• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Some things never change=========Riots

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor

The law enforcement people I know here in LA say that most of the looting going on is done by brat kids of Republicans who come out from their gated communities in their brand new Honda’s and BMWs then ride in on their $500 skate boards and raid Whole Foods, Nordstrom’s and stores on Rodeo Drive. These are the Republican candidates of tomorrow taking advantage of an opportunity. What are YOU going to do about that? These aren’t your grandpa’s looters Dawg. This is lootin, GOP style.

Days

Commentator
There's no rioting happening in Detroit, right now.

Back in 1967, there was a bigger political explosion happening. The riots were only a part of that. The black panthers were set up in neighborhoods along 10th Avenue; Tiger stadium was on the periphery of the action. They burned 10 city blocks to the ground, and I do mean to the ground, every last structure had to be demolished and replaced. When the white mayor tried to restore order, his police faced fierce gunfire; think automatic weapons. They had to call in the national guard, with armored vehicles, it was a battle, it took 30 days of fighting to overcome the panthers. Not just a riot happened there, it was an armed insurrection.

Contrast that with today. No political upheaval = no riot.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The law enforcement people I know here in LA say that most of the looting going on is done by brat kids of Republicans who come out from their gated communities in their brand new Honda’s and BMWs then ride in on their $500 skate boards and raid Whole Foods, Nordstrom’s and stores on Rodeo Drive. These are the Republican candidates of tomorrow taking advantage of an opportunity. What are YOU going to do about that? These aren’t your grandpa’s looters Dawg. This is lootin, GOP style.
Oh yeah, I'm sure those are LA Repubs, yep and regardless of who all should be dealt with accordingly, after-all, LA is just chock full of republicans...……..

Meanwhile these two will have their law licenses stored with Bill & Hill, Barry and Mooch's……...

Dumb is as dumb does.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Oh yeah, I'm sure those are LA Repubs, yep and regardless of who all should be dealt with accordingly, after-all, LA is just chock full of republicans...……..

Meanwhile these two will have their law licenses stored with Bill & Hill, Barry and Mooch's……...

Dumb is as dumb does.
40% of LA residents vote Republican.

Jack4freedom

Governor
there's more than 40% looting
I don't doubt some Cali R kids involved
after all, look where they're raised
Well, if any looters get anywhere near my place, they will be greeted by Ralph, Alice and the sound of a Mossberg 500 racking one home. California is a great place to raise kids and to live. However, like anyplace else, there is a small percentage of crooks and idiots. Right now, they are on full display.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, if any looters get anywhere near my place, they will be greeted by Ralph, Alice and the sound of a Mossberg 500 racking one home. California is a great place to raise kids and to live. However, like anyplace else, there is a small percentage of crooks and idiots. Right now, they are on full display.
Ralph & Alice wouldn't last 2 minutes and the Mossberg hopefully isn't the only weapon you have...…………..I lived in Cali, I know the difference of how kids are raised

Take care of Ralph & Alice, this could be you next:

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

the article and comments from American Renaissance is the reason that Biden said what he did.