• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So who DID kill Hoffa?

Wahbooz

Governor
And by the way, Greasy Grass IS your Little Bighorn. Little Bighorn is NOT a direct translation for the place.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And by the way, Greasy Grass IS your Little Bighorn. Little Bighorn is NOT a direct translation for the place.
I know that ass-face Greasy Grass is the ridge above what the Wasichu (sp) called the Little Bighorn River.

Wahbooz

Governor
I know that ass-face Greasy Grass is the ridge above what the Wasichu (sp) called the Little Bighorn River.
And I will expand on that, asswipe. Waiscun or Waischu is not directly translated into Little Bighorn. I'll let you see if you can discover what it truly means, if you are so intelligent.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And I will expand on that, asswipe. Waiscun or Waischu is not directly translated into Little Bighorn. I'll let you see if you can discover what it truly means, if you are so intelligent.
It means White men, dumbass. The Greasy Grass was the ridge above the river the White Men called the Little Bighorn.

Wahbooz

Governor
It means White men, dumbass. The Greasy Grass was the ridge above the river the White Men called the Little Bighorn.
Wrong, dumbass. Wasicun or Waischu in another dialect means 'that which has power', as in the river. Just another white man error when it comes to comprehending Native languages. Wasinicu is what whites thought was Waischu means 'steals the fat'. This is what whites were called. Just like the name Sioux came from an Anishnaabe word, and of course the whites didn't comprehend. So go pretend somewhere else how educated you are.

Wahbooz

Governor
I probably know more about greasy grass and the Little Bighorn than you do. I wrote a book about it. My guess is that you don't know that the soldiers were armed with single shot Springfield Carbines and Colt pistols while many of the Indians had Henry repeating rifles. This was not commonly known until archaeological discoveries late in the last century. Blame is often placed on Custer's dividing his forces but the truth is he was so outgunned that the 7th Cavalry never had a chance even if he had kept all his troops together. Reno's Company only survived because he managed to take a strong defensive position and the Indians attacked en mass head on.

And a coup, is the overthrow of a standing government. usually by ts military. Counting coo is the practice, often used by Native Americans in the past, of rushing into a crowd of enemy warriors and hitting one, either with the hand or a stick, in order to show ones' bravery with no intent to injure or kill.
Tell you what, Jocko. I'll give you a challenge. Not only did some of the braves have Spencers and Henrys, but some of them were carried by whites who fought with the warriors, but I challenge you to prove that is what tipped the battle away from Custer. First of all, the repeaters would jam as the copper jackets overheated and expanded, and they were not as accurate at the Springfield. Secondly, forensic evidence shows that war clubs, lances and arrows account for the majority of the casualties, with the exception of 'friendly fire'. Now, try to prove to me otherwise.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Tell you what, Jocko. I'll give you a challenge. Not only did some of the braves have Spencers and Henrys, but some of them were carried by whites who fought with the warriors, but I challenge you to prove that is what tipped the battle away from Custer. First of all, the repeaters would jam as the copper jackets overheated and expanded, and they were not as accurate at the Springfield. Secondly, forensic evidence shows that war clubs, lances and arrows account for the majority of the casualties, with the exception of 'friendly fire'. Now, try to prove to me otherwise.
All that doesn't much matter. What tipped the scales against Custer was that he assumed he was facing less than a thousand Indians when in fact there were three times that number. Also, he did not know the lay of the land as well as they did. The Indians were able to approach the troopers using the ravines, undetected. It was a perfect storm against Custer, His arrogance overrode his judgement.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Not the sharpest crayon in the box, are you Jocko.
Even the bottom of the crayon is sharper than you, Wahoo. You think that your being a Native American gives you a knowledge of history that no one else has but it doesn't. You only know what you read, just like me.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Wrong, dumbass. Wasicun or Waischu in another dialect means 'that which has power', as in the river. Just another white man error when it comes to comprehending Native languages. Wasinicu is what whites thought was Waischu means 'steals the fat'. This is what whites were called. Just like the name Sioux came from an Anishnaabe word, and of course the whites didn't comprehend. So go pretend somewhere else how educated you are.
Waischu means 'steals the fat'. This is what whites were called.
That's what I said.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You should go over to Denny's and tell them you're a Native American, give them a $1.50, and they'll give you a free cup of coffee.

Wahbooz

Governor
Even the bottom of the crayon is sharper than you, Wahoo. You think that your being a Native American gives you a knowledge of history that no one else has but it doesn't. You only know what you read, just like me.
Hahahaha, go ahead, Jocko. You proved how much you know by your translation of Waischu. Your problem is what you are reading and who wrote it, a chimookamon. Have you ever heard of 'Elders' (akiwanzii)? Most likely not. That is like having your grandfather tell YOU of life when HE was a child. Why waste my time, you've got CCS. Can't Comprehend Sh*t.

Wahbooz

Governor
All that doesn't much matter. What tipped the scales against Custer was that he assumed he was facing less than a thousand Indians when in fact there were three times that number. Also, he did not know the lay of the land as well as they did. The Indians were able to approach the troopers using the ravines, undetected. It was a perfect storm against Custer, His arrogance overrode his judgement.
Wow, now all that doesn't matter. First you bring up repeating rifles, I debunk that, and now it doesn't matter. You never did read Black Elks account of that day like I suggested did you, Jocko?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Wow, now all that doesn't matter. First you bring up repeating rifles, I debunk that, and now it doesn't matter. You never did read Black Elks account of that day like I suggested did you, Jocko?
The only thing you've debunked is the theory that you went past the 8th grade in school.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Keep treading water, Jocko. You were probably doing the 8th grade for the 8th time, when I received my MBA.
You must be one terrific MBA if you worship Obama after what he has done to small business in this country.

Wahbooz

Governor
You must be one terrific MBA if you worship Obama after what he has done to small business in this country.
I don't worship Obama, Jocko. But Obama hasn't done anymore than Bush has. At least my education comes from a solid economic base. You just throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks. It's a good thing you corrected your remark before I saw it. I would have added it to the Jocko fvck up file, so the next time you become a loud mouthed pissant about someone's error I could eulogize it.

This thread was about Hoffa, and you've turned it into everything but. And why? Because as always you have nothing contributory or constructive to say. So you just have your brain farts, and enjoy yourself. Oh....... and fvck off.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't worship Obama, Jocko. But Obama hasn't done anymore than Bush has. At least my education comes from a solid economic base. You just throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks. It's a good thing you corrected your remark before I saw it. I would have added it to the Jocko fvck up file, so the next time you become a loud mouthed pissant about someone's error I could eulogize it.

This thread was about Hoffa, and you've turned it into everything but. And why? Because as always you have nothing contributory or constructive to say. So you just have your brain farts, and enjoy yourself. Oh....... and fvck off.
Which remark was that, Oh "educated" one?

Wahbooz

Governor
Which remark was that, Oh "educated" one?
"You must be one terrific up MBA if you worship Obama after what he has done to small business in this country."

You're the one who tries to pretend he is far more educated than most people here, with your 1.37 IQ. I just had to show you I saw it, and I do have it c/p'd in that file along with all your other fvckups. Now you're boring me.