• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Spoiled, unappreciative American-born brats:

EatTheRich

President
Why are you such a goddamn liar? lack of education or lack of any morals or both? here ya go, choke on these facts, liar. All the countries he mentioned are black or latino. learn to read, after you learn to tie your own shoelaces.

Why are YOU such a fcking liar. He NEVER made that comment in its entirety. Yes, he called some shithole countries shithole countries. They ARE shithole countries. And your fcking link NEVER quoted the President claiming that they were shitholes because they were brown people.

Trump's "Shithole Countries" Remark at Center of Lawsuit to Reinstate ...

https://theintercept.com/2018/06/28/trump-tps-shithole-countries-lawsuit/
Jun 28, 2018 - When President Donald Trump referred to Haiti, El Salvador, and an assortment of African nations as “shithole countries” during a closed-door ...
Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as 'shithole' countries

There is no actual quote in this biased LYING left wing rag. Oh, and those animals are NOT immigrants. Immigrants come here legally, shitt for brains. Those are illegal alien animals.
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../trump-referred-haiti-african-countries-shithole-nations-n...
Jan 11, 2018 - President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday's meeting told NBC News. Trump's comments were first reported by The Washington Post ...
Trump derides protections for immigrants from 'shithole' countries ...

And that's a fcking LIE. And ABC is a bunch of fcking LIARS. President Trump NEVER derided any protections for IMMIGRANTS from ANY countries, shithole or not. Those animals are NOT immigrants. They are ILLEGAL ALIENS. Are you so FCKING stupid that you don't know the difference?

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS have come here LEGALLY from all those shithole countries and they were let into this country LEGALLY, just as the President said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump...shithole-countries.../bfc0725c-f711-11e7-9...
Jan 12, 2018 - President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador ...
'Shithole Countries' is Shorthand for a Racist Hierarchy - The Atlantic

The failing RACIST Washington Post? Seriously? Are you just plain RETARDED? An OPINION RAG and you use it as a source?
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/01/shithole-countries/580054/
Jan 13, 2019 - “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trumpreportedly asked. (He later denied having said this.).
The White House is planning a travel ban on Trump's “shithole ...

He never said that exact sentence. He denied it because it never happened. Yes, he did say shithole countries. And they ARE shithole countries, which is why LEGAL immigrants came here from them. It is the ILLEGAL ALIEN ANIMALS he doesn't want here. You are not going to get away with cutting and pasting and putting words in this brilliant President's mouth. He said what he said and you can't fcking STAND that he's right.
https://slate.com/.../trump-africa-travel-ban-immigration-shithole-countries-remark.ht...
May 7, 2019 - Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here?” Trump demanded last year. Now he's preparing to ban them.

Slate? Seriously? And you wonder why everybody says you liberals are such fcking MORONS.

Any IDIOT can say a person said something. Doesn't make it the truth. And you and truth have never been on the same page.

[/QUOTE]

It is clear he was complaining about legal immigration from countries he has made evident he knows nothing about other than the ethnicity of the people there.

EatTheRich

President
America bad! Oppressive!!! Racist!!! BAD! Horrible! No good white people! Must change it!

Grateful immigrants from oppressed shithole countries:

“Americans don’t realize how good this country is.”
“Coming here, being an American citizen is the greatest thing someone can have on this earth“.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/on-july-1-nike-ditched-the-betsy-ross-flag-on-july-4-these-african-immigrants-became-citizens-under-it/amp/

Solution: trade places.
Spoiled German citizens: Nazi Germany is bad!

Poles living under the General-Government: You don’t know how good you have it!

Same logic.

Jen

Senator
America bad! Oppressive!!! Racist!!! BAD! Horrible! No good white people! Must change it!

Grateful immigrants from oppressed shithole countries:

“Americans don’t realize how good this country is.”
“Coming here, being an American citizen is the greatest thing someone can have on this earth“.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/on-july-1-nike-ditched-the-betsy-ross-flag-on-july-4-these-african-immigrants-became-citizens-under-it/amp/

Solution: trade places.
I've lived in another country and yes HUGE difference.

Our young people will, one day, understand that they squandered and hated on ......something really good.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
like having a nice body and face and almost being able to speak English as well as a 3rd grader. that is very meritorious. and bring her family over, too. they deserve it for creating such a hot chick.

i believe all people are created equally. i read that somewhere. and there are other ways to judge people's merits than just by what level of education they have. and i do not believe the colonists or the founding fathers ever said somewhere, come on over to our place, IF YOU CAN PASS A FEW TESTS...why change now? do you not like the way it has turned out for these past centuries when there was no merit test based on education?

given trump's statements about wind cancer, about the revolutionary heroes controlling the skies and the airports, about pronouncing the countries Nepal and Bhutan as nipple and button, could trump pass even the easiest test?
Probably read that in the book you read "goddamn" in.

EatTheRich

President
That’s crazy talk. Just plain nuts. I can’t even...
How is it different? Germans had it relatively good (if they kept their heads down and did what the government told them) because of the wealth their nation got by making other nations miserable. Just like Americans today.

Barbella

Senator
How is it different? Germans had it relatively good (if they kept their heads down and did what the government told them) because of the wealth their nation got by making other nations miserable. Just like Americans today.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. None whatsoever. I blame our public school system, they failed miserably.

EatTheRich

President
You have no idea what you’re talking about. None whatsoever. I blame our public school system, they failed miserably.
Would Mexico be wealthier if California, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, much of Colorado, and part of Wyoming, as well as all the wealth thereof, had not been taken by the U.S. in wars of conquest? Would the U.S. be poorer?

Barbella

Senator
Would Mexico be wealthier if California, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, much of Colorado, and part of Wyoming, as well as all the wealth thereof, had not been taken by the U.S. in wars of conquest? Would the U.S. be poorer?
Probably. Maybe. Or maybe not... but who cares?

Would, should... but didn’t. They lost.

D

Deleted member 21794

like having a nice body and face and almost being able to speak English as well as a 3rd grader. that is very meritorious. and bring her family over, too. they deserve it for creating such a hot chick.

i believe all people are created equally. i read that somewhere. and there are other ways to judge people's merits than just by what level of education they have. and i do not believe the colonists or the founding fathers ever said somewhere, come on over to our place, IF YOU CAN PASS A FEW TESTS...why change now? do you not like the way it has turned out for these past centuries when there was no merit test based on education?

given trump's statements about wind cancer, about the revolutionary heroes controlling the skies and the airports, about pronouncing the countries Nepal and Bhutan as nipple and button, could trump pass even the easiest test?
If one can produce with a nice body and face, what's it to you?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you think America is so bad why in hell are you living in America instead of your beloved Cuba?

GET OUT millions are dying to come here.

Barbella

Senator
So that is exactly analogous to the Germans being better off and the Poles being worse off due to the German invasion and colonization of western Poland.
And if the Romans didn’t do what they did... or the Moors... or the Vikings... lol.

How far do you want to go back? To the victor go the spoils.. tough shit for the losers, but that’s life.

EatTheRich

President
If you think America is so bad why in hell are you living in America instead of your beloved Cuba?

GET OUT millions are dying to come here.
Reread what I posted. I said the U.S. is better off because of a system that makes other countries worse off.

EatTheRich

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hahahahaha! Let me butt in here... I read the first sentence or two... then I laugh... and laugh... and laugh...

Pretty sure it’s the same for NuttyCortez... lol

Appears they've put him back in bed now...……...

Barbella

Senator
I don’t want to go back at all. I want to go forward to a future in which there is no empire exploiting the masses.
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/8868220-but-as-he-stood-watching-carthage-burn-scipio-reflected-on
Hmmmm... I wonder why it hasn’t happened yet? I mean... it should be so simple, right? Wouldn’t it be great if EVERYONE could be king or queen (sometimes, in the case of confused liberals, both or neither)? Why hasn’t anyone thought of it, until you came along?

Let’s do it! Heaven on Earth! Paradise! Why not?

You go first. Do something.