• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Staffing up

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I wonder why the Democrats can't field a viable candidate who opposed the Iraq War, since that is allegedly a position so many of them share. Someone's lying about their true feelings...
The flip-flopping is always fun to watch. The Democrats are so good at doing it, they should have an annual Flip-Flop Award:

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Remember that the next time you ask one.
Max...consider your question. Carefully.

Consider. In what world...what world...limits a felon to the general election only? Consider your question. carefully. You seem an intelligent man. I believe you reported a genius IQ here...

Use it.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Max...consider your question. Carefully.

Consider. In what world...what world...limits a felon to the general election only? Consider your question. carefully. You seem an intelligent man. I believe you reported a genius IQ here...

Use it.
You were talking about the primaries. Wassamatter, can't keep up with the conversation?
I can't vote in primaries, cartoon.

Why do you simply repeat the same crap day in day out? You don't engage; you say the same stupid stuff every day. Be a better written cartoon.
You posted a snarky, insulting post and didn't expect anyone to question you on it? Who's the real dummy in this conversation?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You were talking about the primaries. Wassamatter, can't keep up with the conversation?

You posted a snarky, insulting post and didn't expect anyone to question you on it? Who's the real dummy in this conversation?
Snarky? To you inferring I was a felon? Uh huh. Yes...I talked about the primaries. In a conversation with Marvin about voting in the general. That you didn't bother to read for context.

Actually, I meant the general, not the primary. My bad. You'll vote for Hillary "Iraq War" Clinton in the general, if she makes it that far.
Remember this?

Why can't you read?

Yes...I'm interested. Send in your absentee ballot...and when you get to Annapolis on election day, I'll give you my polling place address.

Sure. All of your fabulous California acreage and all your vehicles and bank accounts are mine if I do not vote for her. You can even watch over my shoulder while I vote.

You replied that it was "only my honor". No. I am willing to have you watch me vote. It's right there...my willingness to have you watch me vote.

Now...Why cannot someone vote in a primary?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Snarky? To you inferring I was a felon? Uh huh. Yes...I talked about the primaries....
Interesting to see you having an emotional implosion over a question (not an inference, cartoon).

Good to see you finally recognized you post posted about the primaries and not the national election.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Interesting to see you having an emotional implosion over a question (not an inference, cartoon).

Good to see you finally recognized you post posted about the primaries and not the national election.
Your comprehension difficulties are famous. As anyone can see, I was speaking about the general with Marvin. Not an inference? OK, sorry, an implication.

The question was so incredibly stupid it's hard to fathom that any seasoned political watcher or board participant would actually hit enter after writing it. It showed a complete lack of understanding of both our political system and the statements I have posted in your time here. It wasn't clever. It wasn't funny. It was stupid and I said so. I still say so.

It isn't an emotion implosion in the lightest. I'm merely explaining to you, in reasoned terms, that the question wasn't worthy of you nor any sentient being. So...I tire of such stupidity and my terseness exemplified that.

So...again...what is it that keeps folks from voting in primaries?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Only to those who are so emotionally invested in this forum that they have a hissy fit when people disagree with them.
There the truncating Max we all know...

Disagree? There was no disagreement. You asked a really dumb question in a thread you still don't seem to understand. You didn't disagree. You're just disagreeable.

So...the question you continue to ignore...

What is it that keeps folks from voting in primaries?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
...and there is the emotional hissy fit I previously posted about.
Still not answering the very basic political question...

Why do you cower so?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Cower from what? It's you who have cowered from my question and are now having an tantrum about it like a school kid caught cheating on a test.
Cower from what? It's you who have cowered from my question and are now having an tantrum about it like a school kid caught cheating on a test.
This question...

Remember this recent exchange?

I can't vote in primaries, cartoon....

Is this because felons can't vote?
Remember that incredibly stupid question?

So...you know....as you consider your stupid question further, have you been able to conjure up an answer to the actual question?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
The question is so incredibly stupid...it isn't actually a question. I mean...it isn't serious...so stop pretending it is.
You first. Then answer the question why you can't vote in the primaries. I'm guessing it's either because you can't vote at all or because you're not a registered Democrat, something that can be changed tomorrow.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You first. Then answer the question why you can't vote in the primaries. I'm guessing it's either because you can't vote at all or because you're not a registered Democrat, something that can be changed tomorrow.
There you go. One of those.

Now...as the conversation with Marvin was about me voting...perhaps you can deduce the answer.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
There you go. One of those....
More dodging of the question. Your angst over this has piqued my curiosity. What are you hiding?

Oops. There I go again asking another question you don't want to answer before you've even answered the first question you are dodging.