• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sometimes it take a wolf catch a snake

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Oh what tangled webs we weave.... have to admit -- Blitzer's questions show Giuliani's tangled web.
:rolleyes:

WATCH: Wolf Blitzer NAILS Giuliani To The Wall For Ten Grueling Minutes Over His FBI Claims

“So, I’ve had lots of conversations with them and they have told me a lot about the — I guess the disagreement between the Justice Department on the one hand and the FBI on the other. But it all comes from former FBI agents and it’s all hearsay.”
But that’s hard to believe since Giuliani claimed that he knew about Comey’s letter two days in advance and that letter was actually released. It was not hearsay.
Blitzer then hit Giuliani with a statement written by Democratic congressmen accusing him of obtaining leaked information from FBI agents.
The statement reads:
“This morning Rudy Giuliani, one of Donald Trump’s closest and most vocal campaign advisers, appeared on national television and confirmed that he had obtained leaked information about the FBI’s review of Clinton-related e-mails several days before FBI Director James Comey sent his letter to Congress last Friday about this letter. In fact, Mr. Giuliani went even further and bragged about the information that he had obtained stating, ‘Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it.’”
Again, the only way Giuliani could have heard about this is if a current FBI agent leaked the information to him or passed it to him through someone else. Either way, the FBI has a serious breach that is being used to help Donald Trump.
“That’s not correct,” Giuliani responded. “I’ve had no conversations with anyone inside the FBI. I have heard for the last four months a tremendous amount of information about the consternation within the FBI, the fact that FBI agents were very unhappy about the way they were being treated by the Justice Department. But none of it came from any current — I haven’t talked to a current FBI agent.”
So Giuliani just admitted that he is getting this information from former agents who are getting the information from current agents.
Blitzer actually got Giuliani to claim that he didn’t know that Comey was going to release the information he did, and that it came as a surprise, but Giuliani did an about-face only seconds later and said it wasn’t a surprise. Seriously, Blitzer did a great job of getting Giuliani to tie himself in knots.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/wolf-blitzer-catches-giuliani-telling-whoppers-on-fbi-connection-arent-they-feeding-you-secret-information/
Wolf Blitzer catches Giuliani telling whoppers on FBI connection: ‘Aren’t they feeding you secret information?’

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Thread fail Hillary never turned in all work related emails someone forgot about those sent to weiners computer.
The topic was re: Giuliani's admitting he knew of the FBI'S (Comey's letter) in advance of announcement. Afterward, having his big blooper pointed out by Wolf Blitzer, he tries and keeps on trying to twist his story. He's lost all of his credibility -- same as Comey.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The topic was re: Giuliani's admitting he knew of the FBI'S (Comey's letter) in advance of announcement. Afterward, having his big blooper pointed out by Wolf Blitzer, he tries and keeps on trying to twist his story. He's lost all of his credibility -- same as Comey.
That's some funny shit. You actually thinkthat gives Clinton a pass for her corruption

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That's some funny shit. You actually thinkthat gives Clinton a pass for her corruption
What's funny is the way her naysayers keep trying to pin something on her... After all their many years of plotting/lying and scheming against Hillary and Bill -- it must be quite tiring to always see it backfire on them..... You know, the best laid plans of mice and men... etc. :rolleyes: