• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Some 80 or so people possess more wealth than 3.6 billion

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It must prove something... like we have heard so many times, investments are being rewarded, labor is not. :rolleyes:
Wealth trickles up not down...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nice list, but so what? As mentioned in the other thread on this subject, what does it matter what my neighbor makes as long as I'm able to provide for my own family and live a happy life?

Doesn't matter. Just some context...we,aren't the only ones suffering a gap. Relatively speaking...We're doing fantastically vs the rest of the world

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Doesn't matter. Just some context...we,aren't the only ones suffering a gap. Relatively speaking...We're doing fantastically vs the rest of the world
Agreed. In fact, the same argument about "soaking the rich" used by the LWers here can be applied to the US by poorer countries who think all "rich" Americans should pay the way for those less fortunate.

Agreed. In fact, the same argument about "soaking the rich" used by the LWers here can be applied to the US by poorer countries who think all "rich" Americans should pay the way for those less fortunate.
That's one of the main underpinnings of the global "climate change" scam. The poorer countries want the US to pay the large majority of the costs while they do little or nothing. Of course, Obama and his fellow "America last" cohorts are only too happy to comply...

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
That's one of the main underpinnings of the global "climate change" scam. The poorer countries want the US to pay the large majority of the costs while they do little or nothing. Of course, Obama and his fellow "America last" cohorts are only too happy to comply...
While climate change isn't a scam, you have a great point about how the developed countries, including the US, are expected to pick up the slack for the developing countries.