• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Spamming the front page...

RedCloud

Mayor
Are ya :D

Anyone but Romney down in the polls, picked the wrong man for VP, made a fool of himself in foreign affairs and is no where ready for the job he's wanted twice than the man in the moon.
Lilly, that is a very convoluted sentence but I agree with your reasoning!

RedCloud

Mayor
When you challenge an incumbent president, you have to have a clear bold plan, a new direction for the country. That gives the electorate a reason to change over to you.

So when you think of Romney, what clear bold plan comes to mind?
I think a clear bold plan would be to kick his a-- out of the race. Know that ain't possible, but it is my "clear bold plan."

RedCloud

Mayor
The Obama campaign team has performed admirably, thus far. They will probably be out-spent, but I don't think they'll be out-maneuvered.
NS, my fear was that the Obama team would not refute some of the Reps lies and claims before they would be accepted as truth. That is not the case.

RedCloud

Mayor
Yep, but tell me one thing NS.. how can you POSSIBLY be an Alabama football fan without being a good loser?

Sorry about the final game and may America NEVER be subjected to another ALL SEC National Championship (fat chance)

Good luck man, and PLEASE tell your cousin Nick to schedule us next year (be bold mon :)

ahogmaninla.files.wordpress.com_2011_07_alabama_football_logo.f4e4d977866009711784839e4c8b5ddd.jpg
I never thought I would see a Moderator make a personal attach on an innocent poster. As far as I could tell, NS was minding his own business and you snuck up on him!

RedCloud

Mayor
Just a reminder that the front page spam attack is nothing more than a diversionary tactic to avoid discussing what a loser the Republican candidate for President actually is.

Think about it. How many of these top posts actually promote Mitt Romney's policy initiatives?

The Republicans on this political discussion board would much rather discuss guns, God, chikin sammiches and conspiracy theories. It's all they've got.
NS, I don't think Mitt Romney knows what his policy initiatives are. Some politicians who have kissed the Balarney Stone could talk their way through his situation, but I don't think old Mitt is that capable.

NightSwimmer

Senator
NS, I don't think Mitt Romney knows what his policy initiatives are. Some politicians who have kissed the Balarney Stone could talk their way through his situation, but I don't think old Mitt is that capable.

I agree. He's not a very effective politician. He has all of the charisma of a chert rock.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Gotcha! ;)

Just wanted to make sure there was no misunderstanding. I'd hate to see the Poopy-Scooper squad come in here and erase the whole thread.

OldGaffer

Governor
As the daily news reports more and more malfeasance of republican candidates and operatives, the spam gets more and more desperate and pathetic, Rosie Odonnel? GMAFB.

OldGaffer

Governor
They are going hot and heavy, I suppose they know they are going to be hammered shortly and need to spam as much as possible first.