• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Spamming the front page...

NightSwimmer

Senator
...with various, sundry, wild-eyed conspiracy theories tells me one thing.

Mitt Romney is losing, and he's losing badly.

I'm okay with that! ;)

lilly

Council Member
Are ya :D

Anyone but Romney down in the polls, picked the wrong man for VP, made a fool of himself in foreign affairs and is no where ready for the job he's wanted twice than the man in the moon.

Days

Commentator
When you challenge an incumbent president, you have to have a clear bold plan, a new direction for the country. That gives the electorate a reason to change over to you.

So when you think of Romney, what clear bold plan comes to mind?

Days

Commentator
yeah, thats about it ... Leveraged Buyout ... thats funny.

I couldn't think of anything. I was drawing a total blank.

NightSwimmer

Senator
When you challenge an incumbent president, you have to have a clear bold plan, a new direction for the country. That gives the electorate a reason to change over to you.

So when you think of Romney, what clear bold plan comes to mind?

The Romney campaign's plan was to simply be the anti-Obama. They truly believed that would be enough. That's why Mitt has tried to remain vague on policy. His argument was never "Hire Me!", his message was always "Fire Obama!" Had the economy continued to decline and/or if there had been a major foreign policy nightmare (remember the Iran hostage situation?), then Romney's plan would have worked perfectly. We wouldn't really have known until next January that a President Romney intended to be another George W. Bush... On steroids.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Good comments on the way it is going so far.. NS. Interesting the way President Obama and his team are dishing it right back to the 'others' -- tit for tat.. in their ads and stumping on the campaign trail!

Like President Obama stated they, 'the others', R/R, are just throwing out anything to see if it will stick...
The debates should be fantastic...

NightSwimmer

Senator
The Obama campaign team has performed admirably, thus far. They will probably be out-spent, but I don't think they'll be out-maneuvered.

Bo-4

Senator
Yep, but tell me one thing NS.. how can you POSSIBLY be an Alabama football fan without being a good loser?

Sorry about the final game and may America NEVER be subjected to another ALL SEC National Championship (fat chance)

Good luck man, and PLEASE tell your cousin Nick to schedule us next year (be bold mon :)

ahogmaninla.files.wordpress.com_2011_07_alabama_football_logo.f4e4d977866009711784839e4c8b5ddd.jpg

NightSwimmer

Senator
I try to accept loss with dignity. It happens... Ocassionally. ;)

I'm pretty sure their schedule's already set for next year. The most likely way to schedule it would be a return trip to JerryWorld for a season opener. That could happen in a year or so. I think they open at the Georgia Dome next year against an ACC team -- maybe Va Tech? Can't recall for sure.

NightSwimmer

Senator
All good Spam deserves a gratuitous self-promotional bump now and then.

At least, from my observations, that appears to be the case. ;)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
You can take the Con out of The Fray but you can't take The Fray out of FrayCon.

NightSwimmer

Senator
You can take the Con out of The Fray but you can't take The Fray out of FrayCon.
Regarding the whole "nurture vs. nature" debate, I'm convinced that some people simply aren't capable of having their thought processes modified by the introduction of new data. Therefore, I believe that their condition is primarily the result of nature, rather than nurture. I've also observed that folks with these symptoms tend to possess very little empathy. I think that it is related to structural brain damage or chromosomal defects that prevented their brains from developing normally.

In other words, Republicans can't help themselves and we're all just pissing in the wind if we think that we can either.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Just a reminder that the front page spam attack is nothing more than a diversionary tactic to avoid discussing what a loser the Republican candidate for President actually is.

Think about it. How many of these top posts actually promote Mitt Romney's policy initiatives?

The Republicans on this political discussion board would much rather discuss guns, God, chikin sammiches and conspiracy theories. It's all they've got.