• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Staffing up

MaryAnne

Governor
I would love to have an older woman or older man in the Whote House,

I do not care if is Hillary, Sanders or Warren. Joe Biden would suit me just fine, but he is now dealing with more grief than one man should have.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Boy,you do have an imagination. That was Bush who fell forward off the couch while lying flat on his back.

How did he manage to do that?
Lying flat on one's back is a great way to inhale a pretzel. It's the flopping around while choking that results in falling off the couch.

BTW, I doubt he was shitfaced as so many on the Left want to believe. For a man, I think most are more embarrassed of being thought stupid and clumsy rather than drunk, partying or other "manly activities". Worse is to be thought of as a panicky girlie-man who not only stupidly choked on a pretzel then panicked so much he almost killed himself on a coffee table.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/234703-clinton-staffs-up

Haven't seen any reports of other possible candidates doing that. Plenty of folks from both parties visiting Iowa. Haven't heard of Biden,O'Malley,Webb or Warren hiring staffers. Warren isn't running,so it's no surprise that she isn't staffing up. Don't think Biden and O'Malley are either. GOPs are expending a lotta ammo on a candidate that hasn't declared at a time when "undecideds" aren't paying any attention anyway. Good times.
Also from TheHill. Record primary campaign fundraising quarter:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/246642-clinton-raises-record-45m-for-16-bid

Jen

Senator
Yes. It's gonna be Hillary vs. JEB. Feel free to sit it out if you wish. You obviously feel free to troll this thread.
I prefer JEB ........... any day............... to drunk, old, senile, pure-white, corrupt Hillary.
Any day.
I will have no problem pulling that lever for JEB.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes. It's gonna be Hillary vs. JEB. Feel free to sit it out if you wish. You obviously feel free to troll this thread.
Maryland would go Hillary 60%. I'd vote Green. Which I might do anyway.

How is my pointing out the fact that you're going to vote for the Iraq War candidate on a thread about the Iraq War candidate "trolling"?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
My guess is most Americans won't vote for another Clinton or Bush for several years to come.

My guess is most Americans won't vote for another Clinton or Bush for several years to come.
I wonder why the Democrats can't field a viable candidate who opposed the Iraq War, since that is allegedly a position so many of them share. Someone's lying about their true feelings...

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No you won't. You'll vote for Hillary if she's on the ticket for the primary. Why lie?
I can't vote in primaries, cartoon.

Why do you simply repeat the same crap day in day out? You don't engage; you say the same stupid stuff every day. Be a better written cartoon.

I can't vote in primaries, cartoon.

Why do you simply repeat the same crap day in day out? You don't engage; you say the same stupid stuff every day. Be a better written cartoon.
Actually, I meant the general, not the primary. My bad. You'll vote for Hillary "Iraq War" Clinton in the general, if she makes it that far.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Actually, I meant the general, not the primary. My bad. You'll vote for Hillary "Iraq War" Clinton in the general, if she makes it that far.
Again, no. Like I said, same crap, different day...

Probably not. I live in Maryland. She'll take 65% if she's the candidate...

You'll vote for whatever crappy Republican the crappy Republicans put forth...right?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Remember this?

Why can't you read?

Yes...I'm interested. Send in your absentee ballot...and when you get to Annapolis on election day, I'll give you my polling place address.

Sure. All of your fabulous California acreage and all your vehicles and bank accounts are mine if I do not vote for her. You can even watch over my shoulder while I vote.
You replied that it was "only my honor". No. I am willing to have you watch me vote. It's right there...my willingness to have you watch me vote.

Remember this?

You replied that it was "only my honor". No. I am willing to have you watch me vote. It's right there...my willingness to have you watch me vote.
Yes, now I remember, you did make that offer. Still, I'll take you at your word after the election. I have a feeling you'll tell the truth.

Anyway, I don't think they let people into the voting booths with other people, unless I claim I'm a translator and you're an undocumented Democrat.