• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Something I don't understand about the Rosenstein announcement...

Bugsy McGurk

President
They were here when O and Sow sold them Uranium
Mueller delivered the sample for O and Sow

86 you're ignorance

O
Ironically, Obama was talking about Trump’s wild claims that Hillary was rigging the election when Trump knew full well that the Kremlin (and his own toadies) were illegally interfering in the election to boost Trump. That’s standard Trump M.O. - accusing his opponents of doing what he’s doing.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ironically, Obama was talking about Trump’s wild claims that Hillary was rigging the election when Trump knew full well that the Kremlin (and his own toadies) were illegally interfering in the election to boost Trump. That’s standard Trump M.O. - accusing his opponents of doing what he’s doing.
Bugsy, do you think anyone takes your machine gunned, reflexive, compensated DNC-advocacy posts seriously at this point? Your views a week from next Tuesday are already known. They will align in perfect uniformity to the Democrat Party's declarations made a week from next Monday.

It is bloody ridiculous. It's not "fake news", it's fake posters.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Why would he say this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1017806078090862592

If the Russians were in fact behind the DNC hack and release of the emails to Wikileaks, THAT CLEARLY CANNOT BE TRUE. At the very least it cannot be said - it would need to be investigated to see if, in fact, anyone DID change their vote as a result. I'd be exceptionally surprised if NO ONE decided to stay home after seeing these emails. The notion that no one changed their mind about voting for Hillary after that is preposterous!

So why would he say that? If you have hard evidence that the Russian government did that, it's an act of war.
“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime.

There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.” -Rosenstein

1. That's a heads up that indictments of Americans are coming.
2. He confirmed it's a CONSPIRACY.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bugsy, do you think anyone takes your machine gunned, reflexive, compensated DNC-advocacy posts seriously at this point? Your views a week from next Tuesday are already known. They will align in perfect uniformity to the Democrat Party's declarations made a week from next Monday.

It is bloody ridiculous. It's not "fake news", it's fake posters.
A great example of a GOP cultist who simply ignores the threat to our nation. The Kremlin is engaged in cyberwarfare against us and he just ignores it and repetitively babbles about me.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
A great example of a GOP cultist who simply ignores the threat to our nation. The Kremlin is engaged in cyberwarfare against us and he just ignored it and repetitively babbles about me.

Fraudsy is a disinformation threat roughly on par with that of a foreign power - though his content is far more poorly conceived. Both intend to defraud and deceive the good citizens of the USA.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime.

There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.” -Rosenstein

1. That's a heads up that indictments of Americans are coming.
2. He confirmed it's a CONSPIRACY.
That's irrelevant to my point here. Why is he lying by suggesting that this conspiracy, which if it includes the Podesta/DNC email hack and dump, had no effect on the vote count?

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's irrelevant to my point here. Why is he lying by suggesting that this conspiracy, which if it includes the Podesta/DNC email hack and dump, had no effect on the vote count?
I’m sure you know this, but the DOJ and FBI are not in the business of analyzing why voters vote, or don’t vote, in certain ways.

OK, now tell your next pro-Putin lie.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You have no argument.
I answered the question you asked in your opening post.
Perhaps you forgot what you wrote.
Perhaps you didn't like my answer.
Perhaps you thought you tried to debate my answer, but you tossed in things that were unrelated to your question and my reply.
Try to stay focused.

Raoul_Luke

I answered the question you asked in your opening post.
Perhaps you forgot what you wrote.
Perhaps you didn't like my answer.
Perhaps you thought you tried to debate my answer, but you tossed in things that were unrelated to your question and my reply.
Try to stay focused.
So lets dumb it down - do you or don't you agree with Rosenstein that there were zero vote changes as a result of the activities outlined in this indictment?

Raoul_Luke

Crikey. You told the exact same lie again.

Shameless, not to mention deplorable.

Stick it where the sun don't shine...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
doesn't make a damn who Obama was talking about, doesn't change the message he left...…..I so enjoy you calling Obama a liar...……

Since 11-09-2016 you damn libs have said opposite of what Obama said, Sow even wrote a book of who stole her election...…….

86 U

EatTheRich

President
Why would he say this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1017806078090862592

If the Russians were in fact behind the DNC hack and release of the emails to Wikileaks, THAT CLEARLY CANNOT BE TRUE. At the very least it cannot be said - it would need to be investigated to see if, in fact, anyone DID change their vote as a result. I'd be exceptionally surprised if NO ONE decided to stay home after seeing these emails. The notion that no one changed their mind about voting for Hillary after that is preposterous!

So why would he say that? If you have hard evidence that the Russian government did that, it's an act of war.
Because he's loyal to the Republican Party first?