• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So who DID kill Hoffa?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
"You must be one terrific up MBA if you worship Obama after what he has done to small business in this country."

You're the one who tries to pretend he is far more educated than most people here, with your 1.37 IQ. I just had to show you I saw it, and I do have it c/p'd in that file along with all your other fvckups. Now you're boring me.
I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you and any other Liberals on the board. Those of you who were "at university" are educated idiots who serve no useful purpose in American society other than comic relief for the rest of us.

Wahbooz

Governor
I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you and any other Liberals on the board. Those of you who were "at university" are educated idiots who serve no useful purpose in American society other than comic relief for the rest of us.
Jocko, you're about the biggest fvcling joke that was ever born; and the only purpose you serve is to teach kids how not to succeed. Say whatever you want, as I laugh my ass off to the bank. You were useless on War Stories, with your pitiful 'how I won the war' bullshit, and you still are. It's obvious others see you as a pathetic moron, which is why they continue to allow you to use that avatar when they bitched about others doing that to the flag. You weren't in Vietnam, and you have no right to use that symbolism.

To you, I'm a Liberal. To me, you're a useless shill.

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Jocko, you're about the biggest fvcling joke that was ever born; and the only purpose you serve is to teach kids how not to succeed. Say whatever you want, as I laugh my ass off to the bank. You were useless on War Stories, with your pitiful 'how I won the war' bullshit, and you still are. It's obvious others see you as a pathetic moron, which is why they continue to allow you to use that avatar when they bitched about others doing that to the flag. You weren't in Vietnam, and you have no right to use that symbolism.

To you, I'm a Liberal. To me, you're a useless shill.
I never posted on War Stories. And the How I won the War piece was a joke post. everyone on the Fray with an IQ above 70 knew that.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
If it wasn't War Stories it was KFS. And everybody who read your post knew you were a joke.
I posted on KFS and BOTF and apparently YOU were the only dumb shit there who didn't know the How I won the War piece was a just for fun post, not intended to be taken seriously. Even the Liberals with IQs as low as yours knew that. (I talked to JFK on the phone in that post. Who could not know it was a joke for shit's sake?)

Wahbooz

Governor
I posted on KFS and BOTF and apparently YOU were the only dumb shit there who didn't know the How I won the War piece was a just for fun post, not intended to be taken seriously. Even the Liberals with IQs as low as yours knew that. (I talked to JFK on the phone in that post. Who could not know it was a joke for shit's sake?)
Everybody knew it was a joke, coming from a joke. Gramps, Seasoldier, everybody knew it was your poor excuse for a joke, Jocko. And you're still just as ridiculous today as you were then.

Wahbooz

Governor
Well...that IQ level certainly excludes the Wahoozer! ;)
Both of you chimookamons belong to a culture that brought booze to this land, and yet you both call another culture boozers. That simple remark shows the lack of intelligence you both display.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Both of you chimookamons belong to a culture that brought booze to this land, and yet you both call another culture boozers. That simple remark shows the lack of intelligence you both display.
Said the guy with the IQ of an onion.