle blower said "Trump DEMANDED" an investigation. Now prove it or admit you were wrong.

He means Schiff. In his fairy tale opening statement.

Thanks to Schiff's lie of an opening statement AND lying he hadn't met with the Leaker (when he was in contact with them for a month)

Adam Schiff and the Leaker cooked their own goose because if it reaches the senate ion an OFFICIAL Impeachment inquiry- BOTH will have to testify.

We really need to work on our fantasy stories before rolling them out. It's why Schiff has been under a rock for 2 weeks.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you admit you are relying on the leaks of meth head Schifferbrains.

Got it.
did you read the version of the phone call Trump released? It says it is not a transcript. That document supports the whistleblowers version.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He means Schiff. In his fairy tale opening statement.

Thanks to Schiff's lie of an opening statement AND lying he hadn't met with the Leaker (when he was in contact with them for a month)

Adam Schiff and the Leaker cooked their own goose because if it reaches the senate ion an OFFICIAL Impeachment inquiry- BOTH will have to testify.

We really need to work on our fantasy stories before rolling them out. It's why Schiff has been under a rock for 2 weeks.
a phone call is not a meeting

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
a phone call is not a meeting

Yet you are crying about a Trump Phone call.

Step on a rake much ?

Regardless, Schiff had a month to do what he wished with the leaker. And the Call Transcript blew it to bits. Along with the Ukraine President.

You, once again, got fooled.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yet you are crying about a Trump Phone call.

Step on a rake much ?

Regardless, Schiff had a month to do what he wished with the leaker. And the Call Transcript blew it to bits. Along with the Ukraine President.

You, once again, got fooled.
The Trump version shows Trump's answer to "we are ready to buy missiles" was "Do us a favor, though"...investigate Biden.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The Trump version shows Trump's answer to "we are ready to buy missiles" was "Do us a favor, though"...investigate Biden.
I don’t think Trump even cared if there was actually an investigation. What he really wanted was a public announcement of an investigation - just something to use against Biden.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

You mean do us a favor. Look into why Biden's investigation was shut down.

Or do you believe Schiff's account- in which he had to apologize for lying.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You mean do us a favor. Look into why Biden's investigation was shut down.

Or do you believe Schiff's account- in which he had to apologize for lying.
1. What investigation into either Joe or Hunter Biden was shut down?
2. Deal with the actual version of the phone call released by Trump. When the Ukrainian President brought up buying javelin anti-tank missiles, Trump's response was "Do us a favor"....The Ukrainian president would have known that the $400 million in defense aid was on hold.