• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Soooooo, Paul Manafort is going to jail for lying about a NothingBurger?!?!

Colorforms

Senator
That all MAGA Cultist have now days about MAGA Members going to jail over "nothing burgers" from the Russia investigation ??!

Really?!
That does seem to be the case. Just about everything that Mueller has charged has been a process crime. Well, except all of those Russians who Mueller never has to worry about prosecuting.

That does seem to be the case. Just about everything that Mueller has charged has been a process crime. Well, except all of those Russians who Mueller never has to worry about prosecuting.
Stone threatening a federal witness with murder is not a process crime.

Again, going back to the original question

If this Russia investigation is such a nothing why are so many MAGA Members lying about it?

Thx in advance

Colorforms

Senator
Stone threatening a federal witness with murder is not a process crime.

Again, going back to the original question

If this Russia investigation is such a nothing why are so many MAGA Members lying about it?

Thx in advance
You mean threatening to kidnap a comfort dog? LOL. Yep, that should get him life. Thank God that the FBI was able to apprehend this terrible sociopath.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Pssst. I posted a link.

I'm not a PJ democrat, so I have a little credibility.

Lying POS.

The link you posted has nothing to do with any son of Manafort because he has no son.
Not only that but the link you posted showed the FORMER son-IN_LAW pleading guilty BEFORE Manafort went on trial, before he was convicted and BEFORE he plead guilty later in 2018.

You can't spell LIAR without the (R). And you are an odious one.

PNWest

That is the only thing that comes up when I google Stone threatening anyone. Maybe you can supply a fact or two, you know, just for us Mensas who don't speak fascist.
Here ya go dumbo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jerome-corsi-claims-roger-stone-tried-to-give-him-heart-attacks-in-defamation-lawsuit

I'll give you credit if you choose to believe that the liar Corsi is lying more than the liar Stone. You just can't tell with these lying liars but since you know so much about lying maybe you can figure it out.

Colorforms

Senator
Lying POS.

The link you posted has nothing to do with any son of Manafort because he has no son.
Not only that but the link you posted showed the FORMER son-IN_LAW pleading guilty BEFORE Manafort went on trial, before he was convicted and BEFORE he plead guilty later in 2018.

You can't spell LIAR without the (R). And you are an odious one.
OMG "in law" is what threw you? Poor baby, extrapolation not your strong suit?

The article clearly states that his son "in law" is being used to squeeze Manafort. This is why Manafort is doing what he is doing.

I'm sorry that this wasn't dumbed down for you. I'll have to work extra hard and use smaller words next time.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He was in solitary before Mueller ever even found this out. Manafort is in jail because without him going to jail, Mueller would have been deemed worthless.
Ah, so you think Mueller had the power to sentence someone to jail without a trial?

From your usual dark corner you've failed to actually investigate the reality involved.

Manafort was found guilty by a jury of eight charges, including two counts of bank fraud.

PNWest

OMG "in law" is what threw you? Poor baby, extrapolation not your strong suit?

The article clearly states that his son "in law" is being used to squeeze Manafort. This is why Manafort is doing what he is doing.

I'm sorry that this wasn't dumbed down for you. I'll have to work extra hard and use smaller words next time.
Yeah - he's doing it for his FORMER son-IN-LAW. Sure he is. And he's doing it 4 or 5 months after the FORMER son-IN-LAW already cut a deal. Makes lots of sense.

WHat makes sense is that you are a lying liar who can't even come up with a plausible lie.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Produce the statute Trump violated, kid. Your idiocy is getting boring.

Put up, or shut up.
1. That is up to the investigation.
2. You guys have been clamoring to send Hillary to jail for years....what statue was she guilty of violating?

Colorforms

Senator
Here ya go dumbo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jerome-corsi-claims-roger-stone-tried-to-give-him-heart-attacks-in-defamation-lawsuit

I'll give you credit if you choose to believe that the liar Corsi is lying more than the liar Stone. You just can't tell with these lying liars but since you know so much about lying maybe you can figure it out.
Ah, maybe my search didn't work well because YCHTT lied about his being a federal witness. The only thing it says that Stone did to a federal witness was threaten to kidnap his comfort dog.

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah - he's doing it for his FORMER son-IN-LAW. Sure he is. And he's doing it 4 or 5 months after the FORMER son-IN-LAW already cut a deal. Makes lots of sense.

WHat makes sense is that you are a lying liar who can't even come up with a plausible lie.
Already posted a story on it. Reading not your strong suit either?