• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stalking the Tricksters

Not the first time. Won't be the last. We'll be okay.
Of course xxx night sweety pie :)

My old Sunny kept me up all night, last night, she didn't settle 'til about five and its sods law isn't it, that just when you need a lay some thing out of the ordinary wakes you early. So since she is now fast asleep I'm off to that mysterious land too xxxx

Zoroastrianism had it right ...the balance thingy of civilization :) xxx

Wahbooz

Governor
No, it is evil. Debt is enslavement and slavery was what Moses and Jesus sought to deliver us from. Debt is the very definition of evil in the Bible. Maybe you have a higher authority on what is evil?
Ps. 37:21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again.

Pro. 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

If you're talking about in the new testament, that is not calling debt evil. Show me where the Bible says debt is evil.

Wahbooz

Governor
Like I said before, and I repeat: When under tight control, and closely watched, debt can be useful in advancing material objectives. But it can quickly become destructive if allowed free rein. So, it depends on how you view evil. To me, anything that is potentially destructive is evil. We live with various evils every day, especially in politics. And everyday, we pray that those evils that exist in Washington don't turn around and bite us in the ass.
Just agreeing with you.

The wife and I didn't sleep well last night.

Balance is everything.

G'Night!
Funny isn't it how often when we don't sleep we hear nobody else did either ............we are still tribal beasties of instinct and intuition and all that and all under the same moon and stars and all that :)

I hope you slept better last might, I did but that bloody phone ! Right next to my bed it is, since my sister best friend died sis phones every morning, I know she needs someone to grab onto as it seems her ship is sinking but so early !!!!! ;-) Aaaahhhh