• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

St Louis cop shoots another

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
I don't have a problem with protesting an injustice or an assumed injustice. But violence is such a stupid way to do so. The looting, burning and gun threats are compounding the problem big time and making people wonder about the intelligence and motives of the black community.

Colorforms

Senator
Must be a Darwinian thing, right in the middle of a heart attack serious tense city to pull a gun on a cop?

Really stupid crap like that gets you killed

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/13/st-louis-police-officer-shoots-man-near-site-brown-protests/
It's just nature weeding out the Obama supporters.

Frankly, I don't see what the end game of these protests are. It's not like the police are going around shooting people at random. It was a tragic accident and the system is dealing with it.

I think it's just Obama supporters doing what they're best at...being a-holes.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
It's just nature weeding out the Obama supporters.

Frankly, I don't see what the end game of these protests are. It's not like the police are going around shooting people at random. It was a tragic accident and the system is dealing with it.

I think it's just Obama supporters doing what they're best at...being a-holes.
Does that infer that if you supported and voted for Obama you're not the sharpest tool in the shed?:)

Back later, got to go finish mowing

MrMike

Bless you all
They voted in droves for Obama because he has a tan and you dare question their intelligence? heheheheh

I don't have a problem with protesting an injustice or an assumed injustice. But violence is such a stupid way to do so. The looting, burning and gun threats are compounding the problem big time and making people wonder about the intelligence and motives of the black community.