• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So you think Republicans are racist?

That is absurd!
have you ever witnessed a "black lives matter" vs "All lives matter" shouting match?
Someone say Black Lives Matter, then in response the racist says, "Na bruh, All Lives Matter". They invariably begin their diatribe with a preface denying that black lives matter.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
have you ever witnessed a "black lives matter" vs "All lives matter" shouting match?
Someone say Black Lives Matter, then in response the racist says, "Na bruh, All Lives Matter". They invariably begin their diatribe with a preface denying that black lives matter.
Exactly. "All Lives Matter" is used as a response that means "Black Lives Don't Matter". Maybe not in the literal sense, but when used as a retort, it certainly comes off that way.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Listen for the difference between black lives matter and all lives matter.

That is patently insipid. Get back to us when genuinely good people start getting fired for saying "all cancer matters:"

Until then all you have is some southern elitist pretending to be a red neck spewing left wing propaganda, who thinks saying f*ck every other word will help him convince the "common folk" that his demagoguery has merit.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, like this dirt bag:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You tell me; you're the one posting cartoons in lieu of admitting you don't have a clue how a bill becomes a law.
Because I posted exactly how the three branches of Government works? Are you Joe Biden? Cuz really? You are now just being a set up for jokes. You party of slavery folk are gonna teach us how them laws is done? Yeehaw!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Exactly. "All Lives Matter" is used as a response that means "Black Lives Don't Matter". Maybe not in the literal sense, but when used as a retort, it certainly comes off that way.
That is too rich...You are not racist if you support a black only group, but you are racist if you support all peoples. That is just too rich.

Who ever thought we would ever see a democrat suggesting it's not racist to segregate blacks, but rather you have to segregate blacks. What's next? Do we make special exceptions or pretend to show special exception for only blacks, like on the bus or at the restaurant?

1594044943024.png

1594045244953.png

So tell us how this would be different?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That is too rich...You are not racist if you support a black only group, but you are racist if you support all peoples. That is just too rich.

Who ever thought we would ever see a democrat suggesting it's not racist to segregate blacks, but rather you have to segregate blacks. What's next? Do we make special exceptions or pretend to show special exception for only blacks, like on the bus or at the restaurant?

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54256

So tell us how this would be different?
I stand by my post. If a person is to use "all lives matter" as a retort to "black lives matter", then they are implying that black lives don't matter in a PC way. America agrees. Check trump's approval rating for evidence of this.

Next.