• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Something I don't understand about the Rosenstein announcement...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
They're full of shit....it's a Red Herring and they think that by suffixing the whole thing with the DON"T WORRY TRUMP ACTUALLY WON FAIR AND SQUARE.... will make everything go away. I don't think it will work.....the GOP senators who are looking at this are not stupid and they are on to the tricks and games being attempted.

Mueller is a craven little coward and a sneak to boot....just because he is a life long republican registrant does not make him trustworthy to the conservative cause. His is more dedicated to Jeb Bush et al than he is to anyone else. JEB is a Fabulously overblown RINO.

Indicting 12 more Russians just confirms to me that he can't bring any indictments against Trump and his staff that will stand up in US courts. Since the Russians will never be tried it's a total farce. ( Manafort has his own crimes apparently...when they charge him Trump will use the pardon )

IMO the Globalists fear, more than anything else...the normalization of relations between the world's two most powerful military forces....it really knocks back their agenda just like Brexit does. That would explain Hillary's almost inexplicable blood lust for attacking Russia as well the indefensible position taken here by DNC pawns who pretend to be normal people posters.

What they are hiding is the improper involvement of the deep state in behalf of the Clinton Foundation and trying to hang it on the Russians. They sunk Bernie, and they Tried to Sink Trump.....I am pretty confident this stuff will all come out.

Stozk's performance was spectacular.....even the left wing talk shows out here in the Boston area had to admit the guy was a pompous ass. This purports to provide irreparable damage to the Dems.

JO
Great post - I read the indictment (twice) and the parts regarding the DNC/Podesta emails at least five times. Nothing in there explains how they know this Lukashev they charged with perpetrating those attacks actually did it. They attribute a couple of internet accounts (vpn, email) to him and then tie those accounts to the hack and dump of these emails. So if you are inclined to take it on faith that the FBI has more than circumstantial evidence that it was this guy, then you can conclude that Russia did, in fact, attack US sovereignty and Trump should not be meeting with Putin - he should be coming home and expelling every single Russian dignitary on US soil.

I don't think the FBI (and Mueller) at this point deserve the benefit of the doubt. So I'm waiting to see if there is any good hard evidence of this guy being the one behind those accounts. I'm doubtful, because of Rosenstein's downplaying of the effect of this (if true) act of war on our electoral process. His claim that it didn't effect the vote is completely absurd - of course it did - especially in such a close election, it very well could have changed the outcome. So his silly claim seems designed to keep the heat lamp off of their evidence that this Russian was, in fact, the guy who did it. That, and the timing of this indictment release, tell me this is a wildly speculative circumstantial case and they do not have a shred of hard evidence that Lukashev was the person behind these internet accounts.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Is it or isn't it an attack on America's sovereignty? The idea that Russia did this and we're treating it like a technical trade violation disturbs me. If the proof exists we have no choice but to retaliate militarily. We could start by going in a liberating the Ukrainian regions annexed by Putin - are you with me?
Your babbling is getting worse. I think you’re asking if I support US military war against Russia in the Ukraine. Obviously not.

What Trump should do is demand that Putin immediately extradite all the indicted Russian officers who attacked our election system so they can stand trial. If Putin refuses, Trump should turn around and leave.

But Trump won’t do that. He’ll just kiss Putin’s ass again.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Great post - I read the indictment (twice) and the parts regarding the DNC/Podesta emails at least five times. Nothing in there explains how they know this Lukashev they charged with perpetrating those attacks actually did it. They attribute a couple of internet accounts (vpn, email) to him and then tie those accounts to the hack and dump of these emails. So if you are inclined to take it on faith that the FBI has more than circumstantial evidence that it was this guy, then you can conclude that Russia did, in fact, attack US sovereignty and Trump should not be meeting with Putin - he should be coming home and expelling every single Russian dignitary on US soil.

I don't think the FBI (and Mueller) at this point deserve the benefit of the doubt. So I'm waiting to see if there is any good hard evidence of this guy being the one behind those accounts. I'm doubtful, because of Rosenstein's downplaying of the effect of this (if true) act of war on our electoral process. His claim that it didn't effect the vote is completely absurd - of course it did - especially in such a close election, it very well could have changed the outcome. So his silly claim seems designed to keep the heat lamp off of their evidence that this Russian was, in fact, the guy who did it. That, and the timing of this indictment release, tell me this is a wildly speculative circumstantial case and they do not have a shred of hard evidence that Lukashev was the person behind these internet accounts.
What gets me is how the deep state allegations of the DNC emails being hacked is somehow true when it has not been proven at all! Not to mention, the DNC never turned over their servers to the FBI for forensics!

Check it... Mueller terrorizing American citizen over Russian Email hack.

Special counsel pushing for info on Roger Stone, WikiLeaks, sources say

Mueller’s team appears increasingly focused on whether any associates of Trump knew that the Russian government had hacked emails from the DNC and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta and provided them to Wikileaks during the last presidential election, according to those sources.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/roger-stone-hes-us-person-mentioned-mueller-indictment/story?id=56577300

HEY MUELLER! How about investigating the crimes committed by the DNC in the hacked emails? Such as Hillary rigging the primary from Bernie? Rigged the debates? $60k pizza parties. Calling dem voters stupid f*king effers?

Bugsy McGurk

President
What gets me is how the deep state allegations of the DNC emails being hacked is somehow true when it has not been proven at all! Not to mention, the DNC never turned over their servers to the FBI for forensics!

Check it... Mueller terrorizing American citizen over Russian Email hack.

Special counsel pushing for info on Roger Stone, WikiLeaks, sources say

Mueller’s team appears increasingly focused on whether any associates of Trump knew that the Russian government had hacked emails from the DNC and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta and provided them to Wikileaks during the last presidential election, according to those sources.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/roger-stone-hes-us-person-mentioned-mueller-indictment/story?id=56577300

HEY MUELLER! How about investigating the crimes committed by the DNC in the hacked emails? How Hillary rigged the primary from Bernie? Rigged the debates? $60k pizza parties. Calling dem voters stupid f*king effers?
A diehard member of the Putin fan club.

;-)

justoffal

Senator

It's become evident to me that they DO NOT WANT TRUMP TO NORMALIZE with Russia...they are bending over backwards to keep the meeting from happening. It's an awkward combination of events that just don't belong together. What sealed it for me was McCain's input from his deathbed.

JO

worldlymrb

Revenge
A diehard member of the Putin fan club.

;-)
How do you feel about the DNC rigging the primary against Bernie and calling you a stupid f*n duffis according to the alleged Russian email hack of the DNC? ( who refused to handover their servers to the FBI for forensic by claiming the DNC was a private corporation)

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's become evident to me that they DO NOT WANT TRUMP TO NORMALIZE with Russia...they are bending over backwards to keep the meeting from happening. It's an awkward combination of events that just don't belong together. What sealed it for me was McCain's input from his deathbed.

JO
That’s true. US patriots do not want Trump to “normalize” with Russia. Not right now. Russia engaged in cyberwarfare to destroy the legitimacy of our election. There should be no normalization unless Putin admits it and extradites all the indicted Russians to stand trial.

Agreed?

Bugsy McGurk

President
How do you feel about the DNC rigging the primary against Bernie and calling you a stupid f*n duffis according to the alleged Russian email hack of the DNC? ( who refused to handover their servers to the FBI for forensic by claiming the DNC was a private corporation)
There was no such rigging by the DNC.

Fox Noise has rotted your brain.

Try to focus on the topic.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They're full of shit....it's a Red Herring and they think that by suffixing the whole thing with the DON"T WORRY TRUMP ACTUALLY WON FAIR AND SQUARE.... will make everything go away. I don't think it will work.....the GOP senators who are looking at this are not stupid and they are on to the tricks and games being attempted.

Mueller is a craven little coward and a sneak to boot....just because he is a life long republican registrant does not make him trustworthy to the conservative cause. His is more dedicated to Jeb Bush et al than he is to anyone else. JEB is a Fabulously overblown RINO.

Indicting 12 more Russians just confirms to me that he can't bring any indictments against Trump and his staff that will stand up in US courts. Since the Russians will never be tried it's a total farce. ( Manafort has his own crimes apparently...when they charge him Trump will use the pardon )

IMO the Globalists fear, more than anything else...the normalization of relations between the world's two most powerful military forces....it really knocks back their agenda just like Brexit does. That would explain Hillary's almost inexplicable blood lust for attacking Russia as well the indefensible position taken here by DNC pawns who pretend to be normal people posters.

What they are hiding is the improper involvement of the deep state in behalf of the Clinton Foundation and trying to hang it on the Russians. They sunk Bernie, and they Tried to Sink Trump.....I am pretty confident this stuff will all come out.

Stozk's performance was spectacular.....even the left wing talk shows out here in the Boston area had to admit the guy was a pompous ass. This purports to provide irreparable damage to the Dems.

JO
More posters in this forum need to call this out. The deployment of these cyber hacks is a pure, unmitigitated (and unwavering) propaganda blitz. It is sickening, and these guys need to be called out every time they open their traps.

justoffal

Senator
There was no such rigging by the DNC.

Fox Noise has rotted your brain.

Try to focus on the topic.
Your standard response lines are losing their potency...
The primary was Rigged....the collusion was all home grown...
Putin is laughing alright....he knows exactly what's going on.

JO

justoffal

Senator
They were here when O and Sow sold them Uranium
Mueller delivered the sample for O and Sow

86 you're ignorance
They will go down in flames repeating the same lines and never paying attention to reality.
The scam has been exposed.

JO

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your standard response lines are losing their potency...
The primary was Rigged....the collusion was all home grown...
Putin is laughing alright....he knows exactly what's going on.

JO
He does. His plot to destabilize our nation and elect Trump has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.

Of course, he owes the fruits of his crimes to you and your fellow members of the Trump rabble who support his crimes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He does. His plot to destabilize our nation and elect Trump has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.

Of course, he owes the fruits of his crimes to you and your fellow members of the Trump rabble who support his crimes.
so enjoy seeing libs call Obama a liar