• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

social security

solutions4

Council Member
I don't want to end anyones entitlements no matter any age. My mother is gone but father is still here. He gets lonely.

Jen

Senator
Your post here certainly makes broad projections as to my thoughts/motives. And they are wrong as usual. But carry on.

But of course posting in the passive 3rd person that "lefties" who of course cannot be the people being responed to but instead are some random crowd out in space, have a "very real comprehension problem" is a perfect example of how one should try to do ones best and not engage in name calling and generalizations.

After all since that's not name calling anyone in particular its perfectly OK to make warm welcoming posts to newbies pretending that such discontinuities don't actually exist. And doing so is of course no lack of integrity...

degsme

Council Member
Your post here certainly makes broad projections as to my thoughts/motives. And they are wrong as usual. But carry on.
Where did I say I was talking about you? Does it seem to be a close enough description of your actions to sound that way?

degsme

Council Member
You mean.....posting in the passive 3rd person......kinda like THIS???
Turn about is fair play. Its called The Prisoners Dillema in game theory. Notice that when the discussion is fact based I engage in kind. Now that's not exactly what I've observed of the top rated conservative posters.

Lapcat

Governor
Yeah....and three-year olds come up with better excuses than that one....lol. As for the top rated con posters.....

jealous much?

You mean.....posting in the passive 3rd person......kinda like THIS???
Turn about is fair play. Its called The Prisoners Dillema in game theory. Notice that when the discussion is fact based I engage in kind. Now that's not exactly what I've observed of the top rated conservative posters.

Jen

Senator
You replied to me regarding a 3rd person group of which you obviously believe I am a part, so I responded. Are you trying to say that any mention of a "third party" group that I might make that is in the negative - "liberals", "conservatives" , "GOP", "Democrat" is somehow akin to a racial slur? But that if you mention a similar group in a post directly to me it is not only NOT a slur about me but not a slur about anyone? Just wondering.

So then can I assume that every time you post a response to someone you are directly addressing them even though you are writing in the 3rd person?

degsme

Council Member
You replied to me regarding a 3rd person group of which you obviously believe I am a part, so I responded
So then is it reasonable for all of us (including the moderators) to assume that when you post opinion based responses in the 3rd person that you are applying them to the people who you are responding to?

Jen

Senator
Not reasonable at all. They are just general observations. Just as I am sure :smile:yours are.

So then is it reasonable for all of us (including the moderators) to assume that when you post opinion based responses in the 3rd person that you are applying them to the people who you are responding to?

degsme

Council Member
Not reasonable at all. They are just general observations. Just as I am sure :smile:yours are.
But that's not what you said two posts ago.... which isiit is it "general observations" or as you said in this post https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/showthread.php?11557-social-security&p=155267&viewfull=1#post155267
You posted directly to me. So I went with it.
?

You can't really have it both ways can you? Either you are saying that any response in a thread is a "direct posting to" the prior poster, or that ALL of your posts are "general observations".

Which is it?

Jen

Senator
I'll just leave you to figure it out. I am quite certain you can do that.

But that's not what you said two posts ago.... which isiit is it "general observations" or as you said in this post https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/showthread.php?11557-social-security&p=155267&viewfull=1#post155267 ?

You can't really have it both ways can you? Either you are saying that any response in a thread is a "direct posting to" the prior poster, or that ALL of your posts are "general observations".

Which is it?

degsme

Council Member
I'll just leave you to figure it out. I am quite certain you can do that.
So are you saying you are not able to make the distinction and want to reserve to yourself the right to call people names when you feel like it and not pay the consequences?

Is that it?

Do you consider that civil behaviour?
Do you consider that "doing the best you can"?