• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Song Feedback

Days

Commentator
love the harmonica

frankly, I think the song would have worked better if you had cut the lyrics more - with longer breaks of harmonica - you've got hard edge song here, I would leave it exactly the way it is, but balance it with a whole lot more harmonica... 2 parts harmonica to one part lyrics, if that makes it 20 minutes long, that would make it work for me.

Blake Allyn

Council Member
love the harmonica

frankly, I think the song would have worked better if you had cut the lyrics more - with longer breaks of harmonica - you've got hard edge song here, I would leave it exactly the way it is, but balance it with a whole lot more harmonica... 2 parts harmonica to one part lyrics, if that makes it 20 minutes long, that would make it work for me.
Meaning break up the lyrics? Or literally shorten the lyrics?

Days

Commentator
Meaning break up the lyrics? Or literally shorten the lyrics?
yeah, just insert more harmonica... leave the lyrics alone, sing the same song, but add a lot more harmonica.... break your lyrics up into six or seven times, sing for one minute, play harmonica for one or two minutes, sing for another minute, play harmonica for another minute or two, sing for another minute, play harmonica for another minute or two... until you finish the song. Start and end it with the same harmonica you have, just add a lot more harmonica into the song.

balance those hard edge lyrics with soothing harmonica and guitar, wash down that beef jerky with a good beer...

Blake Allyn

Council Member
yeah, just insert more harmonica... leave the lyrics alone, sing the same song, but add a lot more harmonica.... break your lyrics up into six or seven times, sing for one minute, play harmonica for one or two minutes, sing for another minute, play harmonica for another minute or two, sing for another minute, play harmonica for another minute or two... until you finish the song. Start and end it with the same harmonica you have, just add a lot more harmonica into the song.

balance those hard edge lyrics with soothing harmonica and guitar, wash down that beef jerky with a good beer...
I love it.....taking your advice for sure. Thanks man.