• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Medical Advice for some of our Forum Lefties...

MrMike

Bless you all
This special service announcement is being made because we care... :rolleyes:

Calm down... stop being in scream mode 24/7 and responding in a frantic frenzy to every faux news story pushed out to manipulate your emotions.

Trump is your President because Hillary lost a Presidential election (yet again). Have a good cry, get it out of your system and move on in a less stress filled way and it may save your life and what's left of your mind...

Worried About Dementia? You Might Want to Check Your Blood Pressure

Every day, Dr. Walter Koroshetz, 65, takes a pill as part of his effort to help keep his brain healthy and sharp.

The pill is his blood pressure medication. And Koroshetz, who directs the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, says controlling high blood pressure helps him reduce his risk of dementia.

He also keeps his blood pressure down by exercising, and paying attention to his weight and diet. "I'm a believer," he says.

Koroshetz is urging other people with high blood pressure to follow his lead.

He's responsible for the institute's public health campaign called Mind Your Risks. Its goal is to let people know that there's a link between high blood pressure, stroke and dementia.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/07/16/628156948/worried-about-dementia-you-might-want-to-check-your-blood-pressure

justoffal

Senator

Calm down... stop being in scream mode 24/7 and responding in a frantic frenzy to every faux news story pushed out to manipulate your emotions.

Trump is your President because Hillary lost a Presidential election (yet again). Have a good cry, get it out of your system and move on in a less stress filled way and it may save your life and what's left of your mind...

Every day, Dr. Walter Koroshetz, 65, takes a pill as part of his effort to help keep his brain healthy and sharp.

The pill is his blood pressure medication. And Koroshetz, who directs the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, says controlling high blood pressure helps him reduce his risk of dementia.

He also keeps his blood pressure down by exercising, and paying attention to his weight and diet. "I'm a believer," he says.

He's responsible for the institute's public health campaign called Mind Your Risks. Its goal is to let people know that there's a link between high blood pressure, stroke and dementia.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/07/16/628156948/worried-about-dementia-you-might-want-to-check-your-blood-pressure
You know you bring up a good point.....When Hillary lost the primary to Obama....they didn't flip out like they are now.

When are they going to figure out that she just sucks at the election process.

Hillary: Vote for me stupid bitches and morons! I am you're only hope!

JO

Jen

Senator

There will probably be blood spurting out from Lefty mouth, nose, eyes, and ears after today's Russian Summit. And .....yeah....... November......... intervention time.

justoffal

Senator
There will probably be blood spurting out from Lefty mouth, nose, eyes, and ears after today's Russian Summit. And .....yeah....... November......... intervention time.
I know...Trump refused to be obedient to their demands....as if they are somehow in charge.

JO

4/15

Mayor
From a lefty to a wronger please get a grip on truth. You really need to understand what the [Unwelcome language removed] is doing to the world and the USA. Now go back and insult me as usual.

MrMike

Bless you all
From a lefty to a wronger please get a grip on truth. You really need to understand what the [Unwelcome language removed] is doing to the world and the USA. Now go back and insult me as usual.
Insult? Not at all

I actually feel sorry for the Lefties (I pity them).

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
post a picture of "hog ranches"_______________

you insult yourself with your ignorance

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, I just feel a bit sorry for you. It’s hard to watch that type of lefty mania be so destructive to a person.
pork thread he post his wisdom of what they will do at "hog ranches" and I spit all over my screen...……..there's that Cali Lib ignorance for all to see.

Getty Up Piggy :)

Spamature

President

NO worries.

I told all you wingers a long time ago.

THIS IS ONLY GOING ONE WAY.
And it ain't the way you were hoping for.

Jen

Senator
NO worries.

I told all you wingers a long time ago.

THIS IS ONLY GOING ONE WAY.
And it ain't the way you were hoping for.
If this is so................... I am sorry for the loss of our once-great nation.

I hoped we "wingers" could save it. I still hope that. But you and your kind are working hard to take the USA down.

Spamature

President
If this is so................... I am sorry for the loss of our once-great nation.

I hoped we "wingers" could save it. I still hope that. But you and your kind are working hard to take the USA down.
You took down America in one day, in Nov 2016.

I don't know what you were hoping for when you voted for a god damn traitor.

But today he showed you what you got for your efforts.

He attack our nation while on foreign soil.

4/15

Mayor

The reich wingers are the despots. Those with brains are the "leftists" you bemoan.