• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Spamming the front page...

NightSwimmer

Senator
They know that they can't post more than 5 spams per hour without being reigned in by the moderators, but they can bump their old spam as many times as they like, and of course, they have no shame -- so they will!

Isn't it downright hilarious? I absolutely love it! ;)

NightSwimmer

Senator
I've noticed that they try to paste every one of their own party's embarrassments onto either Obama or the Democratic Party. Whether it's blaming the Birther Movement on the Clintons, or deflecting Romney's fake twitter follower snafu. Even Mitt has been trying to blame Obama for Ryan's Medicare plan.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yep! 3 ROC chummer/spammers robochummed/spammed today. Same as it ever was.

NightSwimmer

Senator
I see they're still at it. Have to give them credit for persistence. ;)

I wonder how they think this helps their cause? Maybe they don't. Perhaps it's merely frustration therapy?

MaryAnne

Governor
Good comments on the way it is going so far.. NS. Interesting the way President Obama and his team are dishing it right back to the 'others' -- tit for tat.. in their ads and stumping on the campaign trail!

Like President Obama stated they, 'the others', R/R, are just throwing out anything to see if it will stick...
The debates should be fantastic...
Obama is too nice to use the right word,Addy,but we can read between the lines!:eek:)

P

PACE

The 101st Fighting Keyboardists are out and flying soirees,,,

I am sooooooo fraidy scared!

:)

Regards
Pace

P

PACE

How about those of us with "LOTS OF MONEY"???? eh NC?

Regards
Pace

NightSwimmer

Senator
I've seen a lot of accusations that Republicans have been chased away from this site by an overabundance of liberals. Hell, I suspect that any decent Republicans that ever wandered in here were run off from embarrassment at the behavior of their own idiot compatriots. ;)