• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

some evidence cons are easily duped

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Whether a person believes Sandy Hook or not - she lied about her involvement from beginning to end - a revolting person anyway one looks at it - not once when she was here did I ever confront her with it, as a whole or of her ever changing stories - and yet, she says I chased her away !!!! guilty conscience more like - Oh, you know her, the lying toad, I don't need to repeat the stories :)
I think she is at PH, her and Boop, the donut squad of hateful bitter, liberal shrews.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
That I am denied your commendation sir is a source of pride for me.

To your mind, allegedly.

That's rather more a confession than a legitimate statistical study result.

Accusation by analogy.

It's a familiar refuge of charlatans, when there's a conspicuous absence of legitimate logical, persuasive arguments to be presented.

Simply by you sinking to these depths is tantamount to your surrender.

When (if ever) you have something of substance to contribute, you are welcome to try.
I have already and I did. Your inability to comprehend it is not my problem.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Whether a person believes Sandy Hook or not - she lied about her involvement from beginning to end - a revolting person anyway one looks at it - not once when she was here did I ever confront her with it, as a whole or of her ever changing stories - and yet, she says I chased her away !!!! guilty conscience more like - Oh, you know her, the lying toad, I don't need to repeat the stories
Yeah, you still believe Sandy Hook was a false flag operation and no kids died. Shame, shame on easily-duped you.

I gave a link from a credible source, you gave ad homs ... .

Any questions?

tia
Yes.

You asked for a link to the Obobo administration separating children from their parents and were given 2. This is after claiming multiple times that Obobo NEVER, EVER separated children from parents which was proven to be false.

So either you're lying or ignorant of the facts. Which is it?

BTW...... There is nothing ad hominem about being asked to clarify whether you're being disingenuous or just another uninformed poster with an inability to control what your fingers type.DgD5eHKUEAAd71X.jpg

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes.

You asked for a link to the Obobo administration separating children from their parents and were given 2. This is after claiming multiple times that Obobo NEVER, EVER separated children from parents which was proven to be false.

So either you're lying or ignorant of the facts. Which is it?

BTW...... There is nothing ad hominem about being asked to clarify whether you're being disingenuous or just another uninformed poster with an inability to control what your fingers type.
It's with pleasure watching dem/lib post Obama was a Liar when he said NO serious person could think elections are rigged...……..of course O was talking of Trump...…..now libs prove he lied.

2012......59 voting districts in PA O got 100% of votes, not ONE vote in 59 districts voted for Romney...……..that's rigged

http://www.politifact.com/pennsylvania/statements/2016/aug/12/viral-image/internet-philly-rigged-2012-presidential-election-/

Last edited:
It's with pleasure watching dem/lib post Obama was a Liar when he said NO serious person could think elections are rigged...……..of course O was talking of Trump...…..now libs prove he lied.

2012......59 voting districts in PA O got 100% of votes, not ONE vote in 59 districts voted for Romney...……..that's rigged
Obobo was a great liar but only beacuse the corrupt propagandists in the media never called him on his lies and gave him a pass and then covered for him........every single time