• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

some evidence cons are easily duped

Jen

Senator
It is hard for Conservatives to believe that people can be so vile .....and just plain mean.........as that. Conservatives need to realize that Leftists are easily able to do evil things.

Leftists have no conscience. It is not easy for Conservatives to wrap their mind around the thought that some people are soulless.

Punked?

"smirk"

...................that's sick. Just sick.

Jen

Senator
There you go. More evidence for my hypothesis.
People who are trustworthy..............................are usually trusting of others.

So exactly what good is your hypothesis?

That awful, uncaring, mean people can dupe trusting people?

Wow........ must be so cool to be soulless and enjoy duping trusting people.

Do you even understand what your hypothesis means you are admitting about yourself?

I wouldn't want to be you........not ever.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It is hard for Conservatives to believe that people can be so vile .....and just plain mean.........as that. Conservatives need to realize that Leftists are easily able to do evil things.

Leftists have no conscience. It is not easy for Conservatives to wrap their mind around the thought that some people are soulless.

Punked?

"smirk"

...................that's sick. Just sick.
Indulge me while I test my hypothesis that cons R easily duped.

Trump: "Russia, if you're listening.....

Convince us that Trump didn't dupe you when he essentially acknowledged he was colluding with Putin.
I'll wait while you think on it.

Convince us that Trump didn't dupe you when he essentially admitted he was colluding with Putin.
Oh do be careful dear, I hear such tests can have devastating outcomes - quite quite dangerous they say - I think it safest for you to stay at home, really.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Well, leftist do hate the military so it comes as no surprise they would cheerlead stolen valor and impersonating a vet.

Spamature

President

Convince us that Trump didn't dupe you when he essentially acknowledged he was colluding with Putin.
After Trump promised to reward them. The Russian military wasted no time in responding to his request.

Russian spies began trying to hack Hillary Clinton’s personal email server on the very day Donald Trump urged the Russian government to find emails Clinton had erased, prosecutors said on Friday.

An indictment filed by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, said Russian hackers attempted “for the first time” to break into email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office “after hours” on 27 July 2016.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/13/russians-hillary-clinton-email-server-trump-indictment

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Well, leftist do hate the military so it comes as no surprise they would cheerlead stolen valor and impersonating a vet.
Palin is probably THRILLED that she got some media attention out of the duping.
It's hard for her being yesterday's news.....and all that. <grin>

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
After Trump promised to reward them. The Russian military wasted no time in responding to his request.

Russian spies began trying to hack Hillary Clinton’s personal email server on the very day Donald Trump urged the Russian government to find emails Clinton had erased, prosecutors said on Friday.

An indictment filed by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, said Russian hackers attempted “for the first time” to break into email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office “after hours” on 27 July 2016.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/13/russians-hillary-clinton-email-server-trump-indictment
And so I'm curious if Trumpies can tell whether Trump was duping them when he called on Russia to break the law and be a party to his traitorous actions.