• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sorry if this has already been posted.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Check out this 7.5 minute video of Frank Luntz interviewing a Moore supporter focus group in Alabama. Even political veteran Luntz couldn't believe what he was hearing.

connieb

Senator
I agree with the lady in the white shirt. I too dated men in their late 20's and early 30's when I was teen. And when I was 18, my boyfriend was 20 years old than me. So, I am not going to get all bent out of shape about the age difference. I think it is ridiculous.

In the end the stories to me don't add up to much more than a bad date. When they said stop - he did. Maybe he didn't get subtlety and they had to be more vehement that they should have, but I can accept that learning no means no right away - is not something that was part of the culture of the time and place he is being accused of these things.

.But, I really don't have a problem with 30 year olds hitting on 16 year olds. But then as a person who was 17 dating a person who was in their late 20's, I certainly did not feel like I was being taken advantage of. I knew what I wanted. I liked it. They had money to take me out. They had other obligations - so they weren't sitting around being lazy. They treated me with respect and weren't dogs like the boys in high school.

The reality is to me - calling him out 40 years later for what was largely acceptable behavior in the time and place he engaged in it, is like acting like all slave owners were despicable people because they had slaves. When you know better you do better. If people were coming forward with credible recent accusations itwould be one thing. But, that isn't what is going on.

I agree with the lady in the white shirt. I too dated men in their late 20's and early 30's when I was teen. And when I was 18, my boyfriend was 20 years old than me. So, I am not going to get all bent out of shape about the age difference. I think it is ridiculous.

In the end the stories to me don't add up to much more than a bad date. When they said stop - he did. Maybe he didn't get subtlety and they had to be more vehement that they should have, but I can accept that learning no means no right away - is not something that was part of the culture of the time and place he is being accused of these things.

.But, I really don't have a problem with 30 year olds hitting on 16 year olds. But then as a person who was 17 dating a person who was in their late 20's, I certainly did not feel like I was being taken advantage of. I knew what I wanted. I liked it. They had money to take me out. They had other obligations - so they weren't sitting around being lazy. They treated me with respect and weren't dogs like the boys in high school.

The reality is to me - calling him out 40 years later for what was largely acceptable behavior in the time and place he engaged in it, is like acting like all slave owners were despicable people because they had slaves. When you know better you do better. If people were coming forward with credible recent accusations itwould be one thing. But, that isn't what is going on.
none of Moore's objects of desire ever agreed to date him. they were stalked and pestered and in some cases perhaps even kissed against their will.

connieb

Senator
none of Moore's objects of desire ever agreed to date him. they were stalked and pestered and in some cases perhaps even kissed against their will.
That is their story. It appears when he was actually directly told his interest wasn't appreciated he backed off. One of them specifically said she agreed to go out with him and he kissed her at the end of the date, but she didn't want to be kissed. OH THE HORROR of a goodnight kiss she didn't really want. I am sorry but that does not rise to anything other than a bad date.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
They're all liars. They're all being paid. It's a "George Soros assassination attempt".

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did you watch the video?
not yet, I shall when I have the time.............you not going to opine on accuser

I didn't seen anything said that wasn't constructive

I say let those that have not sinned/lusted vote for Jones

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
not yet, I shall when I have the time.............you not going to opine on accuser
You want me to open,read and comment on your link now? You didn't open,watch or comment on the video/link I provided.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Check out this 7.5 minute video of Frank Luntz interviewing a Moore supporter focus group in Alabama. Even political veteran Luntz couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Amazing clip. Perhaps the most amazing part is when the people say they don’t believe the allegations against Trump and Moore, but do believe the allegations against Clinton. Nothing can explain that except their racism and brainwashing. They are literally brain damaged.

Amazing clip. Perhaps the most amazing part is when the people say they don’t believe the allegations against Trump and Moore, but do believe the allegations against Clinton. Nothing can explain that except their racism and brainwashing. They are literally brain damaged.
Interesting you would say that, given you believe the exact opposite; all the accusations against Trump and Moore, but none of the accusations against Clinton, Franken, etc. Must be your racism and brainwashing, right?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The part about race relations in Alabama and lack of black support for Repubs in Alabama beginning at the 5:15 mark in the video is pretty amazing too.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting you would say that, given you believe the exact opposite; all the accusations against Trump and Moore, but none of the accusations against Clinton, Franken, etc. Must be your racism and brainwashing, right?
Did you watch the video?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Racism? Is Clinton black now?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
He gets paid to influence peoples' opinions. He's an ad man.
He is a Republican and gets paid by Republicans to do that. He's not the only one in the video either. You have absolutely nothing to say about those Moore supporters' answers to his questions? He asked some very pointed questions and they answered them.

He gets paid by Republicans to do that. He's not the only one in the video either. You have absolutely nothing to say about those Moore supporters' answers to his questions?
I'd have to see unedited versions of their responses to make an informed opinion. Removing the ominous horror-movie music would probably also help. This was a political ad. Not exactly an unbiased record of what was said, don't you think? Or, do you accept all political ads you see at face value?