• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Standing on Dogs

Do you let your children stand on dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caroljo

Senator
Looks like Obama's having another bad week...
Lol.....I'm starting to think the biggest Palin hater here is BP, not Nina! Well....they have to be pretty well tied.....LMAO! That's a big dog....if Trig had been too heavy for that dog, the dog would have jumped up and ran off. BP doesn't care that he would miss his best friend if the dog was taken away, as long as it looks bad on Sarah!

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Lol.....I'm starting to think the biggest Palin hater here is BP, not Nina! Well....they have to be pretty well tied.....LMAO! That's a big dog....if Trig had been too heavy for that dog, the dog would have jumped up and ran off. BP doesn't care that he would miss his best friend if the dog was taken away, as long as it looks bad on Sarah!
I save my hate for the bad guys, people like Darth Vader, Dick Cheney, Osama, Hitler and so on.

I actually find Palin rather entertaining. Plus she soaks-up a lot of donations that might otherwise go to viable candidates, so I definitely appreciate that. There is, after all, an awful lot of money that needs to be soaked-up.

I save my hate for the bad guys, people like Darth Vader, Dick Cheney, Osama, Hitler and so on.

I actually find Palin rather entertaining. Plus she soaks-up a lot of donations that might otherwise go to viable candidates, so I definitely appreciate that. There is, after all, an awful lot of money that needs to be soaked-up.
That's amusing coming from a guy running around doing the heil Hillary salute...LOL

fairsheet

Senator
When my grandsons are "bad" at the same time my dogs are "bad", I tell them to go stand on each other. Fortunately for them, their badness rarely coincides.