• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SOFU

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like for you to admit that it was Obama's policies that carried drumpf into his narcissistic claim that he's the greatest of all at any and everything.

But I doubt that you will.

btw, thanks for being a sport, Phil. Don't think that I didn't notice.
I'm not sure that I'm reading this correctly are you saying that Obama is responsible for Trump's narcissism

Caroljo

Senator
No one is responsible for drumpf's narcissism but drumpf. He had it long before Obama was in the picture.
Obama was as much of more of a narcissist...after all, he was the first half black President and you all thought he was the best....although all he did was divide us.

write on

Senator
Obama was as much of more of a narcissist...after all, he was the first half black President and you all thought he was the best....although all he did was divide us.
Obama, being the first black president, was all that was needed for the heads of the racists right wing to explode.

They never thought it would happen.

Aren't you ashamed...just a little?

Diversity

When you right wingers finally understand what it means, then you might make headway....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No one is responsible for drumpf's narcissism but drumpf. He had it long before Obama was in the picture.
Cool. Then we are agreed Obama is responsible for his own narcissism and Trump is responsible for his own narcissism