• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Some fries with that Nothingburger?

justoffal

Senator
America will hold them accountable for holding the nation hostage to a politically motivated witch hunt for over a year now. Trump is definitely guilty....only not of any crimes. He is guilty of beating Hillary and unfortunately for lefty this is not a charge that Mueller can bring but it's the real reason he is there.

So much nothing has been uncovered and so much bullshit has been propagated that it is obviously time to close up shot and go home. I think that lefty should do this before a second special counsel takes hold on DC and starts finding the real criminals instead...but no....lefty is not going to surrender any chance of redoing the election so on he goes like a blind man with an ax hoping that one of the swings will hit an enemy.

It's pretty obvious to me that Mueller is going to hang around until the next election to see if Pelosi ( who may be out on her ass by then if her own brethren have their way ) regains the gavel and then gives the green light for impeachment.

If they do not gain the house back...you will see Mueller either fired or finally admit he's got nothing.

JO

America will hold them accountable for holding the nation hostage to a politically motivated witch hunt for over a year now. Trump is definitely guilty....only not of any crimes. He is guilty of beating Hillary and unfortunately for lefty this is not a charge that Mueller can bring but it's the real reason he is there.

So much nothing has been uncovered and so much bullshit has been propagated that it is obviously time to close up shot and go home. I think that lefty should do this before a second special counsel takes hold on DC and starts finding the real criminals instead...but no....lefty is not going to surrender any chance of redoing the election so on he goes like a blind man with an ax hoping that one of the swings will hit an enemy.

It's pretty obvious to me that Mueller is going to hang around until the next election to see if Pelosi ( who may be out on her ass by then if her own brethren have their way ) regains the gavel and then gives the green light for impeachment.

If they do not gain the house back...you will see Mueller either fired or finally admit he's got nothing.

JO
Did Trump tell you he isn't guilty?
Everyone in prison will tell you they aren't guilty as well.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Did Bill ever say he did not have sexual relations with that woman?

John 8:43-47 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

justoffal

Senator
Innocence can never be proved....all accusations stand forever....it is merely up to society to decide at what level they will respond. Trump is guilty of many things but the original charge of collusion...especially in the broad sense that it is being applied is a given and is a hundred years old. In short this entire thing is bullshit from the get go but no matter...it will come at a very real price.

JO

justoffal

Senator
patience is a virtue.
It ceases to be patience and at some point becomes harassment. Give him time to do his job they say....what they really mean is he's on the job until the democrats take back the house....but then it will be a precedent set and a pattern to follow....the next Democratic Potus will no doubt have 8 years of special council up his ass. This is a mistake just like changing the Senate Rules was a mistake.

JO

Innocence can never be proved....all accusations stand forever....it is merely up to society to decide at what level they will respond. Trump is guilty of many things but the original charge of collusion...especially in the broad sense that it is being applied is a given and is a hundred years old. In short this entire thing is bullshit from the get go but no matter...it will come at a very real price.

JO
We will know when Mueller's done. Relax, if Trump is as innocent as you think he is, then he should have nothing to worry about. If he is corrupt, then he should be rightfully worried.

justoffal

Senator
We will know when Mueller's done. Relax, if Trump is as innocent as you think he is, then he should have nothing to worry about. If he is corrupt, then he should be rightfully worried.
Nobody is innocent. A special counsel could be applied to any of the past ten President's with spectacular results up to and including jail time for all of them. This is not about Trump being guilty and the nation knows this is just a cover story for a sour grapes campaign as the IG report will no doubt demonstrate.

JO

It ceases to be patience and at some point becomes harassment. Give him time to do his job they say....what they really mean is he's on the job until the democrats take back the house....but then it will be a precedent set and a pattern to follow....the next Democratic Potus will no doubt have 8 years of special council up his ass. This is a mistake just like changing the Senate Rules was a mistake.

JO
You can have your special investigator into the next democratic POTUS. The next democratic POTUS won't be corrupt, so they will have nothing to worry about.

justoffal

Senator
You can have your special investigator into the next democratic POTUS. The next democratic POTUS won't be corrupt, so they will have nothing to worry about.
No one can get there unless they are totally corrupt...let's cut the bullshit. This is an attempt at a coup by court....it isn't going to work and it will definitely backfire. If anything Trump is the first person to come along in a century that is exactly who you expect him to be. Nobody thought they were voting for Francis the talking Pope.

JO

justoffal

Senator
Yes, a sizable majority of people are innocent of crimes. It isn't hard at all to find someone who isn't corrupt.
Not when a federal prosecutor targets you.... it doesn't matter how clean you think you are...trust me you have broken some laws and if you don't behave properly in front of him you will break even more laws despite trying not to.

Bullshit....it's a witch hunt and people know it. What most people apparently don't understand is that admitting to something in front of a prosecutor doesn't mean damn thing about real guilt or innocence. It's just a legal proceeding.

JO

Drumcollie

patience is a virtue.
Democrats are anything but virtuous.

2 Peter 1:5-8 5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our LORD Jesus Christ.

Even Feinstein admits there is no evidence. Maybe this is why you are not affective in your efforts.

Drumcollie

The next won't implies the last was. Also it implies that Hillary won't be President. I on the other hand think that if liberals get their medication, there might not be a democratic party when the bipolar issues are fixed.

No one can get there unless they are totally corrupt...let's cut the bullshit. This is an attempt at a coup by court....it isn't going to work and it will definitely backfire.
Impeachment is explicitly written into constitution. Describing it is as a coup is completely inaccurate.
If anything Trump is the first person to come along in a century that is exactly who you expect him to be. Nobody thought they were voting for Francis the talking Pope.
JO
This reads like Y'all voted for him BECAUSE he is corrupt.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Impeachment is explicitly written into constitution. Describing it is as a coup is completely inaccurate.

This reads like Y'all voted for him BECAUSE he is corrupt.
Whether voted for trump or not, there surely better be some charges at the end of this circus....