• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Staffing up

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/234703-clinton-staffs-up

Haven't seen any reports of other possible candidates doing that. Plenty of folks from both parties visiting Iowa. Haven't heard of Biden,O'Malley,Webb or Warren hiring staffers. Warren isn't running,so it's no surprise that she isn't staffing up. Don't think Biden and O'Malley are either. GOPs are expending a lotta ammo on a candidate that hasn't declared at a time when "undecideds" aren't paying any attention anyway. Good times.

Jen

Senator
Democrats won't put anyone up against Hillary unless she chooses not to run.
Democrats don't care if she has committed misdemeanors or felonies. If she has done that they will get her off with a slap on the wrist.
Clintons are full of corruption.............that's why the Democrats love them.

Democrats are unscrupulous corrupt turds.

Own it.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Democrats won't put anyone up against Hillary unless she chooses not to run.
Democrats don't care if she has committed misdemeanors or felonies. If she has done that they will get her off with a slap on the wrist.
Clintons are full of corruption.............that's why the Democrats love them.

Democrats are unscrupulous corrupt turds.

Own it.
Such vitriol. Democrats sure own you.

I haven't forgotten.
That's going to make it all the more amusing to see progreSSives voting en masse for a Senator who vocally supported the Iraq War, the executions of American citizens without due process, and thousands upon thousands of Predator drone attacks on civilian targets across multiple countries.

fairsheet

Senator
I haven't either. Looks like the Dems are all in for Hillary "Iraq War" Clinton, the Butcher of Benghazi.
Yer not gettin' it. The American Middle likes, nee....demands at least a hint of potential bellicosity in its presidents. It's all relative of course, with some tilted towards more bellicosity and some less...I think it's fair and reasonable to suggest that one end of the spectrum likes war at least a tiny bit more than the other, hunh?

So.........For the first time in American history, a WOMAN is the leading candidate as of a year and a half out. Does it help or hurt a FEMALE candidate for the American presidency, to be "accused" of being a bit of a bully?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
She's in. Just waiting for the fundraising link to go live. I'm thinking a $200 donation as soon as the link is up to get my support started.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The fundraising link is up and I'm in:

Dear bdtex--

Thanks so much for your donation of $200.00 to Hillary for America.

Your donation will help put organizers in the field and give this campaign the resources it needs to get off to a strong start in these crucial first weeks and months.

Ready to do more? Sign up to become a volunteer for Hillary for America in your community:

HillaryClinton.com/Now-Ask-Your-Friends-to-Volunteer

Volunteering is a great way to meet other Hillary supporters in your town and start the hands-on work of building this organization from the ground up.

Thanks again for your support.

Hillary for America

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You will enjoy campaigning for Methusaletta.

Jen...your hero Reagan was older than Hillary when he ran the first time by a few months and John McCain was 71 or so wasn't he?
What's the difference? Women live longer than men, statistics say, so why all of a sudden are you so concerned?

Jen

Senator
Jen...your hero Reagan was older than Hillary when he ran the first time by a few months and John McCain was 71 or so wasn't he?
What's the difference? Women live longer than men, statistics say, so why all of a sudden are you so concerned?
Democrats said both Reagan and McCain were too old............... so I am following their lead.