• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stable Genius Now Adds Zinc To His Quack Coronavirus Treatment

Would that be like the new investigation as to why blue states are not getting the needed medical supplies and red states are flush with medical supplies ?

The tried and true american way, ethnic and age cohort cleansing. Perfect "opportunity". The most devastated will be the usual suspect groups who are always discarded via the way "hellthcare" in america "works". The aristocracy has found its new "Indians" in the way of the "progress" of capital's manifest destiny.

Same as it ever was.

Would that be like the new investigation as to why blue states are not getting the needed medical supplies and red states are flush with medical supplies ?

The tried and true american way, ethnic and age cohort cleansing. Perfect "opportunity". The most devastated will be the usual suspect groups who are always discarded via the way "hellthcare" in america "works". The aristocracy has found its new "Indians" in the way of the "progress" of capital's manifest destiny.

Same as it ever was.

Same as it ever was.
No doubt your plan is to start with the "irredeemables", as Hilary instructed.

No doubt your plan is to start with the "irredeemables", as Hilary instructed.
You still buy into the notion that you have two oppositional political parties representing the people? How cute. My plan is to simply continue to enjoy The Reality America Show and the demise of a predatory dysfunctional society.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure beats the hell out of being condemned to a ventilator that only has a 30% success rate with coronavirus patients.

Ventilators Are No Panacea For Critically Ill COVID-19 Patients
XXX

However, unlike dems who will make Big Pharma Flu Vaccines Mandatory, even though flu-vaccines on record don't work and actually attacks the immune system,Trump is allowing patients and doctors the choice.
It's clear libs want many more deaths and that they've Never woke up on a ventilator w/tube down their throat and it sucks...……..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You still buy into the notion that you have two oppositional political parties representing the people? How cute. My plan is to simply continue to enjoy The Reality America Show and the demise of a predatory dysfunctional society.
We have more than two parties. It just so happens you're employed by the one whose leader suggested murdering everyone who disagrees with her.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yes, he's right (again). It was reported two weeks ago that some doctors were using zinc, in addition to hydroxycloroquine and antibiotics. Didn't surprise me - I take 400% of zinc daily recommended quantity and I haven't been sick a day in all the time I have done so. Do us all a favor - don't take it...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I read a few of the studies done by prestigious universities throughout the world and it turns out ZINK is the bullet that attacks the coronavirus. Chloroquine is the delivery system that allows Zink to easily penetrate the cells. Kinda like Chloroquine being the gun and zink being the bullet.

You must not have read very well or you would have learned how to spell the word properly.

EatTheRich

President
If either represent a potential cure and a benefit to Americans, the death-cult left will be strongly opposed. Maximum casualties is their goal right now.
As you know, the left has been calling since February for the measures Trump has just started to take and that, if taken earlier, would have lowered casualties tremendously.

As you know, the left has been calling since February for the measures Trump has just started to take and that, if taken earlier, would have lowered casualties tremendously.
No, in February, Nancy Pelosi was telling people to come down to Chinatown and mingle. Because the left is a death cult.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your fellow death-cultist in Nevada, for one. Then he got busted hoarding it, of course, because Democrat.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/04/04/nevada-governor-found-hoarding-hydroxychloroquine-after-restricting-access-to-the-drug-n2566360

Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak, Democrat, had a kneejerk reaction to President Trump's optimism about a malaria drug that might be an effective treatment for the Wuhan coronavirus. Trump was hopeful about the drug, so anti-Trump Democrats like Sisolak were against it. Gov. Sisolak banned (hydroxy)chloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19, ostensibly over concern of hoarders stockpiling the medicine and causing shortages for patients who use the drug for other ailments like Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. But while the governor restricted the public from receiving the potentially life-saving drug, Nevada's Department of Corrections began stockpiling the drug for prisoners.
The topic was zinc. Has that been banned anywhere?

EatTheRich

President
No, in February, Nancy Pelosi was telling people to come down to Chinatown and mingle. Because the left is a death cult.
Is Trump part of the same “death cult”? Because he was urging people to mingle, in much greater numbers, at the same time. And unlike Pelosi he did not urge caution and he did actively try to discredit doctors and scientists.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The topic was zinc. Has that been banned anywhere?
Maybe, I haven't been able to buy any for weeks at Walmart or the grocery stores. Completely cleaned out of it. Of course, me being a super genius, I looked at a bunch of labels and found One a Day for Women over 50 had 233% of daily recommended zinc so I bought three bottles and take two a day. You have to be smarter than the hoards, I mean hoarders...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Yeah, that 100% success rate for the chloroquine/Zink pack must really suck for you vaccine pushers praying for millions of dead bodies in the hope your dementia riddled candidate gets a bump in the polls.

(... nonsensical BS removed ...)
Yep that ZINK stuff cures everything.

The stupid runs deep with this one.

SOSad.jpg